graduation!

i can't help falling in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SUNNY’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

It’s our graduation day today, this year was the most unforgettable year of our HS, not just because we have a new member in our gang but because there so much happen within the group because of the transferees. And for me I experience to be the GF of Tae even though it was fake, today was also the last day of our fake relationship, I give up on him already, wanna know why?

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

After that incident on our activity, I thought we’re going to be okay when she asks me to come into the rooftop to talk. I went there but she wasn’t there, after that she avoided me for a week, she never talks to me even a word, I ask her and our friends but she never answers what happen to her. If she answers it was just a simple yes or no or a one word answer.

 

 

 

 

It’s only Tiff that she’s talking, Tiff was the only one that can make her answer and react in everything and also can make her smile like there’s nothing wrong. For the whole week only Tiff words can make her smile and laugh. And it hurts so much, why did really happen for her to be like this? I don’t know what happen for her for me to be hurt me like this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then after that hell week she talks to me already, we are now in the quadrangle because we have no class, she sits beside me.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sun, can we talk?”

“Tae…..”

“Can we talk just the two of us?”

“Yes, finally you two talk already.” Yul

“Taeng you should fix it already.” Yoong

“We would saw the player couple in a sweet mode again.” Seo joke, Tae doesn’t react and just walk so I started to walk behind her but Tiff suddenly stand also and whisper something to me.

“Bunny, be back okay? After you two talk be back here, don’t go somewhere else but here, promise me?”

“Where do you think I’m going?”

“Just promise me, if you can’t come back, just text me where you are and I’ll come for you, please promise me, okay?”

“Okay I promise.”

 

 

 

 

I fell something was wrong about Tiff words, this talk will not be a good talk. We are now in our hang out room.

 

 

 

 

“Sunny, after graduation let’s end it.” She suddenly said

“End what?”

“This fake relationship.”

“----------“ I can’t react on what she say

“SunBun, I was thankful because you help me pretend in front of my parents and everyone, I know you forced yourself into this so I think it was time for me to let you go and be happy.”

“----------“

“I think also that we can now do anything we can do like before.” She force a chuckle while I’m just staring at her

“You want to end because you miss being a player? It’s that what you mean?”

“Yes.” She smiles at me but it didn’t reach her eyes, did she really wants to end this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I look at the ground because I can’t prevent my tears to fall down but I don’t want her to see me, so that’s the reason of her avoidance, she wants to go back being a player.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Is that the reason you avoided me for the whole week.” I tried my best not crack and I swallow my sobs so she won’t know I was crying silently

“Yes, I’m getting bored in this fake relationship so I thought this was the best solution.”

 

 

 

 

 

BORED? IT HURTS!

 

 

 

 

 

I’m still looking at my hands in my lap I can’t let her see that I’m hurting. I stand up and back face on her, then I wipes my tears silently so she won’t see me crying.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, if that’s what you want, I also miss being single, for sure there so much boys that was missing me, I miss being a playgirl.” I emphasized the last word.

“---------“

“So Tae if that’s the only thing you’ll say I’ll be going first or do you want to join me so they won’t suspect something.”

“You go first; I’ll be here for a while.” She said, I’m still back facing her

“Okay, so this relationship will end till when?” I ask

“Till graduation then we’ll tell them that we end it.”

“Okay.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

I prevent myself to crack, I leave the room and about to go back to the quadrangle but I can’t take it anymore so I just went to the rooftop and stay there then I remember what Tiff said so I texted her where I was, she knew this would happen so she make me promise earlier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It hurts so much I clench my hand on my chest; I was sitting on the rooftop bench while crying my heart out. …..It was better that she wasn’t talking more than this that she talk but she broke up with me even though it was fake from the beginning I still hope that it will turn out well, it triple the pain now.

 

 

 

 

 

Then I heard footstep and someone hug me.

 

 

 

 

 

“Tiff……” I was crying hard

“Shhhhhhh…. We’ll be here for you, you can count on us.”

“Tiff, why did this happen? I thought we’re okay, you saw how she treated me, right? I thought she love me back, Tiff, please tell me, she always confide to you? Did she really didn’t love me? Please Tiff tell me.” I sound desperate asking her but I don’t care I want to know the answer

“She loves you Sunny but I don’t know what happen to her for doing this, I ask her many times but she won’t budge and tell me.”

“What happen in your talk?” Yul ask, she and Soo are here too.

“She asks me to end our fake relationship after graduation day.”

“WHAT?” Yul and Soo

 

 

 

 

They all now surrounding me and hug me, it hurts so much I can’t bear this. We just stay there until I calm down and we decided to go back to the dorm and that night I cry myself out the whole night and I didn’t get any sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

Since then she was just sweet towards me when we are in front of our parents, the we meet them twice so it means since that time she act sweet to me two times and even the whole school knew that we had a problem because she started to flirt again, and she also tells the gang about our fake relationship without my knowing and Tiff just inform me about it after it happen.

 

 

 

 

I was so tired hurting because of her so I didn’t bother to do anything about it anymore, I give up already and I accept that she’ll never change being a player and I’m not the girl that she’ll love and can make her fall.

 

 

 

 

 

“Sun, you’re in a deep thought again, you’re thinking about her again don’t you?” Tiff

“I can’t help it Tiff.”

“She’s really an idiot you know, I know she loves you, I know her and she also confess it but something just really happen to her for acting like this.”

“No Tiff, she didn’t love me because if she does she won’t hurt me like this.”

“Sunny she loves you I know her and I witness it, she loves you since then just like how you love her since before, I was sure of it that’s why I plan this fake relationship of your for you to confess to each other. I will never stop until I know her reason for doing this.”

“I don’t know what to believe anymore Tiff because of what she was doing right now doesn’t show that she loves me.”

 

 

 

 

 

I look to the direction where Tae was and she was now with a new girl again, actually the whole school may not ask but they assume already that we split up because Tae is with different girl every day, but the actual break will just happen today.

 

 

 

 

“A jerk.” Yul said

“It was right for you to forget your feeling for her Sunny because she doesn’t deserve your love.” Soo said

“We can’t blame her for not loving me guys.”

“That’s my line before.” Yul said and chuckle and I chuckle along with her

“Even though she wasn’t wrong she doesn’t have to be like this in front of you.” Soo

“It’s okay guys, let’s just forget it and be happy for this day.” I told them

 

 

 

 

 

Then the graduation start for the preparation, one by one the parents arrive, and when Tae saw her family she run next to me to act in front of our parents, my family like her very much, I don’t want to disappoint them but there’s nothing I can do for the feelings to be mutual.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TAEYEON’S POV

 

 

 

 

Today was our graduation and also the end of our fake relationship, I’m letting her go, I’ll give her freedom. After the activity in our music subject, after I saw in my own eyes the interaction between with her ex Boram I realize that maybe she won’t love me back like I love her, after that day I became quite, I only talk to Tiff because she was the only one that can understand me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

We are now in the quadrangle because we don’t have any class for today.

 

 

 

 

“Taetae, what’s the problem?” She ask me, I told her before that I’m thinking something between me and Sunny that’s why I’m being silent for sometimes but I know she didn’t buy it but let me be

“I’ll end our fake relationship, Tiff.”

“WHAT? You’re joking, right?”

“No Tiff, I’m really letting her go.”

“What really did happen? You’re bein

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter