Lost Star

Love Light

A week after their last meeting, Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun still didn’t talk or communicate to each other. Seo Hyun was really busy with Japan Arena Tour Concert and Yong Hwa was still busy with his activities. Yong Hwa was really tired with his crazy schedule and he tended to avoid thinking about his undefined relationship with his so called ex-on-screen-wife. Seo Hyun thought that they need some times alone, to think about what they really want. She was still disappointed with Yong Hwa’s reaction when she spoke about Shin Hye.

After the meeting with Seo Hyun, Yong Hwa talked to Shin Hye about the phone call from Seo Hyun that she answered, she told him that she totally forgot about the phone call from Seo Hyun, the situation at the filming site was really hectic and she was busy memorizing lines, she was really sorry for causing the quarrel between Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun. She offered to call Seo Hyun but Yong Hwa rejected it right away, because he knew Seo Hyun would feel really uncomfortable if she knew Yong Hwa told Shin Hye about their problems.

In between break of their practice, Tiffany noticed that Seo Hyun was a little bit spaced out, she often saw outside the window, and she sighed a lot. Tiffany approached Seo Hyun, she was a little bit startled.

“Oh Eonni, wae geuraeyo?” Seo Hyun asked.

“It should be my question, maknae-ah,” Tiffany said.

Seo Hyun held her towel and played it in her hand while looking down to the floor, “Aniyo, Eonni, everything’s fine,” she lied.

“Don’t ever try to lie to me Joo Hyun, I know something has been bothering you these past weeks, has something wrong happened with Yong Hwa?” Tifanny turned Seo Hyun’s body around to face her.

Seo Hyun still played with her towel, she hesitated to tell her Eonni about her problem. Tifanny then took her to sit in a corner in their practice room.

“Wae? Are you quarreling with your nampyeon?” Fany asked.

“He’s not my nampyeon anymore, Eonni,” she said, still not looking at Fany’s eyes.

“To us or at least to me you guys are still married hehehe,” she laughed a bit.

“Well, he’s not Eonni, he’s now paired with someone else,” Seo Hyun said.

“Mwo? Nugu rang?” Fany asked.

Seo Hyun didn’t answer it, she felt something’s burning inside her heart if she talked about it.

“Yah! Nugu rang?” Fany didn’t know about Shin Hye and Yong Hwa at first, but after thinking a while, “aaaaaah, Shin Hye rang?” Fany finally figured it out.

Seo Hyun didn’t answer her, she played again with her towel.

“It’s just drama characters maknae-ah, they are just doing their job, it’s just acting,” Fany said.

“But she answered my phone call when I called Oppa the other day,” Seo Hyun began to pour out what’s been bothering her.

“Mwo? How did that happen?”

Seo Hyun told her about what happened when she called Yong Hwa and what happened at the restaurant at Cheongdamdong that day.

“Maknae-ah, do you realize that you’re experiencing new feeling?” Fany observed her maknae dongsaeng, to her Seohyun was really cute being clueless about her jealousy.

“I don’t know Eonni, I feel like I shouldn’t act this way to Oppa, but my feeling hurts knowing him siding with Shin Hye Eonni,”

Fany put her hands on Seo Hyun’s shoulder and said, “That’s what people call jealousy, baby, you’re jealous knowing your husband siding with his coworker.”

“Ne? Jealous? No Eonni, it’s definitely not jealousy,”

Fany smiled at Seo Hyun, she was really cute not knowing about her own feelings.

“Then what is it that you felt? Explain it to me,” Fany asked.

“I don’t know Eonni, I can’t explain it,” Seo Hyun depressed with herself.

“Hahahaha aigoooo uri smart maknae is having problem defining jealousy. It’s okay dear, if it’s jealousy it’s normal, it’s good actually, it means you both still care for each other. But listen to me first,” Fany looked at Seo Hyun’s eyes, “maknae-ah, you should learn to trust him, it might be true that Shin Hye forgot to tell him about you calling him, and what’s been inside your mind are public’s opinion. Don’t read too much what netizens said about Yong Hwa and Shin Hye, it will only hurt you. Sometimes public’s opinion misleads us too. You should listen to Yong Hwa’s explaination more than public’s opinion, ahrasseo?”

“You’re right Eonni, maybe I read too much what people wrote, but it’s so frustrating, you’re right Eonni, nothing good comes from leaving relationship hanging,” the smart maknae of SNSD is finally back.

“You both should talk, clear things up, you guys are so made for each other,” Fany said while patting Seo Hyun’s shoulder.

“We will Eonni, but for a while we need time to think and to reflect,” Seo Hyun said.

“Ahrasseo, tell me if anything happens,” Fany said.

From outside the practice room, Fany could hear Yuri screamed, “Yah Mi Young-ah! Are you coming or not?!”

“Oh my God! I forgot I asked Yuri to go to have lunch together” she said in her American accent and hurriedly stood up, “Are you coming with us, maknae?”

“Aniyo Eonni, I’ll have salad I brought from our dorm,” Seo Hyun answered while hugging her knees. 

“Ah okay then, bye,” Fany run fast after hearing Yuri screams again.

The maknae sat by the window alone in the practice room and thought about what her Eonni said deeply, oh it’s jealousy indeed, she finally realized.

No Ah was playing with his ukulele in the library while Seo Hyun read a novel on the sofa there. It was a quite afternoon in Jung’s residence. Yong Hwa was still at FNC signing tons of papers, he’s now practically the one who’s running FNC. Han Seung Ho Sajangnim prefered to just watch Yong Hwa and gave him adviced here and there. Seo Hyun had a day off that day and she decided to finish the book that she’s been reading for two weeks.

“Omma,” No Ah stopped playing with his ukulele and crawled into Seo Hyun’s lap, asking for attention.

Seo Hyun put her book on the sofa and then combed her son’s hair with her hands, “Are you hungry?”

“Aniyo, I just ate apples a while ago,” he answered and by the way oh he really loved fruits.

“Then what is it?” Seo Hyun asked while smiling at her handsome son.

“Keugo, the yellow swing in the garden, is that the same with that?” his little index finger pointed at the small yellow swing that was placed on one of the book shelf in the library.

“Nee, it was a miniature of the big swing in the garden,” she answered.

“So the big swing is for Omma and Appa, but the small swing is for No Ah?” he asked while leaning on his mom.

“Hahahaha, aniyo, No Ah also ride the big one, the small one is just for decoration,” she hugged her son.

No Ah looked up to his mom, “Did Omma buy it?”

“Aniyo, Appa made it for Omma,” she kissed her son’s head.

“Woah, Appa can do anything! No Ah wants to make swing for Omma too,” the little boy said.

“Wah? Jjinjayo? No Ah will make it for Omma?”

“Nee! I’ll ask Appa to teach me when Appa’s home,” No Ah suddenly stood up on the sofa and climb down, he then asked his mom to do the pinky promise with him.

“Ahrasseoyo, you’ve promised!” they locked their promise with their pinky fingers intertwined.

“I think you should apologize to her, it’s actually my fault, I should be the one that apologizing to you both” Shin Hye suddenly talked like that to Yong Hwa, when she saw him daydreaming in the middle of their last filming break.

“Molla Shin Hye-ah, it’s still upsetting that she went out with that idol,” he played with his phone in his hand.

“But she went out with Hyo Yeon-ssi, didn’t she?”

“Mollaaa,” he said.

“Yah! It’s disturbing seeing you like this you know, don’t you miss her? Palli, apologize and make up with each other. You guys are so frustrating,” Shin Hye left him alone in the waiting room.

Yong Hwa did miss his Seo Joo Hyun so much to the point he’s angry with himself. The last time they see each other, they quarreled. So it didn’t really count as meeting each other. He leaned on his chair, thinking about what he really want and what made them quarreling that time. After some times, he realized something, he got angry at her because he didn’t want her seeing other man, and it lead him thinking, the other reason was and is, he couldn’t claim her as his girl. If she is his girlfriend and meets other man, he wouldn’t be that angry. At least Seo Hyun will think that she has a boyfriend and she wouldn’t do anything with other man. So it’s really bad, leaving things hanging for too long, he thought. But on the other hand, his career is important too, he really needed another point of view, a good point of view from someone with many experiences. He then called one person that’s on his mind.

“Yeoboseyo? Hyung? Are you busy?”

to be continued

I did promise to update soon right? Sorry for waiting. As an apology, I'll post two chapters today! Yeay! Enjoy reading! ^^ Btw did you guys watch Begin Again? I do love the OST, Lost Star, I think somehow it fits this chapter, so I decided to put it as the title, kekeke :p