I Choose You

Love Light

“Saranghae, Seo Joo Hyun,”

Seo Joo Hyun felt like she was strucked by lightning. She couldn’t say or do anything as a respond. It’s not the first time she heard those words from boys, but it’s different if it’s said by the person you actually hope would say it.

“Let’s give us a try, I don’t care about the anti fans, as long as we have each other, I’m sure we’re going to be fine,” he tried to persuade her.

He held her hands, kissed it for couple times.

“Say something please, Joo Hyeoy,”

He kissed her hands once again.

“Op... Oppa,” she finally said something.

“Hmm?” he smiled sweetly at her.

She stood up all of sudden. He moved too fast, he thought. She walked back and forth in the other side of the waiting room, fanning her face with her hands. Following his instinct, Yong Hwa went to her.

“Don’t come here please, Oppa.” she said, stopping him from coming closer.

“Wae? Did I do something wrong?” he carefully asked, afraid if his move was too fast.

“…… my face,” she said softly, he couldn’t hear it.

“Say something jebal, Joo Hyun ah,” he ruffled his own hair.

“… My face is still red, isn’t it?” she asked with a louder voice.

Yong Hwa was confused and looked at her face from a far, “Aniya, wae? Are you sick?” he moved forward towards her.

Seo Hyun avoided him by standing facing the wall. But Yong Hwa turned her around, so that she now leaned on the wall, then he looked her at her face.

“Are you sick?” he tried to look at her eyes.

“Aniyo, Oppa,”

“Then why?”

She said nothing at first but then, “… I’m shy,” she said softly while looking at her feet to avoid his gaze.

Yong Hwa finally understood why, he let out a relieved breath. He put her hair that covered the right side of her face behind her ear.

“You’re not supposed to be shy,” he smiled sweetly, she was just too cute, “you are supposed to answer me or say it back,”

She finally gained her courage and looked at him in the eyes. Although she didn’t always like it to see a man with piercing, Yong Hwa looked especially handsome that night.

“Saranghae, Seo Joo Hyun,” he said it once again, giving her shiver on her ears.

“… Na do, Oppa,” she said it.

“Jjinja?” he teased.

Seo Hyun looked away again, but eventually she nodded.

“Look at me, Hyun,” he asked.

She hesitatingly and shyly looked at him.

“From this day forward, let’s be together,” he smiled.

“… Nee,” she finally smiled too sweetly at him.

Yong Hwa stared at her eyes, before looking at her pink glossy lips. She knew what’s going to happen. Yong Hwa erased the gap between their face, brushing gently his lips on hers. She closed her eyes and felt his lips on hers. It was soft at first, before he pressed his lips on hers, asking her to open her soft lips more. He cupped her face with his right hand, brought her closer, while his left hand hugging her waist. Seo Hyun followed her instinct and put her hands around his nape.

Her lips tasted like cotton candy, sweet and melted when you it. She opened a little to give him more access. He kissed her upper and lower lips by turns while caressing her back.

His kisses melted her walls, all the walls that she’s built all these times melted down as he demandingly kissed her. She felt loved just by the way he treated her, just by the way he kissed her.

He her lips and made her moan in between their kisses, but he swallowed it down with more kisses. Seo Hyun was panting hard, for it was her first time being kissed like this. She felt like all the oxygen evaporated but he didn’t want to stop.

His kiss was more demanding and claiming as his tongue moved inside , tickling and her tongue. She hugged him tighter, her instinct told her that she wants more of those kisses, but she was out of breath and her heart beat faster.

Her lips was so intoxicating, he could spend hours devouring the taste of her lips. Perhaps it’s her lipstick or her lip gloss that tasted like watermelon on his lips, it was so sweet. He was holding back all these time. If only she knew how many times he wanted to kiss her during WGM filming and many times after that.

“…Op..Oppa…” she pushed his chest. She just needed to breathe, and he knew.

Both of them were out of breath. Yong Hwa put his right hand on the wall, while laying his forehead on hers, and his left hand on her waist. He could see how her face blushed, he bet his face was also red. Her lips were swollen. She put her left hand on his chest and her right hand was still on his shoulder, she looked like someone who has run on the treadmill. He could hear his own heart beating fast.

She could see his face was red and he was panting. His breath on her face made her dizzy, because it reminded her of how he kissed her hungrily, it’s like he has buried his desire to kiss her for too long.

He caressed her hair that fell on her face and he kissed her forehead. She inhale and smelled his perfume, somehow it was relieving.

“Tell me you love me, Joo Hyeoy,” his voice was deeper than usual, “tell me Joo Hyeon ah,” he demanded.

She wasn’t sure at first if it’s love that she felt all these time. All the anxiety she felt every time he forgot to contact her, the jealousy she felt when he’s being paired with other women, the longing to be with him regularly just like when they’re still filming, and the feelings when she missed him. But after those things happened, she finally understood. She was smart, she knew there would be only one answer, and it is love.

“Sa... saranghaeyo, Yong Oppa,”

For Yong Hwa it was just another cue to start kissing her again. He already pressed his lips against hers, before Seo Hyun could breathe normally. This time she kissed him back eagerly, and the rounds of kisses were just begun. It’s just the beginning for them.

Some times in the future

Seo Hyun opened her eyes only to find her two favorite boys were sleeping with her on the same bed. No Ah resembled Yong Hwa a lot, he looked just like Yong Hwa when he was little. They even have the same pose when sleeping. She spent a couple minutes to just smile and being thankful to God, who gave her such a wonderful life, it may not always be a trouble-free life but it’s wonderful, despite of every speed bump they had to meet on the road.

She stood up and tried not to wake them up and went to the bathroom. She just finished brushing her teeth when the half asleep Yong Hwa back hugged her. He closed his eyes and laid his head on his wife’s back.

“How could you smell so nice in the morning?” he asked with his eyes closed.

“Stop talking like that in the morning, Oppa,” she said but actually flattered.

“Yeobo…”

“Waeyo Oppa?” she just finished splashing water onto her face.

“We should go on honeymoon again. No Ah keeps interrupting us when we’re about to do it,” he hugged her tighter.

No Ah recently always had bad dreams and ended up climbing on his parent bed in the middle of the night.

She turned her body around, trying to escape her husband, “Stop talking like that in the morning,” she scolded him.

He trapped her with his body and she had to lean on the bathroom sink.

“Want to do it here?” he playfully joked.

She glared at him and her nostril flared.

“Ahrraseo ahrasseo, I’ll stop,” he said while letting her go from his trap, “but I’m serious about our honeymoon,” he said seriously in the end.

Seo Hyun who was about to leave the bathroom stopped, but she walked towards her husband again.

“I…. I actually have been thinking about giving No Ah a dongsaeng, Oppa,” she said seriously.

He almost jumped, “Jjinja?” smile was curved on his face.

He threw his arm around her waist and enthusiastically asked , “Is it okay with SM? Do you have any musicals this year? Does SNSD have another plan to release album this year?”

Seo Hyun couldn’t help but laugh, “I said, I was thinking about it, Oppa not we’re going to have a child that soon,”

“But stiiiiill, palli palli let’s have another child,” he stomped his feet on the bathroom floor just like a little child who persuade their parents to buy them toys.

“Ahrrasoyo, I’m gonna speak with the management first,” she smiled.

Yong Hwa lifted his wife and said, “I love you Hyun, I love youuuu,”

The laughter fulfilled the bathroom that morning. A morning that no one could ever imagine in couple years ago.

2015

“Yaaaaah, Ji Eun really handles the scandal well, doesn’t she?” Tiffany asked in the middle of SNSD’s late mid night snack time.

The scandal about IU and Jang Ki Ha was a hot topic that night. Dispatch really did a good job finding out clues and proofs.

“Despite her young age, I’m gonna give her ten thumbs up for having that much of courage,” Sunny said while munching her fried chicken.

SNSD were having late mid night snack in the dorm, it was such a rare night for them all to gather in the dorm.

“Uri Yuri also handled it well, didn’t you?” Soo Young playfully said.

“How I wish I could be like Eonni and Ji Eun too,” Seo Hyun sipped her beer and sighed.

“Tell Yong Hwa to stop paying Dispatch, it will be better for you guys,” Hyo Yeon said.

Yong Hwa or FNC actually have been bribing Dispatch to not let any photos of Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun dating spread around the media.

“It’s not for me to decide Eonni. I’m just being considerate of his choices,” Seo Hyun hugged her legs.

“I still couldn’t believe it that there wasn’t any article about the KBS rehearsal video in the internet. In just matter of hours it went viral worldwide, and yet no one wrote any article about it,” Yoona said.

Seo Hyun also surprised that no one wrote article about it. She was lucky the video was only about two minutes long. The person who leaked it perhaps still has respect for both Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun, because they only uploaded a small part of it.

“But maknae ah, I prefer you to stay this way. I mean, don’t reveal your relationship unless you’re getting married. Look at me as an example and remember how hard it was for me,” Tae Yeon who was coloring some picture said.

“Ma ja, I think so too,” Tiffany agreed.

“I think so too Eonni, but sometimes it’s just too hard for me to handle. I mean couldn’t publicly said that I’m not single, I’m not comfortable at all when I had to lie. You saw me on Radio Star, didn’t you? Yong Oppa was a bit mad at me because I lied too far and there are too many proofs that our fans found, but then again I had to protect us. Yong Oppa is still the main source of FNC’s income,”

“Maknae ah, himnae! In few years I’m sure the condition would get better, I’m rooting for you two,” Yuri said while raising her beer can.

“To Seo Hyun and Yong Hwa, to Tae Yeon’s solo and to us all,” Yuri led the toast.

“To us all,” said all the girls, clicking their beer can, and hoping their life would get better any time soon.

to be continued

Annyeoooong.. I’m back I’m back! :D

What do you guys think about this chapter? In the last part of this chapter I put all of my concerns about the girls and my curiosity about the two minutes KBS Video, was that really only two minutes long? Hahahaha, me and my wild shipper’s mind.

I know the first part of this chapter was strong (for me) :p and gradually became lot calmer. And I’m going to give IU and Jang Ki Ha a round of standing applause for their courage. I do hope someday when Dispatch reveals YongSeo or when YongSeo reveal about themselves, it would be about their marriage and I hope they could handle it as well as IU handled it now or even better.

If you read Darling, I Do, you must realized how much I miss Jessica T.T  I miss her presence, in fact I had this idea in my mind to put her in the last part of this chapter with the girls, but well life must go on. I’m sure she’s happy now. And OMG TAEYEON SOLO IS BEYOND GREAT!! And I love how the members support her.

AAAAND I’m rambling too much again.

Please leave comments, feedbacks or your thoughts here, I needed that a lot to boost my mood to write, hueheheh. I told you I’m a greedy writer.

If you haven’t subscribe please do, and I’m asking for your upvote once again kekeke.

Thanks for reading *deep bow*