No. 15

KRYSTAL AND YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Jung Soo Jung was running through the hallway of the hospital despite how tired she is. She doesn't care about people who are calling out to her that there are no running inside the hospital, but hell she doesn't card about those, all she cares is about her Girlfriend who is inside a room that she is currently looking right now. ***   "There......yo...you....a-are..." Krystal said in front of the door while catching her breath   Just when Krystal was about to open the door, the door itself opened, revealing a confused look from her girlfriend while holding the door knob   "Why do you look like you just ran from a marathon?" You asked while looking at her from top to bottom   "Come inside unnie" you said and pulled her hand   "So why----" Krystal was cut off when a sudden knock interrupted her midway   "Ms. Wang, it is time for you to change now" The nurse said upon entering the vip room   "Huh?" That was all Krystal could say   "The reason why I called you here today was to tell you that.... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I have a serious illness that has a 10 percent cure if the doctors can. I will be there first experiment because I am the first one to have this sickness. I wanted to tell you that I Love You So much in the world that anyone can give. Be a Great example towards others SooJung and be strong for your members and especially for Sica-unnie. Say My goodbyes for my fans and our fans who ship us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter