Together...

Hyosung, Kikwang and The Baby

“we think it’s the best thing to do.” My mother said caressing my arm.

“she need care from a mother during this pregnancy. We’re not able to do so since Aeri.” Mrs Lee added explaining the whole situation to us.

“the environment there is suitable to raise children. I’m afraid that Aeri and the baby would be like them.” Mr Lee pointed at his two youngest son, taemin and sungjong.

“wha-wha-what?” sungjong stutters innocently.

“we are good sons. The best you ever had.” Taemin pouted along with sungjong.

“plus, you guys are going to university soon. We can’t let the twins take care of the babies.” Mrs Lee supported.

“well, it’s for the best.” My mum said convincing me.

“the best for hyorin and her kids.” My father added. I’ve lost this battle. I’ve lost Aeri and no more hyokwang and the baby.

“come here Aeri.” I called the little girl and she came running to me happily.

“sayanghae…” aeri said that tugging my leg. I’m going to miss her.

…………………………………………………………………….

 

Few months later…

“huarghh…it’s a good day.” kikwang stretches out his legs.

“yup. And our baby is doing fine.” Hyosung smiles resting her head on his abs.

“don’t you mean babies?” taemin squints his eyes looking at the couple who’s chuckling due to his statement.

“omma~ I want milk.” Sungjong cried like a baby.

“wait a sec…” she reaches the picnic basket and took a box of milk and pass it to sungjong.

“aeri will visit us this autumn. Isn’t it fun.” Kikwang exclaims happily.

“yeah…or we could go to Canada to meet them.” Taemin said excitedly.

“hey guys…” doojun ran to them holding a piece of paper.

“uncle!” sungjong chimes happily.

“don’t…” he glared at him.

“what’s up?” kikwang asked sitting properly.

“I got into Kyung Hee Cyber University. What about you guys?” doojun proudly shows his acceptance letter.

“the result is out?” Hyosung freaks out and rush to wear her shoes.

“we don’t even know…” kikwang watches the rushing girl in front of him.

“guys~” hyuna and joon rush to them.

“no time hyuna…” Hyosung ran pass hyuna but joon manage to catch her wrist before she ran further.

“no joon. I need to get back home.” She tried to yank her hand but joon is stronger.

Hyuna and joon is already laughing at her rush.

“your letter is with me.” hyuna shows an A3 size letter at her. She stops fidgeting and pounce hyuna.

“kikwang~ Hyosung bullied me.” hyuna cried for help.

Kikwang and the other just laugh at their action. She rips off her letter and suddenly hana jumps on her.

“I got SNU! And Sunkyunkwan! And KAIST! And some other more.” She excitedly said as if she was rapping to her words. “what do you get?” she asked with a huge grin on her face.

“I don’t know yet cuz you already attacked me!” Hyosung shakes her body and hana falls down on the grass.

“you got accepted to all that?” joon was surprise same with the other. Hyosung is still trying to rips off the letter.

“my honey is great right?” yoseob proudly said as he joins them.

“what about you?” kikwang asked.

“urmm…hehe…I only got accepted to sunkyunkwan.” He shyly scratches the back of his head.

“hey joon, where’s my letter?” kikwang asked.

“here. Your girl is vicious.” Hyuna exclaims gaining laughs from all of them.

“I got SNU, KAIST, Sunkyunkwan and Yonsei!” Hyosung screams happily and literally flew to hug kikwang.

“and I only got Sunkyunkwan.” The guy that she hugs smiles warmly at her.

“what about the other guys?” yoseob asked.

“well, hyunseung is going to U.S, junhyung still didn’t call me back, seungho would apply next year and the other I’m not so sure.” Doojun started to eat to food that Hyosung brought for their picnic.

“mir is going to Dongguk and g.o is going to Hongik.“ yoseob said.

“cheondung and dongwoon are going to KyungHee.” Joon added.

“wow…guess you all are going separate ways huh?” taemin’s words struck them.

 

Everyone look at each other, they only realise that they are not going to be together forever.

“call the other guys to gather here.” Doojun ordered and everyone seems don’t question him and take out their phone to call the other.

“you girls go get some more food.” He ordered the 3 giggling girls in front of him. “we are having MBLEAST ft TRIPLE H picnic.” He smiles proudly.

“can’t you give a simpler name for the picnic?” sungjong frown upon the name given my doojun.

“shut up.” he embarrass said.

On that one better day, all of them gather together for the first time after they finished school. It’s a fun and exciting day for all of them. Sharing stories do some silly things, laughing together and the most important thing is, they are together.

……………………………………………………………………………………

 

“which one should I go?” Hyosung keep looking at her acceptance letter. “I would be together with kikwang if I go to Sunkyunkwan.” She murmurs by herself. “but I’ve always wanted to go to SNU.” She sighs when she can’t even decide between love and dreams.

She goes to her bed and lie down blinking her eyes at the ceiling. She’s been staying at her parents’ house since hyorin went to Canada with the babies. Her phone vibrates and she checks the text received.

 

Kiki Kwang:

Still thinking which one to go? Stop thinking about that and start thinking of me. >_o kekeke. You don’t have to be with me because you’ll always have my heart. Whenever someone tries to steal your heart, I’ll make sure to steal it first then hide it somewhere where only you and I know. Go for SNU. I’ll be fine. :’)

 

“babo…he knows.” She started to cry reading his text. Kikwang knows what she was thinking and he encourage her to go for the best university.

 

Gummy Bear:

Thanks. You are the best! When I go to SNU, don’t ever cheat on me! :P

…………………………………………………………………………………

 

“yay! We’re still together!” yoseob jumps happily.

“yeah…we’ve been together since kindergarten.” Kikwang smiles at his silly cute friend.

Both of them walk into the campus site. This is a new adventure for them. They can’t help but amuse at everything they see. The building, the café, the classes and even people amuse them.

“look…pretty ladies.” Yoseob points at one of the girls.

“this is only the first day and yet you already look at other girls?” a familiar voice said firmly. Both of them turn around.

“hana. Hey…” yoseob smiles guiltily.

“you decided to go here?” kikwang smiles at hana.

“yup. I won’t change my mind after I saw this guy looking at other girls.” She pouted.

“if only Hyosung is here.” Kikwang sighs looking down at the pavement.

“let’s go to class.” Yoseob said and all of them walk along.

 

University life is going to be different. Maybe I’ll make new friends or what about ‘Kikwang and The Baby’? since hyo is not here with me, guess I’ll take care of yoseob as my baby. New season of Hyosung, Kikwang and The Baby will be staring me, and yoseob as the baby. Okay…that is weird. Yoseob will not be my baby. = = I need Hyosung so bad.

“hey…is this seat taken?” a petite girl with short hair asked kikwang.

“no. please seat.” Kikwang smiles at her.

“I’m min.” that girl said.

“I’m kikwang.” He greeted back.

“and I’m Hyosung.” Hyosung appears behind that girl with a smile that looks intimidating.

“hyo…” he couldn’t believe his eyes. What is she doing here? Kikwang quickly embraces her in front of the class.

“get off me. you two timer!” Hyosung pushes him away.

“she just asking for a seat. Oh, I’m so happy to see you.” He keeps on hugging her.

“really? Then I’m going back to SNU.” She said it playfully.

“what? No…” he was dumbfounded by her statement.

“idiot. I’m staying here so that you won’t two time me.” she chuckles and pinches his cheeks.

…………………………………………………………………

 

“you can’t end this story like this.” Taemin shakes his head disapprove.

“yeah…you should end it with something sweet.” Sungjong shrugged.

“kikwang getting another girl is not a good ending you know.” Leeteuk joins in.

“Hyosung pinches kikwang’s cheek is not a good ending too.” hyorin nags.

“then what are we suppose to do?” kikwang asked annoyed by their comment.

“it should be like this…” sungjong clears his throat before speaks again.

 

Hyosung decided to enrols in Sunkyunkwan along with yoseob, hana and kikwang. Some of their friends went to KyungHee and some to Hongik and some still undecided.

“it’s good to have you here.” Kikwang said tightening his hand around hers.

“it’s good to be with you.” She smiles happily showing her gums at him.

“how did you manage to do that?” he asked suddenly making her to frown at his question.

“do what? Changing school?” she keeps on frowning.

“makes my heartbeat fast just by smiling.” His sentence just struck her making to blush.

“then why did you keep calling me gummy bear?” she puffed her cheeks.

“first, your gummy smile never fails to make me falls in love with you every time you smiles and bear is so cute, like you. Then, gummy bear is my favourite sweet.” He hugs her closer as they sit under the flower blossoming tree.

“aishh…” her face is already red as chunyang peppers.

“let’s make this university life  wonderful.” Kikwang smiles.

“sure.” She replied shortly snuggles into his chest.

 

“this part you should kiss.” Hyorin excitedly said.

“don’t tell us what to do.” Hyosung shouted angrily.

 

Hyosung looks up to look at his face. Kikwang is closing his eyes feeling calm by the breeze.

“kikwang?” she calls him but nothing from him. He might be sleeping.

Knowing that he is sleeping, Hyosung pushed herself up to reach for his lips. She quickly stole a kiss from him and kikwang smiles.

“lips thief.” Kikwang said suddenly making Hyosung to feel embarrass.

“yah!” she hits his chest a few time and kikwang laughs hysterically holding both of her wrist to stop her.

Kikwang quickly close with his lips, preventing her from throwing another fist. She went weak by his kiss. It feels like she is a cotton candy melts by his warm lips.

………………………………………………………………………………

 

“and that is how you end a story.” Taemin claps his hands.

“oh, I’m so teary. That is just beautiful.” Hyorin bit her lower lips feeling touch.

“pregnant woman alert.” Sungjong sarcastically said.

“I guess this is it.” Leeteuk smiles half hearted.

“to all who have read this story since the first chapter, thank you so much.” Hyorin bows.

“to all that subscribed and upvoted this story, you guys are super AWESOME!” sungjong excitedly shows a thumb up.

“to all that commented, advised, criticise and laugh along, thank you very much. You guys are such a heart.” Hyosung flashes her gummy smile showing her appreciation.

“thank you again for joining this adventure with us. Please keep reading orangesun’s stories and keep on loving Hyokwang!” kikwang shows a heart sign.

“THANK YOU FOR READING HYOSUNG, KIKWANG AND THE BABY.” Taemin shouts and everyone waves happily.

“want a sequel?” leeteuk asked innocently.