PART TIME JOB

Hyosung, Kikwang and The Baby

 

After their college entrance exam, all of them decided to look for a part time job. Kikwang and Hyosung also try to look one.

“what about this?” Hyosung pointed at a small pamphlet about a beauty shop.

“come on…you can’t worked at a beauty shop.” Kikwang chuckles at her while flipping newspaper at the job section.

“if only I’m talented like hana.” She sighs and lays her head on the table

“she’s been doing that for so long now.” He replied her concentrating on the paper.

“I wonder if the others already got job…” Hyosung pouted thinking about hyuna, joon, yoseob and even doojun.

“let’s meet them.” Kikwang oppose and Hyosung excitedly nod.

……………………………………………………………

“welcome to Ji Chicken.” Yoseob bows slightly and smiles.

“wah…when did you worked here.” Hyosung asked entering a fried chicken shop.

“oh, Hyosung…kikwang…” he happily smiles. “since last week.” He answered.

“do you think they would hired another person?” kikwang asked scanning around the place.

“I don’t know. It’s very hard for me to ask for this job. As you can see, there’s not very much customer.” He sighs looking at a few people inside the shop.

“this place just need promotion…that’s all.” Hyosung cheer him up using her gummy smile.

“I see what I can do.” Yoseob smiles back and later, they bid goodbye.

……………………………………………………………………………

“bubble tea promotion. Discount 10% for every second cup!” mir shouted excitedly and cheerfully holding an A3 size paper.

“hey mir…” kikwang approach the boy who’s wearing a white shirt with pink apron.

“guys!! I’m so happy to see you!” mir jumps excitedly

“can we get a milk tea and lemon green tea?” Hyosung said and mir quickly went inside the shop to make their order.

“does this shop need extra worker?” kikwang asked while waiting for his drink.

“not at the moment. The weather is still cold and no one wants cold bubble tea. Most of them ordered for hot drinks. Like you guys.” Mir gave them their drinks.

“well, I guess see you around later.” Hyosung sips on her drinks and wave at mir.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………

“stop playing around doojun…” a girl wearing black and white uniform slaps doojun’s arm playfully while doojun chuckles at her.

“look here, headphone.” Doojun puts two cups on each side of his ears making the girls to laugh harder.

“stop it…we got customer.” She smacks his stomach and gets serious greeting the customer.

“welcome to Cube Café, may I take your order please?” she smiles and bow her head lightly.

“one Yoon Doojun please.” Kikwang said chuckling at doojun expression who surprise to see them.

“yah! You guys!” doojun almost shouted looking at kikwang and Hyosung.

“your friends?” the girl asked him

“yup! Your girlfriend?” Hyosung asked him with a cheeky smile.

“t-that…she…ah…” doojun blushed and stutters at his words.

“yup.” She confidently said making doojun to blush even redder.

“wah! I’m Lee Kikwang and this is my girlfriend, Jeon Hyosung.” Kikwang excitedly said

“Nam jihyun. Nice to meet you.” She smiles at them.

“so you met her here?” kikwang asked curious to know more.

“not really…we met a long time ago.” Doojun chuckles remembering the scene

“it begins with a kiss.” Jihyun pointed at her lips gaining excitement from them.

“it’s fate.” Doojun shrugged

“we need to have MBLEAST meeting soon. You need to tell details.” Kikwang said while Hyosung and jihyun begins their chat too.

They talked for a while since they’re no customer and they bid farewell later.

“we still didn’t find any job while seeing our friends.” Hyosung groans and pouts while walking back home.

“we still got time tomorrow.” He pinches her cheek telling her not to worry.

“hey guys…” hyuna greeted them on her bicycle with joon following her on the other bike.

“hyuna!” Hyosung screams in delight.

“where you guys going?” joon asked

“looking for a job.” Kikwang smile in disappointment.

“oh…we might need extra hands these few days at my grandpa’s green house.” Hyuna said

“really? We would be glad!” Hyosung exclaimed excitedly

“I’ll asked my grandpa first.” Hyuna took out her phone and make a phone call. Few minutes later she came back to them.

“so?” kikwang asked

“my whole family is coming this weekend, we might don’t need help.” Hyuna pouts and her face drops feeling sorry for her friends.

“it’s okay…” Hyosung sighs smiling forcefully.

“hey…I heard hyunseung is looking for a male worker. Maybe you can ask him.” Joon said gaining interest from kikwang

“that’s great.” Hyosung clasps her hands together knowing that kikwang had a chance.

“thanks…I’ll call him.” Kikwang said holding his phone ready to call hyunseung.

“bye then…call me if you want fresh vegetables.” Hyuna and joona cycle away while waving at them.

“hey lover boy…get in.” hyunseung suddenly stop in front of them in his big black BMW car.

“hyunseung…how do you-“ kikwang mutters making hyunseung to get impatient.

“just get in!” he scowl.

Kikwang and Hyosung get inside the car without saying anything more. Hyunseung’s driver drove away to a big company labelled, Jang Co. They step out from the car and walk around the big company. Every person that sees hyunseung will greet and bow at him with respect.

“while the others are busy doing part time jobs, my father gave me this branch to handle.” He sighs closing his eyes and rest his head on his fist supported by his elbow.

“hyunseung looks so cool.” Hyosung whispers at kikwang making him to shot a glare at her.

“I heard you’re looking for a male worker? Can I fit the job?” kikwang asked in a serious tone making Hyosung to stares at him in admiration.

“that’s why I looked for you earlier. I want you for the job.” Hyunseung opens his eyes looking at kikwang.

“may I ask what kind of job it is?” Hyosung timidly raised her hand.

“my company model.” He smirks and both of kikwang and Hyosung jaw drop.

……………………………………………………………………
 

“urghhh…I don’t feel good.” Hyorin sways from right to left holding her head that’s in pain.

“noona, are you okay?” taemin said running towards her who looks lifeless.

“I’m okay.” She softly answered

“but you don’t look okay.” Sungjong added looking at her pale face and weak body.

“get…hyo gum for me…” she lays down on the couch lifelessly.

“yes mam!” taemin and sungjong shouted.

“and…don’t shout.” Hyorin glares at the twins and the replied her with a grin.

………………………………………………………………………

 

“model?!” Hyosung sits straight facing kikwang.

“come on…I really need a model. You got the looks, the body and I really need to do this assignment or else, he’s going to give this company to my cousin.” Hyunseung loses his coolness and started to beg kikwang.

Kikwang looks at Hyosung and she smiles.

“it’s a good opportunity kikwang.” Hyosung flashes her gummy smiles.

“okay…deal.” He shakes hyunseung’s hand.

“do you have any extra jobs for Hyosung?” kikwang asked thinking about Hyosung who’s need a job.

“let me see first…” hyunseung took a file from the sectary’s table and browse it.

*ring ding dong ring~

Hyosung’s phone sung a song by the twins surprising the whole people in the company. hyunseung glares at her.

“seriously hyo?” hyunseung chuckles lightly at her ringtone.

“yah! What’s up?!” Hyosung shouts while whispering at the phone.

“hyorin noona is dying…” sungjong’s voice sounds worried making her restless.

“I need to go home.” She said after hung up the phone with sungjong.

“why?” kikwang asked

“hyorin noona is dying.” She said walking out from the place in a rush.

“I’ll send you guys home.” Hyunseung offers and they got into his car and the driver droves them away.

As soon as they reached the house, Hyosung ran inside as fast as lightning to hyorin. Taemin and sungjong are sobbing at each other embraces looking at hyorin who’s laying down in the middle of the hall with a piece of white cloth covered her from head to toe.

“no…unnie!” Hyosung grabs her body and tears started to flow down from her eyes.

“what happen?” kikwang asked the twins that keep sobbing and they hug kikwang.

“unnie! You can’t do this to me! UNNIE!” Hyosung screams while shaking her lifeless body with tears that flows like a river.

“will you keep it down! I’m trying to sleep here!” hyorin shouts and went back to sleep making Hyosung and kikwang dumbfounded for a second.

“taemin…sungjong…” Hyosung grits her teeth looking at the twins with fuming eyes.

“oh…look at the time.” Sungjong simply said pretending to look at his watch which he doesn’t wear one at the moment.

“what do you know…homework time.” Taemin said and both of them tried to walk away from the scene.

“not so fast…” kikwang grabs both of their collar to stop them from moving any further.

Looking at Hyosung angry eyes, both of them fall on their knees.

“I’m sorry noona…” sungjong cried holding onto hyosung’s right leg.

“we didn’t mean too.” taemin hugs her other leg.

“I’m not going to hit you…” Hyosung said breathing hard trying to let her anger out.

“really?” both of the twin eyes shines brightly at her words.

“but you’re going to change Aeri’s diapers.” Hyosung points at the innocent Aeri who’s playing by herself at the corner.

“noooo~” they screams in fear.

……………………………………………………………………………………

“this is my first day working…I’m nervous.” He said exhaliqng some amount of air out.

“you’ll do great. Just keep away from those long legs model.” She puffed her cheek and pouts.

“I sense jealous…” he chuckles at her action and pinch her nose.

“I’m not…I’m going to kill hyunseung…and you if he force you to touch any girls.” She shot him a glare.

Yes, she is jealous. She’s having a hard time giving him the opportunity of becoming a model. She’s jealous of the girls that might be working with him. Those models have perfect figure, long legs, fair skin and y. What does Hyosung have? Gummy smiles, not so long legs and not that perfect figure.

Kikwang hugs her from the side pulling her closer to his chest, putting her head on it. She can hear his heart beating fast.

“can you hear it?” kikwang asked and she only nod without looking at him.

“my heart only beats this fast when I’m with you. Don’t worry about those models. No matter how long their legs are, how y they are and how fair their skin are, they can never be compare to my gummy bear.” He said softly earning trust from her.

She smiles at those words, it’s like he can read her mind of jealousy.

“they might have photo shoot with me but, you have my heart.” Kikwang pecks her cheek with his lips making Hyosung to blush in red.

“aish…you’re going to be late.” She pushed his body away but kikwang won’t budge.

“kikwang…you need to go to work.” She added since he didn’t move and keep staring at her.

“and you need to take care of our baby…” he chuckles releasing her small waist from his arms.

“I have too…hyorin unnie is sick. I have to take care of Aeri.” She said sighing at hyorin’s condition.

“it feels like we’re married…me going to work and you stay home with our baby.” He chuckles again making Hyosung stunned and blushed by his words. He went closer to her facing her red tomato face.

“babies…” taemin said with his body leaning down against the wall smiling at them.

“don’t forget us.” Sungjong chuckles and wear his shoes.

“I’m going to kill you guys.” Kikwang mutters for ruining their moment.

“sorry for ruining your lovey dovey, we need to go to school.” Taemin said smiling at their action just now.

“we could just go…but Romeo and Juliet is blocking our way.” Sungjong shows his cheeky smiles and walk pass them.

“let’s go Romeo…you’re gonna be late.” Taemin drags kikwang away and the 3 of them disappear from her sight.

“looks like it just you and me Aeri.” She ruffles Aeri’s thin hair.

“urghhh…” hyorin groans from the toilet.

“and one sick lady.” She added sighing in her head.

……………………………………………………………………………

 

sorry for not updating for so long...not very long...well..here it is..now i don't know how to end this story..crab!

thank u for being patience...^^ 

I LOVE ALL OF MY SUBBERS!! <3