hyoyoung and jessi's past

i can't help falling in love with you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

About yonyul the next story about them will be in the later part, I can’t focus on them because even though they are part of the character they are not the main, in was jeti and sunyeon….But I will make sure to discuss their situation but not now…..also about this part the hyoyoung I will start it but the second part will later also….the next chapter was going to be jeti…..I just need to discuss this first because Hyoyeon is a part of what’s going to be in the next chapter…..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO ONE’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

Flags hunting was the game for today and EWS student was eager to win it because the score of each team has a big gap on each one. The score of this game will surely make a big difference.

 

 

 

 

 

“So students, Flags hunting will be held in the whole resort except inside the buildings, so it means everything is included like pools, trees etc. Every corner of the resort may have or may not have a flags that you’ll look for. We place a 100 flags in everywhere and every color of the flag has their own score. Red is 50 points, Green is 40 points, White is 30 points and black is 10 points. You will be given three hours to find the flags, so you all should be here exactly three hours from now on, someone who will be late their flags won’t be included to the score of their team. So students get ready. I will the leaders 5 minutes to talk to their members.”

 

 

 

 

 

All the leaders assign someone to every corner of the whole resorts. And when the principal gives the signal everyone started to run.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HYOYEON’S POV

 

 

 

 

 

I’m Kim Hyoyeon 15 years old; I’m the daughter of Kim’s Import and Export industries. We are now in New Caledonia for the EWS activity. The flags hunting was now starting and I was with Soo to find some flags because our score was in the in the third place and I really want to win even I don’t know if we can.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I was walking when I look at my right only to see Stephanie with Jessica, yes I call her Stephanie but that was before after what happen, I call her like that just for myself now. I can see that her smile was different from before, she was really happy now and it was obvious that they like each other. Stephanie Hwang Miyoung is my first love and still my love until now. And the way they teases me to Soo and the way I ride on their jokes was just my front act for them to know I was already over to Stephanie.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

 

 

We are on the cafeteria, it was the last quarter of the year and I still didn’t say my feelings for Stephanie. It’s been days since I’m thinking a plan how to confess and still I don’t have so I decide just to talk to her and say it. While we are eating I text her to meet me at the rooftop after class because I’m going to say something, she replied okay.

 

 

 

 

 

So after that day I gathered my things and walk fast in the rooftop saying to the others that I need to do something and meet them later. After 10 minutes she came, I was now nervous seeing her walking towards me and I don’t what will happen after this. I just want a chance to pursue her because I know no one still caught her attention.

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Hyo what do you want to say?”

“Stephanie, I …..I…just want to ask---“

“If you can court Soo?” She interrupted me

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then she chuckle, she was always like that, she always teases me with Soo, even the gang always did that and thinks that I like Soo but the truth is Soo is my shoulder to lean on. She was the only one who knows my feelings with Stephanie. That’s why I was close with her because she was the only one that I can talk about it. They thought there was something on us that even I said it was not true they still insist it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hey Hyo, I will give you permission to date her, if you want. I like you for her.”

“But…..”

“But what?”

“BUT I DON’T WANT HER BUT YOU.”

 

 

 

 

 

I shout because I was annoyed she was pushing me to Soo but she was the one I want. She stays silent there so I continue to talk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Stephanie, you’re the one I love not Soo, you’re the one I like to court and not Soo, you always teases me to her but Stephanie….you’re the one I love.”

“W….why? H-how?”

“Why? I don’t know…one thing I’m sure is I love you.”

“No, it can’t be.”

“Why can’t it be?”

“No….no…..no….Hyo, if all that you said was true, please stop. You’re my friend. Can we stay just like that?” She said to me and her eyes is pleading

“But Stephanie….”

“Please Hyo….If you really love me, just be my friend. I will think nothing happen today. No nothing really happen today. I beg you.”

“Don’t….Please Stephanie….Don’t ask me to forget my feelings for you.” I was crying there already

“But Hyo, I can’t love you that way you do. So please I’m begging you, let’s forget this happen and go back to things we we’re, okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

I didn’t say anything and stay silent, it hurts so much. It hurt me that the one I love is begging to me to forget my feelings for her. I felt my heart torn in pieces. She hugs me.

 

 

 

 

 

“Please Hyo…”

“For you…I will do it….because I love you so much.”

“Thank you. Thank you. I’ll go now. Nothing happen today.” She said and chuckle

 

 

 

 

 

She disappear and I just watch her, even it hurts so much if that’s what she wants I will do it for her.

 

 

 

 

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So since then I act like nothing happen so did she. I know our friends know what happen even they didn’t say anything. Even Stephanie says nothing happen, something did happen and it hurts like hell. After that school year I didn’t go with them in a vacation but stay in our vacation house in Bali. I didn’t show myself to them for a month, but because I don’t want them to worry and think I was hurting so after a month I meet them and go back to old self like nothing happen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I get used to it eventually and I can even believe in myself sometimes that nothing really happen. They all think I’m already okay but the truth is I’m not, it’s still hurts like it just happen yesterday. I know no one in them knows my real feelings that I’m still carrying the pain and feelings I have for Stephanie because I was good actress. That even Seo can’t read my actions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When our first day of the school year I know the way she look at Jessica. After her long existent in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter