For First Time Lovers

Love Light

For the sake of the concert both of Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun met a lot that month. The most memorable one was when Seo Hyun visited FNC. It’s not her first time in FNC but it’s Seo Hyun, she had that something inside of her that always make people look at her in awe. She wore a simple sleeveless one piece dress that made her fair skin stands out. Although she went in through the back door, still some of Seomate who followed her that day could saw her. Thankfully they are good fans who love their bias for who they are and accepted whatever that makes her happy.

Yong Hwa was in the practice room they used to use for WGM filming with some staffs and CNBoys when Seo Hyun came. As soon as he saw her entering the room, he hurriedly went to her like a crazy fan and greeted her with smile painted on his face. The next few seconds he realized that everyone in the room was looking at her soon to be girlfriend like a fool. He took his shirt from the chair, and put it on her to cover her sleeveless arms. Everyone in the room excused themselves and left Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun alone. To Seo Hyun the gesture like that was more than enough to show her his attention and his protective side. It made her so happy and when she’s happy time really ticked fast.

On the day of the concert just after the rehearsal, Seo Hyun and Yong Hwa was summoned by SM and FNC respective, they didn’t mean to limit their actions but they needed to remind them that too much affection on screen after WGM could cause uproar too.

It’s understandable for both of them that they couldn’t show that they were always in contact this whole time to the world. So they decided to act like they were awkward to each other. It’s weird for them of course, but they needed to do this.

The waiting room of SNSD and CNBLUE were side by side so it made it easier for them to see each other. Just an hour before their special stage duet, Yong Hwa went into SNSD’s waiting room.

Only Tae Yeon, Yoona, Hyo Yeon and some staffs were in the room, and of course Seo Joo Hyun, who were surrounded by the staff. Yong Hwa couldn’t lie or act after seeing her in that dress. It was a white dress that seemed so light in her body, she looked like a bride with the hairstyle. She was beyond beautiful, she’s goddess.

“Don’t drool here please Jung Seobang,” Hyo Yeon said after seeing her brother in law just stood there in front of the door with his mouth opened.

Yong Hwa smiled shyly at Hyo Yeon. Seo Hyun finally saw Yong Hwa and smiled at him while getting something attached to her dress.

Yong Hwa wore a simple white t-shirt and black blazer, but he looked so handsome. Seo Hyun couldn’t hide her smile seeing him also smiling at her like a fool.

“Yaaaah, Oppa, you and Joo Hyun would look like a bride and a groom, if only you wear a tuxedo or suit,” Yoona said.

“Ah right,” said  Tae Yeon after looking at Yong Hwa, “aigooo you guys are just too obvious, I hope later you could hide your excitement a bit Jung Seobang,” Tae Yeon added.

“Haha, is it too obvious?” he asked, “it looks like I need more acting lesson.”

“Oppa, I’m gonna be ready soon, please wait a minute,” Seo Hyun said.

“Where are you guys going? You still have an hour,” Hyo Yeon asked.

“We need to practice once again Eonni, I’m going to CNBLUE’s waiting room,” Seo Hyun answered.

“Why is it always at CNBLUE’s room and not here?” Hyo Yeon asked.

“Because it’s empty and no one’s there,” Yong Hwa answered.

“Be carefull Jung Seobang, don’t you dare trying to do anything stupid to uri maknae, ahrasseo?” Tae Yeon threatened him.

“Hahahaha neeee leader-nim, I understand,” Yong Hwa answered.

“Oppa, promise me you won’t smile like that on stage,” Seo Hyun’s worried after they practised for the last time.

“How?”

“Emmmm I don’t know, that smile, you don’t know that you were smiling earlier?”

“Ani, what smile? I just smile normally, Hyun,”

“Ah mwolayo, just don’t do it too often, okay Oppa?”

“Nee nee yeoshin,” he bowed down to the princess, jokingly.

“Hajimayo Oppa,” she whined cutely.

Yong Hwa just laughed a little. The PD then came and asked them to get ready and went to the stage. They would enter the stage from the different side, so they went separately.

Just before they had to go on stage, they suddenly had a lot of things in their mind.

It was a dream comes true for Yong Hwa to sing For First Time Lover with Seo Hyun on stage. They already sang Love Light together a year ago, since then Love Light has become a special anthem for them. The day they performed Love Light, he had promised to himself to make another arrangements of Love Light. After Love Light, For First Time Lover and Imagine, he wished that Seo Hyun could always be his inspiration, his muse.

Although it wasn’t her lyrics that she was about to sing, she was so happy because she knew clearly that this song was specially made for her, was specially composed for her. After writing lyrics for Banmal Song, writing and composing started to get her attention. She even wondered if someday she could compose a song for Yong Hwa, just like how Yong Hwa did for her, and she promised to herself to make one someday.

The Banmal Song video was played and outside fans went crazy, knowing that the special stage belonged to the famous YongSeo couple.

The cue from the staff led them to go on stage. Although the stage was wide and spacious they could see each other well, very well. Seo Hyun nodded her head as soon as she saw Yong Hwa and so did Yong Hwa. It was just like ‘let’s do it Oppa’ ‘let’s do it Hyun’ in their secret language.

It was really hard for them to act like they were awkward when the reality was the opposite. They just tried their best. It was safe just until the refrain part where Yong Hwa sang ‘Neol saranghae’ then it was ruined. It was funny, it was that smile that Seo Hyun talked about before. Seo Hyun still acted well, not showing too much affection and just act like they were just doing their job, singing. Then Yong Hwa did it again, he waved his hand at Seo Hyun who was singing on the other side. The fans went wild just like when he smiled earlier. Seo Hyun just smiled, she was really ready to give him a scold after this.

Near the end when they were walking towards each other, it was actually Yong Hwa who supposed to hold Seo Hyun’s hand first but he forgot, he was mesmerized by the woman who walked towards him. Then at the end again he smiled like a fool again. They even bumped at each other after the lights were off.

They were ready for some scolding from their managers after this, and Yong Hwa already prepared himself, if Seo Hyun scolded him.

That day, it was already a clear proof to the fans especially Goguma, that Yong Hwa never smiled like that to other girls, not even once. That man, Jung Yong Hwa didn’t know how or why a so called playboy could smile like a fool to a girl who was already his ex-on-screen-wife.

SNSD changing room was full of staff and SNSD member themselves, when Seo Hyun came in they were squealing and screaming like crazy fan.

“Mwola mwola! I couldn’t stand that man Jung Yong Hwa, you guys OMG just a match made in heaven!” Soo Young was screaming.

“Aigoooo I can’t believe it, that pabo Jung Yong Hwa just smiled like that while asking you to say ‘saranghae’ on stage,” Hyo Yeon said.

“Ne? What do you mean Eonni?” Seo Hyun who was already surrounded by staff, asked.

“Maknae-ya, couldn’t you see his eyes were sparkling when he saw you, and on the stage he was totally mesmerized by you!” Jessica said.

Before Seo Hyun could answer, Yong Hwa knocked at the opened door. The man maybe had a sixth sense, he just popped out when people talked about him.

And the screaming was once again heard in the room. Seo Hyun who were still surrounded by staff could just smiled and shake her head upon her sisters’ reaction.

“Aigoooo Jung Seobang! Charanda charanda!” Yuri said.

“Wae? Wae?” he smiled and asked to cover his shyness.

“Aniya, just be careful, okay?” Tae Yeon winked and patted his shoulder while walking outside.

Yong Hwa then talked to SNSD manager, it seemed like he asked the manager’s permission to talk with Seo Hyun. She was still with the staff, when Yong Hwa asked her to go to CNBLUE’s room once again.

“Why is the room always empty every time I came?” she asked.

“They respect our privation Hyun,” he answered while getting a drink for them both.

Seo Hyun sat on the sofa with her untied hair, but she couldn’t change her dress yet. Yong Hwa took a chair and sat in front of her. She didn’t know why, perhaps it’s because of the kiss, she couldn’t handle it yet, if he sat in front of her like this and that close.

She was about to scold him before, but suddenly it was evaporated quickly because of her nervousness.

“Di.. did you get scolded Oppa?” she said nervously while taking her drink from Yong Hwa.

“Ani, uri manager just chuckled and shook his head without a word, I didn’t make mistake anyway,” he just couldn’t see what’s wrong with her.

“Oppa, you should watch our performance, you smiled like when we were practicing again,” she said.

“What’s wrong with the way I smile? I’m happy that’s why I smiled,”

“It’s not like that, it’s just your smile was different when you look… euuuu,” Seo Hyun couldn’t continue her sentence, she was shy.

“When I look what?” he , he knew what she was going to say.

“When… when you look… when you look at me,” Seo Hyun played with tissue on her hands to cover her shyness.

“How do I smile when I look at you?” he asked, still playing dumb.

“Mwolayo, I couldn’t explain it, it was just... different,” she said nervously.

“Aren’t you curious why it’s different?” he asked while looking at her.

And she finally looked at his eyes curiously and asked, “Waeyo?”

“Sarang ttaemunae,” he said it lightly while smiling at her.

Seo Hyun blinked twice before she absorbed what he meant.

“It’s because of love Joo Hyun-ah,” he put away her drink from her hands and held her hands, looked at her eyes while smiling and then said, “Saranghae Seo Joo Hyun.”

to be continued

Tadaaaa two chapters in a row as an apology because it took me a long time to continue this FF. Kekekek jeongmal mianhaeyo yeorobuuuuun. I really had a lot of things to do, and if you read Darling, I do, it was a sudden FF that popped out in my head and I just had to write it down before I forgot keke, that’s why Love Light was on hold for a while. I’ll update soon with both Darling, I do and Love Light of course. Ah many of you asked what accident that was mentioned in the previous chapter, do you want to know? Kekekeke, keep reading for the upcoming chapters and you will find out. :p

Comments, subscribes and upvote are welcomed. 8-) Thanks for reading! :D