No. 6 pt 2

KRYSTAL AND YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You opened your eyes and smiled back, seeing krystal smiling on top of you.      "Unnie what time is it?" you said in a husky voice     "7:30. why?" Krystal asked as she planted kisses on your shoulder to your face     "Oh my glob! 30 mins. left!" you panic on your shared bed and already forgot that krystal was on top of you, you jumped out of bed, leaving krystal landing on the floor. You heard a 'thud' sound and looked where the sound came from, you turned around and saw krystal on the floor, glaring at you     you went back to her and carried her to bed     "I'm sorry about that unnie. I just need to do fast or else i might be late" you said faster and went to the bathroom, already forgot to lock it.      Krystal followed you and decided to have shower with you too   ***   YG building...     "Tablo oppa!"     "the girls are waiting for you in your favorite place"     "thanks oppa" you dashed to the practice room ***   "1 second late" CL sternly said     "Do aegyo for us" Minzy smirk     "But unnies! it's only a second late" you whined      "ah~ kyeopta!~" they pinched your cheeks     Bom ruffled your hair and you pouted     " Just show us your dance baby girl" Bom said and patted your head ***   2NE1... while you're dancing     "Gosh, Krystal is so lucky to have her" Minzy whispered to the other members     " Unlucky too because our puppy is innocent. that'll leave krystal frustrated" dara laughed     "But after her graduation, we should let her watch it" Bom suggested     "No effin way. My baby girl is innocent" CL protested     "C'mon Chae, you know that you were excited for Minzy to watch it" Dara cooed     "But I want my baby girl to be innocent" CL pouted     "Please chae chae" The rest aegyo     "O....O-kay" CL sighed in defeat while the rest punch their fist in the air ***   After the dance   "So how is it unnies?"     "Approved!" they said while clapping   You jump in joy and went to take a shower ***   Lunch...   "Where are we going unnies?"      "To XXX restaurant " Dara chirped     " Masta sasa" you mumbled and chuckled     "did you say anything puppy?" Bom, who is next to you asked     "Nothing unnie" you smiled and went to sleep on Minzy's shoulder **
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter