the transferees

i can't help falling in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

 

Hi, I’m Jessica Jung Sooyeon, 18 years old. I’m driving my new red Maserati going to Elite Way School, where my father forces me to enroll. I’m a transferee and came from the State. The truth is I don’t like to be here, I’m in my last year of high school but my Dad insist that I need to graduate in this school and attend college here.

 

 

 

 

I don’t know what his plan is but I know he had one; he wouldn’t just let me transfer without valid reason, right? The only thing that was great with this whole thing is my sister or twin sister specifically; Krystal Jung was with me and didn’t let me transfer alone. She was actually a popular model, and also I but I don’t let the media or everyone see my face, whenever I have a fashion show I wear mask. Only my family and friends know about it and of course our manager.

 

 

 

 

 

I want to stay in State because I grow up there since I was five, me, Krystal and my older sister Dara. Our parent’s wants me to be back here to train me about our business they want me to start here then I can manage the one in the State. I can’t understand them, they want me and my twin to be next in line when in fact we don’t want it.

 

 

 

 

 

They also want me to live in the dorm but I told them that if they want me to live in the dorm I want a dorm that was not crowded and I want my own space which is wide . They told me that every dorm was composing of twelve so they will assign in the most beautiful dorm there which belongs to the daughter of the owner of the school.

 

 

 

 

I’m gay, you heard it right, I like girls, also Krystal, she actually have a GF, it’s Kim Seung ah, our childhood friend. I was popular in my last school, everyone adores me and they like me, almost all girls and boys in the campus wants to be my GF/BF but I didn’t found the girl I like, the girl I will love after her.

 

 

 

 

 

My family owns the Jung’s Cars Corporation which includes Ferrari, Maserati, Porsche, BMW, Jaguar etc. We also own 35 Hotel and Resort all over the world and 21 sports club. My family rank as number 1 richest family in the whole world; much richer than a king or queen of England. I was in the gate of the school when I saw 8 Porsche in my front that was parking one by one. I didn’t pay attention to them and park my car beside the pink one.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I’m done parking my car I saw that the driver of the 8 cars went out and everyone is gawking on them, they seem popular. I also went out on my car, then I heard them talking about my car, it was new and was not launch here. I look at them and one girl caught my attention, the owner of the car beside mine.

 

 

 

 

 

She’s so beautiful, she had a beautiful eyes smile, I can’t take my eyes off her so was she. And I didn’t know how long we stare at each other until one of her friend drag her inside the campus. I hope I can see her again. My first day was worth it.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey sis, you’re spacing out again?” Krys said while she was stepping out from her white Maserati.

“I just suddenly think of something.” I told her

“Okay, let’s go before we became late.”

 

 

 

 

 

We started to find our building and room, the campus was really big and it’s hard to find the room. And my Dara unnie was right when she told us to tour this school yesterday for us to find our way easily today. I saw girls talking to each other so I walk near them.

 

 

 

 

“Hey Miss, can I ask where is the High School building here?”

“Ah…Eh….It’s the last building

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter