No. 4

KRYSTAL AND YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yang _____, The CEO of the world's #1 leading company. she also handles her (foster) father's fashion company since her younger sister is still in college. She's only 20 years old, yet she can handle the stress and all. She's everything a man or woman could wish for and there was this certain someone who is lucky to steal her heart, and her name is Krystal Jung or by her korean name Soo Jung.

___________________________________________________________

  They once met in a meeting for a fashion design for SME and f(x) are the ones wearing it so they need to look up.   You remembered the first time you and krystal locked eyes together. Only by eye contact did your heart beat faster and that was new to you. Yes, you've seen hot men and gorgeous y women. And yes you liked some men that you've met but you never knew that krystal has this big impact to you. She always appear in your dreams and mind. She destroys your peace of mind. It's the same with krystal. Krystal regret it when she had a chance to get your phone number but you were too shy to give it to her so you faked someone was calling to your phone    One Day....   "____-ah, You have a lunch DATE with one of our guests" Your secretary-slash- close friend said and emphasize the word while smirking and barged in     "With who?" you coldly said and glared at her     "Oh~ just a certain SPECIAL someone who's VERY IMPORTANT to you~" sec. Bora sang while teasing you     "W---"     "The one who's YOUR WALLPAPER in YOUR PHONE and have fully collected all her solos and songs" Bora cut you and decided to tease you even more     "The one who made YOUR HEART BEAT FASTER and the one who you keep telling to me that SHE ALWAYS APPEAR IN YOUR DREAM and the one who DESTROYS YOUR PEACE OF MIND" Bora smirked. She was having fun,teasing you. She seldom tease you because you seldom became like that. In your friendship with Bora, You were always the one who's teasing her, but today, It was her day to tease you and thanked krystal in her head for existing.     "Shut up" you coldly said and lowered your head so she can't see your blushing face     "Well, I won't. It's fun teasing you, you know?" Bora said and sat your lap and wrap her arms around your neck and whispered in your ear     "I'll tease the both of you because i'm a hundred percent sure she's into you too bo---"     "Ehem!" krystal, trying to gain their attention, because she doesn't like what she's seeing now     Bora quickly stood up and unwrapped her arms and proceeded to her dedk but not forgetting to whisper something to krystal     "Just give her food everytime she texts you she's hungry and just love her. that's all she wants" bora whispered and then smirk while going to her desk     "U-u-um, _____-shi, shall we go to our lunch meeting?" krystal nervously asked while looking down and fidgeting her fingers     "Oh yes, just call me _____, you're older than me" you said and smiled while going to her direction ***     krystal opened the door for you     "after you" krystal said while holding the door open     "Thank you" you said while blushing and going inside the restaurant  ***   There was an awkward atmosphere between you two. You just kept looking at your phone while you didn't notice, krystal was looking at you the whole time you were looking at your phone.     When you read the last message, you decided to look at krystal and caught her off guarded     "Were you staring at me the whole time krystal unnie?" You said while she, blushing.     "N-nope. I was just checking to see if you are busy. If you are, we can just finish our lunch and you can head to your office" Krystal said cooly     "Oh, I'm not busy" You smiled     "We can hang-out if you want" you added and krystal smiled widely     "Sure! i'll tour you inside my label company" krystal said and quickly finished her food     "Unnie, slow down" you said and touch krystal hands to stop her     both of you had this e-e-electric shock feeling     "S-sorry" krystal stuttered and you removed your hands. regretting it. Her hands were soft and smooth     'Do not fangirl SooJung. Calm down, she just touch your hands. OMG! Her hands were like angel hands! OMG!' krystal was fangirling over her mind     'OMO! I hope she doesn't think weirdly of me.. I wish she'll ask me out. OMG! is this what it feels?' You said in your mind while pretending to look at your phone     the both of you got back to the real world when the waiter has gotten your attention     "Maam, here's the bill that you asked for" the waiter gave it to you and left     you took out your purse and paid the price. You stood up and took two steps and reached out your hand to krystal, leaving krystal dumbfounded.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter