VISITING AND BABY

Hyosung, Kikwang and The Baby

 

Another one fine day for Hyosung, the birds chirping happily as the spring is coming soon. She stretches out her body feeling relax after the twins went to school and kikwang went to work.

“hyo~” a hoarse voice called her making her startle.

“unnie?” Hyosung asked walking towards the voice.

“I can’t take it anymore…call leeteuk.” Hyorin ordered her with a thick eye bag, pale face and messy hair, seems like hyorin hasn’t recovered yet.

“I told you to go to the doctor but you refused.” Hyosung whines helping hyorin to walks.

“not until my husband came back.” She glared at Hyosung and landed safely on the couch.

Hyosung sighs looking her sister lying down on the couch. She decided to cook and clean the house since hyorin is sick really bad.

“done…” a relief low voice escape from as she landed on the couch where hyorin was earlier. Hyorin now is stuffing herself with food.

“hyo gum…this is really good!” the pale and unenergetic hyorin is now eating so much.

“unnie…don’t eat too much. You might end up throwing again.” Hyosung reminds looking at hyorin who’s stuffing herself.

“nah…I’m better now.” Hyorin smiles happily.

“sung omma~” aeri tugs onto her skirts while rubbing her eyes.

“hey aeri…good morning.” Hyosung kisses her cheek making her to giggles.

“bam…” she mutters and Hyosung frowned.

“ba…bap(rice)” she mutters again and Hyosung chuckles at her cute pronunciation.

“sure…let’s eat.” Hyosung carries aeri towards hyorin who’s eating and join her.

“my baby is awake!” hyorin kisses her forehead then she puts down her bowl.

“what’s wrong?” Hyosung asked and before she could answer hyorin dash to the toilet and throws up.

*beep* a text message arrived

Hyosung checks her phone and it’s from kikwang.

Kiki Kwang:

I’m hungry~ can my sweet hyo bring me some food? *wink

“I’m going to kill him.” Hyosung grits her teeth

“kwang appa?” aeri tilt her head while scooping rice from her bowl.

“aeri, let’s visit kwang appa at his workplace!” she chirped happily.

“urghh…I’m gonna die real soon.” Hyorin crawls out from the bathroom like a sadako.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Hyosung and aeri is standing in front of a big building named Jang.co. She passed through the security and straight to a studio where kikwang is working at the moment. She peeks at the door and sees kikwang is posing coolly and handsomely wearing a fine blue sport shirt with a thin white stripes at the collar and a pair of white loose shorts while holding a tennis racket.

“kwang appa is so handsome…” she can’t help but to fall in love again with her own boyfriend.

Her eyes glued at him when he does the serious face, not the silly dork face she usually sees at home. Her heartbeat is rising rapidly as if her heart is going to jump out of her ribcage into kikwang’s arms. Her day dream stops at the sight of 2 pretty models with fair skin, long legs and hazel brown silky hair.

Hyosung bit her lower lips at the sight. One of the girls is leaning close to kikwang while the other one is tugging onto kikwang’s arm. Hyosung could feel her blood rushes to her head.

“he’s so lucky to be partner up with Yuri and Yoona.” A husky man voice said next to her making her to jolt and turns around.

“ah. Sorry…I’m Jay, one of the model here.” The man with a fair skin, pink lips, and slightly small eyes handed his hand but Hyosung just stares at him.

“hello?” jay waves at her.

“ah! Yes…I’m Jeon Hyosung.” Finally she greets him and shakes hands with him.

“you’re cute.” Jay said making Hyosung to blush instantly.

“sung omma~” aeri pulls her hands making jay realise her presence.

“yes aeri ah.” She squats to level with aeri along with jay.

“is it long? I’m sleepy…” aeri yawns rubbing her eyes.

“kwang appa will be over soon.” She said lifting aeri in her arms.

“aigoo…she’s so cute.” Jay pinches aeri’s cheek lightly.

 

On the other hand, someone couldn’t concentrate at work at all. Kikwang keeps looking at hyosung’s direction. He looks at the way she laughs, they way she flashes her precious gummy smile and that make kikwang angry. The person he loves is flashing her gummy smile at other guy.

“kikwang sshi?” one of the girl budge him.

“what?” he asked, still looking at Hyosung.

“we’ll take five.” The other girl said and all the crew stops.

“yoona, why do you…” she trailed after realise that kikwang is gone.

“yes! I always watch that show.” Hyosung giggles excitedly.

“I miss you…” kikwang snakes his arm around her waist simply showing everyone that Hyosung belongs to him.

“yah…what are you doing? It’s embarrassing.” Her face flustered and kikwang let go to greet aeri.

“my baby~ had fun with omma?” he said kissing aeri as she giggles in his arms.

“so…you guys are married?” jay asked Hyosung and before she could answer, kikwang stands in front of her.

“yes. And this is our baby.” He smiles proudly and happily.

“yah! No jay sshi, this is our niece.” Hyosung replied making jay to frown.

“so…you guys are brother and sister?” once again he asked.

“nah…we’re engaged.” Kikwang hugs her shoulder.

“no we’re not.” She punches kikwang’s shoulder lightly.

“we’re soon to be.” He replied with a smile.

“keep on dreaming. Don’t ask me to marry you if you are holding other girls.” She accidently points at yoona and yuri the two models that posing with kikwang earlier.

“that is just work and you, laughing with other guy in front of me, in front of our baby.” He dramatically hugs aeri closer.

“please…don’t make me start.” She scoffed

“you flashes your gummy smile at him…the gummy smiles that only for me.” he pouts

“so basically you gets jealous seeing us with him.” Yuri points at kikwang

“and he basically jealous seeing you with him.” Yoona points at jay.

Both of kikwang and Hyosung is silent, dumbfounded by the statement made by the two models. Bright red of shades appear on each other face.

“you guys are so funny…” jay laughs joining with the two models.

They leave the couple alone and play with Aeri at the set with the crew.

“Aeri~ my baby~” hyunseung came running as soon as he sees aeri.

“Aeri is now everybody’s baby.” Hyosung chuckles looking at hyunseung and yuri fighting over Aeri.

“so…you really got jealous?” kikwang asked putting a spoonful of rice inside his mouth.

“erm.” She nodded lightly.

“me too.” he admits.

“I’m glad to know that you’re jealous…” she smiles lightly.

“why?” he muffled with his mouth full of food.

“nothing…” she smiles to herself leaving him wonders.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

That night, Hyosung, kikwang, Aeri and the twins are waiting for hyorin and leeteuk to return from the hospital.

“she might having food poisoning.” Taemin said staring at Hyosung who’s been doing all the cooking.

“the first person I want to poison is you.” She glares at taemin and he retreat.

“okay…she might having appendicitis.” Sungjong said tapping his chin acting smart.

“she might just overeating. You know how hyorin noona is…” kikwang chuckles remembering that hyorin is a big eater.

“or…she’s having a…”

“BABY!” hyorin’s voice shouted as she entered the house but no one notice.

“nah…I’m not going to say that.” Hyosung shrugged.

“she’s a having a baby.” Leeteuk said this time but still all of them are not facing the parent.

“how can she have a baby, leeteuk hyung?” taemin said and everyone stop to look at leeteuk and hyorin who’s standing behind them with a smile.

“a baby?!” Hyosung shouted excited knowing that she will have another niece or nephew.

All of them started to jumps in excitement hugging and congratulating hyorin and leeteuk.

“new baby!” sungjong shouts

“might be twins!” taemin excitedly said.

“like us!” both of them screams.

“that is scary.” Hyorin said afraid that her new baby might be like taemin and sungjong.

“wait…when did all this happen?” kikwang asked making everyone to stop jumping.

“what do you mean?” Hyosung frowned at his question.

“yeah…leeteuk hyung is rarely at home. Are you…” taemin’s voice trailed looking at hyorin.

“last Christmas. Do you want to know the details?” leeteuk sarcastically said.

“where do baby come from?” taemin and sungjong batter their eyelashes pretending to be innocent.

“go open your textbook page 92.” Kikwang said nodding excitedly.

“ert!” Hyosung slaps his face lightly.

All of them are happy to hear the good news. However, it comes with a bad news too. Don’t go away, stay tuned for more details. 

 

########################################

hey ho! im leaving this short update before i get busy with my graduation day. so...im telling this again that i'm ending this story. the ending is ploting in my mind, i just need to type it down. any suggestion, disagreement and encouragement, you can write it down on the comment box. 

My SUBBERS ARE JJANG! LOVE YOU ALL! <3