When Im Jaebum comes to your house:

I Fell In Love With The

Jaebum and Youngjae finished off their cleaning in complete silence, probably that silent that you could hear Mark and Jinyoung wiping windows in the building next to theirs. But finally, they were done so they started walking to Miss. Song's office.

 

"You guys took your time didn't you? Mark and Jinyoung have already gone home." Miss Song explained to the two sweaty men in front of her. 

 

"Yeah well we're done now so please let us go home." Jaebum panted out, he obviously needed a rest, meaning two days sleep. Miss Song nodded and smiled, "Go guys I'm proud of you both," Youngjae and Jaebum were about to leave when Miss Song carried on talking, "Oh yeah. You're music teacher gave you a note." She spoke as she gave the note to Youngjae. He nodded and bowed his head before leaving the room. 

 

Youngjae stood outside the office before opening the note and reading it,

 

To: Jaebum and Youngjae

You guys had to leave lesson early for your cleaning job so since you guys are the last two people left. You will be partners for a project. You will have to perform a piece from any song that you know. Just a two minute perfomance. It will be presented in 3 weeks. 

 

Good luck boys.

 

Mr Cho.

 

Youngjae's eyes widened as he read the note. Wasn't cleaning with Jaebum torture enough? He looked over at Jaebum to see him walking to the front of the school before Youngjae screamed his name and ran after him.

 

"What the do you want now man?" Jaebum groaned as he took the letter from Youngjae's hand and started reading it out loud. When he finished reading the note Jaebum looked clearly extremely pissed.

 

"Why does the lord hate me so much? What the actual is this? Why does it have to be you? I'm already stuck with you for a month. You know what. I'll meet at your house at 6. Gimme your address." Jaebum spoke in a harsh tone. Youngjae got out a pen and wrote it on Jaebum's hand before the older stormed away. 

 

"WATCH OUT FOR THE-- too late..." Youngjae snickered when Jaebum banged his head on the wall but ran to him anyway to see if he was okay. Why he was doing it, Youngjae couldn't figure out either. 

 

"Don't show sympathy dude. I'm fine. I AM Im Jaebum." Jaebum confidently spoke with emphasis on the 'am' before walking out of the door. Youngjae laughed to himself, "What a dork." But that made Youngjae fall for him even more. 

 

Youngjae you lost. 

 

You like him and you know it.

 

Before 6 Youngjae wasn't doing a lot, he ate food from Jinki, bullied Junhong a little...

 

Or a lot.

 

And phoned Jinyoung to see if him and Mark made progress, yeah there was none. Youngjae hoped his father didn't come home early today. As Youngjae was deep in thought Jinki knocked on his bedroom door,

 

"Hey Jae. Yeah, me and Junhong are going out for grocery shopping. We didn't want to interrupt you when your boyfriend comes." Jinki grinned that cheeky grin of his as he walked away from the door.

 

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!"

 

"YEAH. STOP DENYING IT!" you Junhong.

 

" YOURSELF JUNHONG!"

 

"ERM NO I ACTUALLY PREFER A GIRL ING ME HYUNG."

 

"GUYS SHUT THE UP BEFORE I SHAVE BOTH OF YOUR EYEBROWS OFF!" And Junhong and Youngjae both shut up straight away. When Jinki says something he means it, there's probably still a man in their neighbours bin right now. "Kay Youngjae-ah were going. Have fun on your study da- session." They opened the front door, just to see Im Jaebum coming into their porch.

 

"Jaebum right?" Jinki asked, earning a nod from him. "Youngjae's upstairs in his room." He nodded again before coming inside the house but got blocked by Junhong.

 

"Damn, your attractive, Youngjae's got a nice boyfriend-- don't stay up too late or-" Before Junhong could finish his sentence Youngjae came running downstairs and kicked Junhong's .

 

"Just come upstairs Jaebum." Youngjae spoke sending daggers at Junhong at the same time. Youngjae walked upstairs to his bedroom with an amused but surprised Jaebum following after. 

 

"Sorry about that, so I picked out a few-"

 

"CHOI JUNHONG YOU BASTARD JUST WAIT UNTIL WE GET HOME THEN SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR EYEBROWS!" Jinki interrupted, screaming at Junhong, as he grabbed on his arm and dragged him out of the house. 

 

Jaebum just couldn't stop laughing. "Dude your brothers are so hilarious compared to you, you're ing boring." Jaebum confessed earning Youngjae to send him a death glare.

 

"I can be funny... listen to this. Knock knock."

 

Jaebum sighed, "Who's there?"

 

"Orange."

 

"Orange who?"

 

"ORANGE YOU GONNA ANSWER THE DOOR?" Youngjae burst out laughing when he told his joke while Jaebum's expression was just a straight face. 

 

"Come on man. That was hilarious." Youngjae said with a bright smile while Jaebum just shook his head twice. "Yo . Let's just choose a song for today." Youngjae groaned then nodded as he got out his files.

 

"So I was thinking CN Blue's Can't Stop." Jaebum admitted as he lay down on the bed, making himself comfortable. Youngjae scrunched his nose while shaking his head.

 

"I don't like that song hyung. But my older brother, Jinki used to write songs with his friends but he gave me all his papers so, look through them. I would choose The Reason but Orgel could be fine too." Youngjae replied throwing the papers to Jaebum. Jaebum looked through the papers comfortably, reading the lyrics, looking at the music notes, humming through the songs.

 

"Ahh, I really like Sleepless Night though." Jaebum said as he threw the papers back to Youngjae, a few of the papers hitting his face.

 

"YAH! Watch the face-" Youngjae whined, "." He mumbled as he through a pillow at Jaebum's face. "Perfect shot Youngjae. Perfect shot." Youngjae congratulated himself while patting himself on the back. 

 

"CHOI YOUNGJAE YOU IDIOT I HATE YOU!" Jaebum screamed as he moved his leg forward to push Youngjae off the bed, feeling satisfied when he heard a loud thud on the floor. 

 

"OIIII. YOU HURT MY !" Youngjae whined as he got up rubbing it, looking over at Jaebum seeing him actually dying of laughter. Youngjae wondered how he was actually falling for this guy. Maybe because of his beautiful smile, or the way that he laughs, or the way he dyed his hair blonde and covers it with a snapback, it could be anything. 

 

"Yah yah. Let's stop I gotta go home too," Jaebum explained, sitting up on the bed and passing Youngjae the Sleepless Night papers. "You're brother must have experienced serious heartbreak while writing this have you even read it?" Youngjae shook his head,

 

"When I looked through the papers, this one didn't really interest me I guess." Youngjae admitted, placing the sheets in between the two. It was the truth. Jaebum leaned over to place his finger on a sentence, "I hate myself for trying to erase you without regrets, I really hate my heart that's holding onto you again." He read from the paper. When did Jinki write this one? He looked over at Jaebum, seeing his eyes widen a little,

 

"W-What's wrong?" Youngjae asked with slight stutter.

 

"T-This song. I remember it Youngjae." Jaebum spoke ever so softly, slowly facing Youngjae's confused face. "When my cousin Lee Changsun broke up with his girlfriend. Your brother, Lee Jinki was his best friend. They loved music as a passion so Changsun hyung called Jinki over and, he helped my older cousin write this." Jaebum explained seeing Youngjae's expression change to confused to shocked and surprised.

 

"W-Why lyrics like this though? So full of regret." Youngjae was full of questions right now and since Jinki wasn't here, Jaebum would have to start answering quickly. 

 

"Why? Come on idiot can't you tell. He didn't love her, but when he broke up with her he realised she was the only one in his life who was there for him. But when Jinki and Changsun wrote the song together, hyung realised that--" He stopped talking, a slight pause. "Changsun had feelings for Jinki." Jaebum confessed. Youngjae's eyes widened when he heard Jaebum speak, what the was this? "Carry on Jaebum."

 

"Changsun had to leave Seoul because he had studies in the UK and Jinki never saw him since, I still talk to Changsun, and he's still a single man. It's been around 2 and a half years. Yeah, before Changsun left he gave the papers to Jinki, I was wondering why he looked so familiar." Jaebum finished talking and gathered the papers together then stood up. 

 

"W-What are you doing?" Youngjae questioned as Jaebum put on his leather jacket.

 

"What am I doing. What I am doing is that I am taking this over at my place. In two days come over at mine and we'll practice. Might as well take these and start learning lyrics. And I'll give you my number too." Jaebum replied as Youngjae passed his phone to Jaebum, vice-versa. They put their numbers in each others phone and passed it back to each other.

 

"You're name is Bastard and that is saved on my phone." Jaebum spoke as he saved Youngjae's number.

 

"And your name is and that is saved on my phone." Youngjae replied, saving Jaebum's number in the process. They both went downstairs and Youngjae lead Jaebum out the door before Jaebum screamed, 

 

"YOU'LL MISS ME BASTARD!"

 

"NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS !" Youngjae screamed back hearing a slight laugh from Jaebum, closing the front door after. 

 

"God, even his slight laughter is killing me." Youngjae spoke to himself as he got upstairs. That wasn't the only thing on his mind,

 

"Lee Jinki. You have some explaining to do."

 

A/N: The name Lee Changsun ring a bell? M BLAQ? Lee Joon? Joonew? Was I quicker at updating this time guys? Please say I was. I'm trying to be quicker. More 2Jae for my sweeties. What did you guys think? bad huh ;; Anyways, I'm going to start doing a question of the day, just for a little fun and to know my sweeties even more kay! And what do you guys think of The Lover? That gay couple thooough.

 

QOTD: Who is your SHINee bias?

 

AOTD: Mine's Minho! ♥♡