Do You? - Chapter 3

Do You?

Running to where she was, he poured all his anger towards the drunken men and pulled Youngrae to him safely. How much would he have regretted had he just left her like that?

 

Youngrae had wanted to thank him and ask him to send her back home after a rough night instead; she kept tightly shut. For the first time since they first became a couple, Taehyung held onto her hands so tightly and pulled her along to wherever it was he wanted to go, without words. She felt more fear than relief, it wasn’t her fault but he made it seem like it was. Yet, all she did was willingly follow him all the way to his home which she recognize from where he would usually come out from in the mornings when they meet.

 

“Go to the ing room,” Taehyung had yelled when he first entered the house with Youngrae to a middle-aged woman who was shamelessly kissing a man half her age on the sofa in the living room. Feeling embarrassed for her, Youngrae turned away only to feel her hand squeezed and she turned to look at Taehyung. His brows were knitted and his eyes were sharp following the woman who went to the room with a smug smile.

 

“Sit down,” Taehyung instructed Youngrae while he went to the kitchen to fetch a drink and the first aid kit he kept in the top cupboard. Forcing her to drink the water up, he pulled her injured arm, which had grazed the rough wall while being pinned just a few minutes back.

 

“You don’t have to, Taehyung,” she had started to which he just looked up and glared into her. Looking down, she murmured an apology.

 

“What the were you doing out there alone, much less in this sort of clothes at midnight?” Taehyung questioned. She looked at herself to realize that she was wearing nothing but sports bra and her shorts. Feeling shy, she turned away. She heard him sigh a little and felt a little rotten about it. He looked at her again and before she could stand to leave, he took her arm and treated her bruise.

 

“I’m sorry I did that.” Youngrae managed to say, her eyes shifting to her right thinking of ways to get out of the house. She expected nothing much but she definitely was not expecting Taehyung to pull her into his big warm arms so tightly and to tell her that it was not her fault. It was a nice feeling but it did not feel real, for Youngrae, it was sort of a dream sequence: the drunk men, Taehyung saving her, treating her wound, even comforting her. It did not seem right. Feeling rather out of place, she stood up to tell him that she needed to get home.

 

“I will send you.” Taehyung announced as he leaned back to the chair where he had his jacket thrown onto.

 

“Why are you like this to me, Taehyung?” she finally said, "I went out not even sure if you loved me and you come around -"

 

“If I don’t love you, do you think a person like me would go through that sort of hassle for you?” He finally sighed and only focused his sight on the bruise that is turning purplish blue on the side of her arm. Worry fills up his chest and he reached out to touch the wound thinking about how afraid his girl might have been and again his blood boiled thinking about the men who dared to think about doing such things to Youngrae. On the other hand, Youngrae could only silently watch Taehyung.

 

Throughout the entire time they’ve been together, there has never been once that Taehyung told her he adores or loves her and now he subtly did and she felt a sort of warm she never felt before. This is enough but she wanted to just know for sure. Under her breath, she asked if what she heard was for real… if he really did love her. There were times when she was so sure he just stayed with her because he sympathized her. Possibly because she had always been so consistent with him, he figured it is easier to just be with her just because. Of course, she should not feel this way but in time what people say around them does make her wonder if her truly does care or if he just is around for the sake of it. Her thoughts were still lingering when she felt his hand cupping her face, pulling her closer to his lips. Before she could even react, it just sort of happened. He was kissing her and there was nothing she could do about it.

 

“Don’t ing say that,” he said in a low growl right after pulling away, mouth still inches away from each other, “Don’t ing doubt if I love you... I do."

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dearest readers, I am so thankful you guys are here, reading the stuff I am writing, it brings me so much joy when I get notifications of new readers on board the ride that is this fic!!!! Do leave a comment or two telling how it is or just say hi!!!!! 

Also, I had just uploaded a cover: https://soundcloud.com/kpopasheck/loser-by-bigbang-cover - this is me shamelessly advertising myself.

Can just also add I am in love with Bigbang's new music? Let me know how you like it too, would love to hear your thoughts on their comeback!