Lee and Jeon

Hyosung, Kikwang and The Baby

It is Sunday and the twins are rolling around the hall with aeri while Hyosung is cleaning up the house.

“lazy Sunday~” taemin rolls with sungjong.

“I’m cooking today!” hyorin excitedly said pumping up her fist

“are you sure? Don’t you like vomit every time you smell something?” Hyosung refers to hyorin’s morning sickness.

“I’ll be fine…besides…we’re having important guests.” Hyorin murmurs at the guest part.

“what?” Hyosung asked again unclear with what she’s heard.

“noona! Is it true our parents are coming?!” taemin and sungjong tugs on hyorin’s legs

“The Lee is coming?!” Hyosung shouted and stunned.

“The Lee is coming? I thought the Jeon is coming.” Hyorin tilts her head.

“YAY! Family day!” the two twins jump in joy.

“what should I do?” Hyosung bit her lower lips, extremely nervous of meeting kikwang’s parents.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

Almost by afternoon, the Lee parents arrived bringing small gift for them.

“look…all of my sons are here.” Mrs Lee whines hugging the twins.

“omma~ our pretty omma.” Sungjong sways her mom’s body

“you actually having fun when we’re here. You don’t have to cook for us and you have more time with dad.” Taemin smiles cheekily.

“zip it.” His mother eyes him.

“yo appa!” kikwang knocks his knuckles with his dad and hugs him. The twins also knock knuckles with their dad.

“this is a robbery!” a man appears suddenly at the front door wearing a black mask holding a gun making everyone to gasp except Hyosung and hyorin.

“appa!” both of the girls shouted and an middle aged woman appeared with a huge smile on her face.

“I’m sorry…he’s been solving robbery case for a while.” The woman said taking off the mask off her husband face.

“I know you’re a policeman, please keep the gun away.” Hyorin nags at his father’s childlike.

“fine…how’s my babies?” her father hugs the both of them.

“appa…we’re not baby anymore. Hyorin is having another baby. You can’t call her baby.” Hyosung wrinkles her eyebrows.

“yes…my baby girl.” Her father ruffles her hair.

“hey…long time no see…” both mothers greet each other in a friendly hug.

 

It feels like family reunion but while everyone is happy, a person is nervous. Hyosung is in the kitchen making drinks for them.

“okay…making a drink is simple. What if they think it’s too sweet? Or too bitter?” she mumbles to herself while making coffee for them.

She is nervous to meet his parents. She met them before a few times but this is different with her being his official girlfriend. It’s a strange feeling.

“relax will ya.” Kikwang holds her shoulder and she drops the coffee container, spilling it all on the floor.

“oww…I’m just nervous.” She kneels to clean up the coffee.

“they’re cool…trust me.” he tries to ensure her.

“okay…did they know about us?” she asked with a worry face.

“yeap. And the twins are telling them again.” kikwang peek outside looking at taemin and sungjong jumping up and down talking about Hyosung.

“okay…help me to carry this out.” She took a deep breath before carry a tray of cups.

All of them are still talking and laughing when she sets the cups on the table.

“which university do you apply Hyosung ah?” mrs Lee ask her with a warm smile.

“I’m applying for Sungkyunkwan or SNU.”

“and I’m going wherever Hyosung is.” Kikwang quickly added the conversation.

Hyosung turns red with that statement and accidently pour the coffee on mrs lee’s pale purple skirt. She jolted as the hot coffee landed on her skirt making Hyosung to get panic and spills another cup of coffee on the table.

 

“I’m sorry. I’m so sorry mrs lee.” She tried to clean up the whole mess but kikwang pulled her away.

“I’ll take care of this.” Hyorin said with a chuckle.

Kikwang took her back to the kitchen.

“urghh…what have I done? Your mum must hate me.” she hugs her knees at the corner.

“calm down hyo…she won’t hate you.”

“you sure?” she held her head up looking at the man in front of her with a teary eyes.

“300% sure.” He flashes his infamous eye smiles and she smiles.

All she wanted to do is a great impression towards his mother but things seem to go against her.

“it’s okay dear…come here.” His mother reaches out for her and embraces her warmly.

“you are as clumsy as your sister.” Mrs lee speaks again with a smile making Hyosung to feel comfortable.

“she is clumsier.” Hyorin claims with her poker face adding by her parents nod.

 

I feel warm and cosy right now. I’m so happy to have this family, the wonderful parents of mine and his, my sister and her baby, the fun twins and my amazing boyfriend. God, never take them away from me.

 

“see noona…it’s not so bad.” Sungjong sits next to Hyosung and taemin sits on the other side.

“yeah…I was so nervous.” She chuckles at herself.

“in fact, hyorin noona was worst.” Taemin added the chuckles.

“really? When?” Hyosung frowned at the unknown fact.

“before she married with leeteuk hyung, she met our parents in U.S since leeteuk hyung got no other family besides us.” Sungjong started with a huge grin on his face restraining himself from laughing.

“she was so pretty…and wet that day.” both of the boys started to laugh.

“wet?” the statement added more frown to her.

“she accidently stumbles in front of our yard, set the sprinklers, destroys our mum’s flowers and make our dog, Bubu ran away.” Sungjong slaps his own thigh laughing along with them.

“no kidding? She told me it went well.” She laughs harder and felt tears coming out from her eyes.

“we find it cute and funny and mum loves her.” Taemin smiles while sungjong and Hyosung is breathing hard after the laughs.

“see, you don’t need to try hard to impress someone. You just be yourself.” Sungjong calms down from laughing and smiles.

“good things happen when you don’t try too hard.” Taemin added making her smiles.

“you guys are way mature than me, do you know that?” Hyosung looks at them with squinted eyes.

“yes.” Sungjong grins

“absolutely.” Taemin grins along and Hyosung hugs both of them.

“just be happy kids with me.”

………………………………………………………………………………

 

Night approaches them and everyone is at the yard having barbeque. The parents are having fun talks together planning stuff along with hyorin. Hyosung and the twins are cooking the meats while kikwang is taking care of Aeri.

“aeri, look at sung omma. She is so pretty and the smokes make her looks like angel.” Kikwang whispers to aeri.

“angel?” aeri tilted her head looking at kikwang. “sung omma is angel.” She said happily and cutely.

“yes. That’s my girl.” He ruffles her hair and she just grins happily.

“noona, kikwang hyung is looking at you.” Sungjong whispers.

“I know. He is as greasy as this oil.” Hyosung picks up a meat using a tong and point them the dripping oil.

“why don’t you just go to that lover boy before I get sick.” Taemin playfully vomit.

“yeah…we can handle things here.” Sungjong pushes her away.

“fine…I’ll go.”

“aeri, sung omma is coming. Don’t say a thing.” Kikwang fixed his gaze and his sitting position.

“hey…what are you guys doing?” Hyosung settles down beside him.

“sung omma is angel.” Aeri points at Hyosung grinning widely making Hyosung blush.

“teaching aeri nonsense stuff?” she eyed kikwang who’s closing aeri’s mouth with his big palm.

“she…got mixed up with…uh…uh.” he tries to find some other words to defend himself but nothing came to his mind except she does look like an angel. “yes, you are an angel.” He sheepishly grins.

“you’re an angel too.” she replied, intertwine their hands together.

Aeri crawls to Hyosung and sits on her lap.

“comfortable with my family?” he playfully asked referring to the current incident.

“shut up. Don’t make me mad.” She pushes his shoulder with her fist.

“can you imagine, 8 to 9 years later, we’re here together, sitting on the grass, hands intertwine and holding a baby?” kikwang asked, eyes gleaming under the bright stars.

“aeri is not going to be a baby forever.” She chuckles hugging aeri closer.

“I’m not talking about aeri. I’m talking about our future baby. This is what we’re going to do. Sitting on the grass at night, holding hands, watch stars and sharing a sweet loving kiss.” That sincere statement just struck Hyosung in her heart pounding fast.

“stop joking…” she let go of his hands, her red cheeks clearly can be seen.

“I’m not joking. You and me are fated together.” His face gets closer to her and she is frozen.

It’s not like they never kiss but every time he is close to her, she feels like a little girl who started learning about love.

 

“we should get a girlfriend too. I’m jealous of their affection.” Sungjong pouted playfully.

“come on…we’re still young.” Taemin nudges his younger twin and chuckles.

“oh yea…you got that gangsta girl. What’s her name again?...ah, minzy.” Sungjong wriggles his eyebrows teasing taemin.

“stop it. We are like fire and ice.” Taemin snarls but their argument stops when hyorin calls them.

“hey kids…gather here.” Hyorin shouted.

“we…should get going.” Hyosung said while still staring into his eyes. They stay like that staring at each other without a kiss.

“let’s go.” Kikwang peck her lips and runs to his brothers.

“that lips thief.” She growls with lips curved upwards.

All of them gather around the table looking at the elders that keep smiling at each other.

“so, what’s up?” kikwang asked breaking the weird looks between them.

“we’re moving to Canada.” Mr lee said and the twins groans.

“we don’t want to move…” sungjong whines.

“yeah…we like it here.” Taemin pouts.

“you guys can stay.” Their mother said.

“assa!” the twins shouted.

“under our surveillance.” Hyosung’s mother points her eyes.

“and I’m going to Canada with them.” Hyorin chirps happily.

“staying…with them…with Aeri and the new baby?” Hyosung blinks her eyes rapidly don’t know how to react knowing that they will be apart.

……………………………………………………………………

you guys should kill me for the late update! > < im so sorry...but hey...it must be nervous meeting with your boyfriend's parents right? and things would always go wrong. Thank you for reading, subbing, commenting and even upvoted! you guys ROCKS! and keep ROCKING WITH ME! JYEAAHHH! = =

oh yeah, here's a message from the main character. ^^

“relax noona, the story is almost finish.” Taemin pats hyosung’s back.

“what do you mean almost finish?” she blinks at them.

“the author is sure that the next chapter is the last chapter.” Sungjong nods.

“great! I’m the main character and yet I don’t know?! You’re a mean author!” Hyosung shouted.

“who knows…people might ask for sequel.” Kikwang pats her back too.

“or just get over with this story and start a new one. Without both of you.” Taemin points at hyokwang.

“what?!” Hyosung and kikwang screams

“okay…let’s ask the reader. What do you think?” sungjong smiles cutely.

“leave comments on the box provided. Thank you!” taemin and sungjong waves frantically.