Imagine

Love Light

P.S. The plot will be twisted a bit in this chapter, I’ll do my best to explain the chronological plot or the backward plot in the story.

Not everyone believed in trivial things such as charms, omens, ghosts or the things that have no connection whatsoever with science. Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun didn’t believe at things like that at first, but since couple years ago they started to believe in that, especially after what happened with them in their dating days.

Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun weren’t the type of person who would buy charms for protections, luckiness, happiness or something like that, but now in their house, there were three charms like that hanging on their library. Three wooden plates, from the same place were nailed there by Yong Hwa.

Months after WGM ended, a package arrived in MBC building from Kawagoe, Japan. It was addressed to the WGM team. One of the staff, who was one of WGM crew at YongSeo’s time, opened the box and saw a familiar wooden plate with wishes and drawings on it. He knew it was the wooden plate from Hikawa Shrine in Kawagoe, where they filmed WGM that time. Along with the box there was a letter from the Shrine for Yong Hwa or Seo Hyun. The staff decided to send the box to Yong Hwa. He knew his manager really well, he thought that Yong Hwa would eventually send the letter to Seo Hyun.

Yong Hwa who received the package, opened the box. He was surprised to see the wooden plate he and Seo Hyun had bought there. He opened the letter that was addressed to him and Seo Hyun. It was personally wrote by the head of the monks there. In the letter it was mentioned that many fans tried to write something on their wooden plate and some of them were caught almost stealing it. So the monk said it was better to send the wooden plate to its owner. In the last part of the letter he wrote ‘Many people don’t believe in destiny, but when I saw you both on the television, I sincerely pray for your happiness, for both of you. The wooden plate is the symbol of your wish for your relationship, it doesn’t matter where it will be placed, as long as the hope and the pray you wish for, live in you both. I hope, despite of whatever happen in your life, happiness is the only ending you both will have. We will wait for your next visit to Hikawa Shrine in Kawagoe.’

After reading the letter Yong Hwa called Seo Hyun directly, “Hyun, remember the wooden plates we bought in a shrine in Kawagoe?”

The things between Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun became unclear after that last filming. Both Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun decided to go as friends, although they didn’t really know what is  the definition of ‘friend’ they were referring to in their relationship. They still called and texted each other even after the BRI filming, although the intensity wasn’t as often as before, when they’re still filming.

March 2011 was a very busy month for CNBLUE, they’re preparing their first full album ‘FIRST STEP’. The preparation took most of Yong Hwa’s time. He wanted it to be as perfect as possible. He barely slept in their dorm or checked his phone, the schedule was crazy for him that month.

Seo Hyun who was never an attention seeker, understood Yong Hwa really well. She only texted him supportive messages and didn’t ask for replies. But Seo Hyun was also a girl who falls in love for the first time, she also needed to be cared by her ‘friend’. She started to think that maybe the definition of ‘friend’ to him in their relationship was really just friend. But she threw away that thought.

Both member of CNBLUE and SNSD knew what happened between Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun, but they didn’t say a word to Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun. They acted like they used to, like nothing has changed. Sometimes they teased Yong Hwa and Seo Hyun about each other amd the teased people just smiled.

The date of CNBLUE’s album release was on March 21st. A day before or on March 20th, Yong Hwa called Seo Hyun. It was already way past midnight, both of them were already on the bed.

“Yeoboseyo?” answered a sweet voice.

“Hyuuuun~” he said, greeting her as cheerful as possible.

“Neeee. How are you, Oppa?” she asked, she couldn’t hide that she’s happy to hear that voice again.

“I’m nervous about tomorrow, but I’m fine, and you? Are you okay too?”

“I’m fine, Oppa.”

“Joo Hyun-ah” he called her by her real name.

“Ne?”

“I’m sorry for not being able to reply or contact you for the past few days. I’m really busy with the comeback preparation. You’re going to forgive me for that, right?” he sounded sincere.

“It’s okay, Oppa.” she said, half true half lie.

“Jjinja? You’re really okay? Someone told me that you’ve been pouting all week,” he .

“Who said that? It’s not true of course,” she said calmly.

“Someone said that to me,” he still tried to enlighten the mood.

Seo Hyun thought for a while, maybe she should say what she really feel about it, that she waited for his calls or texts. But then again it hit her, they’re just friends, just friends.

“Hyun? Are you there?” he asked.

“Ah ne, Oppa. I’m sorry I was spaced out a little bit,” she answered.

“What were you thinking, Hyun?” he asked in a wondering voice.

“Hmmmm.. a lot, Oppa,” she said.

“Hmmm… Because I thought you will be angry at me, I actually have something for you, but since you’re not angry…….” He purposely stopped his sentence, to see her reaction. He wanted to see her pretends to be mad at him

But it’s not Seo Hyun if she gives what he expected.

“Then just give it as a gift for me Oppa,” she cooly said.

Yong Hwa laughed, “Hahahahaha, you’re really unpredictable. Hyun. Hahahahaha.. But okay, I’ll give it as a gift for you.”

Seo Hyun smiled, a sweet smile, but unfortunately they’re not video calling so Yong Hwa couldn’t see it, “So what is it, Oppa?”

“Wait a minute, okay?” Yong Hwa put his phone on the bed then took his guitar to the bed.

“Hyun, you will be the first woman ever that listen to this, so listen to this carefully, okay?” he said again.

On the other line, Seo Hyun’s heart beats faster when she said, ”Ne, I’ll listen to it carefully Oppa.”

Yong Hwa strummed his guitar playing a really playful yet sweet melody then he started singing.

When I first saw you, it was like a dream

Because of your smiles which are like that of an angel

If this you could become my love, what would I do

Just thinking about that had me feel so happy

 

I will let you know

I’m imagining you

Imagine you looking at a smiling me

You who are holding my hand~ Oh~ Oh~

Under a spell you become my love

Imagining you, imagining you sleeping in my arms

You’re kissing me~ Oh~ Oh~

Imagining sweetly

 

In a white house on a small green green hill

We are sitting on a yellow swing

I serve you morning coffee when you wake up in the morning

 

I imagine to be with you every day

Imagining myself holding you~ Oh~ Oh~

Imagining sweetly

Every day we can imagine our being the other’s half

We imagine that we become more and more alike

My dream will come true

 

I love you, be my love

I love you, I pluck up my courage and confess

Oh~ oh~

You’re my imagine love

 

“Kkeuut!” Yong Hwa ended his mini event.

Seo Hyun on the other line didn’t say a word. On the bed under the blanket she was between happy, touched and speechless. opened a little because she didn’t believe of what she listened. A sweet song and well written lyrics made by Jung Yong Hwa. She listened carefully to the lyrics, it was his wish, his hope of them.

“Hyuuun? Do you like it?” he asked while holding his guitar, nervously waiting for her reaction.

“That…. That was so sweet, Oppa. I like it, very much,” she was still amazed.

“Jaaashik! Kekekeke~” Jung Yong Hwa gave her his trademark when he’s happy, “Do you really like it?” he asked.

“Of course, Oppa! I really like it. Neomu gamsahamnida for the gift. I love it, really,” she assured him once again.

“Hehehehe, I’m glad that you like it. Actually it’s not only a gift for you, it was also inspired by you, Hyun,” he said.

Seo Hyun wasn’t too surprised, “Ne, Oppa I know.”

“How do you know it, Hyun?” he asked and also .

“Hmmmmmmm, I don’t know I just knew it,” she back.

“Eiiii no way you just knew it. Give me the reason! You’re Seo Joo Hyun, you will give me a good answer,” he demanded jokingly.

“Hahahahaha... Hmmmmm… I knew it because it’s my wishes too Oppa, for us to have a good life, like you described on the lyrics,” her answer was so honest and straight.

Jung Yong Hwa suddenly became serious after hearing her answer, “Let’s make it true one day, okay Hyun?”

“Nee Oppa, let’s make it true!” she smiled.

to be continued

Hallo guys, sorry for the delayed update, I was sick for a week T.T but now I’m okay and decided to post something. ^^ Maybe some of you wonder why did I put the wooden plate story at the beginning of this chapter, but believe me it was for the purpose of the next and the next chapters too, and I decided to put it here hehehe. About the monk and so on it’s purely fiction and based on my imagination only. So pardon me if I made mistake about it ;) And about the song Imagine I put in the story, I think most of the Gogumadeul will agree with me to say that the song is really for Seo Hyun based on the lyrics itself. Kekeke~ I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as well, I’ll try to update as soon as possible. Comments, subscribe and upvote are very welcome ^^