No. 6 NOT ALLOWED TO INNOCENT READERS!

KRYSTAL AND YOU
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO INNOCENT READERS ALLOWED!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lee______, Is a young Korean soloist that works under YG. She's as innocent as a kid because 2NE1 unnies never let her watch rated even though she's 19 years old now. You are a kind and warm-hearted person, even though on stage you look like the opposite. YG appa knows that you are innocent but your body looks better on y concepts rather than innocent, but anyways, anything looks the best on you. YG and SME became close because of you. You would always invite SM artists to dinner with some YG artists. How did you do that? simple. LSM is your uncle and sunny is you love-hate cousin, alongside with jonghyun. And to add the fact that Krystal and You became a couple, ever since you managed to stay under one roof together only. YG and SME artists helped krystal to asked you out so they plan everything. You were so touched at how krystal made so much effort just to ask you out.

      Right now, you are inside YG dance practice room alone. You were watching the dance on the laptop and tried to do the body waves now. You didn't have any break since midnight. So Krystal, being the worried GF she is, decided to bring food on her way to visit you.     Later...     You were sweating. The air condition didn't help either, so you removed your tanktop and was only left wearing your sports bra and y shorts, show casing your legs, abs and s-line body. You knew you were safe since you had put passcode on the door that only 2NE1 unnies and Krystal only knew the password.   You kept dancing and dancing, not realizing krystal was already inside, controlling herself not to take advantage of you.   (a/n: your eyes were close from the beginning to the end)  

There was this last dance where you had to do a y pose, and gosh it was so y, because a drop of sweat trickled down to yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter