Do You? - Chapter 4

Do You?

“Don’t ing say that,” he said in a low growl right after pulling away, mouth still inches away from each other, “Don’t ing doubt if I love you... I do."

 

It took her by surprise, of course it did, how could it not. To her, it was all almost unbelievable and even still, with his face just inches away, she could barely think straight. If this is how good love feels, she’s thankful she finally feels it being reciprocated.

 

“Even if I try not to care, how could I?” he softly sighed with a small smile on his lips as though assuring her that he did try to not to think about her as much as he does and her cheeks gained a red tint.

“You like it that much that I love you?” he teased, his voice still soft but his smile growing wider. Youngrae tried to look away but his rough hand filled the spaces between her fingers. She could not help but look at him.

 

It was the first time in a long time that he had smiled that way to her and she felt like possibly the world has come to its end. She had never imagined tonight to be so eventful. While she had insisted she was fine going back home alone, Taehyung had only held her hand tighter and pulled her out of his house, walking down the quiet street.

 

"Why aren't you talking?" Taehyung asked her and she shrugged. 

"It just feels surreal." she responded, stopping in her tracks, using her two hands to force him to face her. The night will end and this oppurtunity might never come again so with all the courage she had in her tiny body, she brought her lips to meet his. She had never really kissed him for no reason out of her own willingness and now she was. She wished she had always done that, he was all the good things her lips could not fathom.

 

When she finally plucked her lips away from his, she searched his orbs to see if maybe this person was different and that he will soon go away only to return to being the quiet and stoic Taehyung she had always known. He had always been so silent and so detached but she had always loved him nevertheless. This was the side of him she never knew.

 

"Seeing you in that position like that... I thought I could never live  if I hadn't been there to take you away," he had suddenly confessed and her mind fluttered back to the night's incident before shaking her head. At his words, Youngrae smiled and he continued, "From now onwards, I am just going to love you the way I always should have."

"What do you - " 

 

She could barely finish her sentence when he grabbed her shoulders, walking towards her home in his embrace. He kissed her wherever he could, on her lips, on her cheeks, the top of her head. He never acted this way to her before but now that he did, she wish he will never stop.

 

"I will love you so brazenly that no one else will doubt what you did." Taehyung assured her with the sincerest smile she had ever seen.

 

Looking at him telling her that, Youngrae thought of the days when she loved him alone and suddenly it was not so lonely anymore. The way she had loved him, she never ask for anything in return - she gifted him every part of her and she had become so empty. But right now, in the matter of one night, he fills her again with all that she had lost. It was more than just him that she loved. She loved his every atoms that made him a person; it is the blood that pumps so hard that his heart and her heart both burst into flavorful colors and when they open their mouths to taste their caverns deeeper, he becomes her only reason.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you so much for subscribing and being interested in this fic! I had originally intended for it to end by the 3rd chapter so this is a little more for all of you as a thank you for giving this fic a chance! Do look out for more fics that I will be working on! (: