Fallen out relationship

Choice of Love

 

Yoona’s Pov

I was late for work. Heavy rain fell incessantly and I could not find any shelter. The other pedestrians on the road ran helter-skelter upon the rain. I walked along the road, all wet from the water that precipitated. Pathetic. A soon-to-be celebrity gonna be ridiculed for having no sense of punctuality or a prepared mentality. My members were gonna have a terrible impression of me since today’s our first meeting. My noses began to turn runny and removed the offending material from my nasal passages. What a terrible day it is. As I tried to continue my journey to the company, I strained my eyes to see through the rain. The downpour had reduced the visibility to zero, and I couldn’t make out my way. I slipped with a ‘thud’ sound.

“Hey! Are you okay?” He came out of his car, pulling me up.

For some apparent reason, he looked so familiar. And yes! That’s him! Lee Donghae of Super Junior! I spazzed for a while, then I remembered he was here to help me. His rendered help finally made my day worth it, I knew celebrities doesn’t gloat over others’ misfortune. He reminded me of Siwon who was my current boyfriend. He let me into his car, at the back passenger seat. He helped me fasten my seatbelt. I smiled, my heart palpitating wildly, a celebrity who is so nice to me, besides Siwon perhaps! He then took off his coat and put it on my shoulders.

“Wear this.”

For some reason though, he seemed to know I was going to SM Entertainment as well.

During the journey, I questioned him, “How’d you know I am going the same place as you?” 

Upon seeing the red light, he turned to look at me. “You’re Siwon’s girlfriend aren’t you?”

I nodded my head in agreement.

“Perhaps you can’t remember, we met before at Siwon’s birthday party.”

I tried to regain my memory, “I guess so.”

The red light turned green again, he turn back to face the front and fixated his eyes on the road.

I tried hard to recollect memories at Siwon’s birthday party; I think perhaps, I even talked to him like we were best friends that day. But I wasn’t sure. Neither would I want to think about it. Siwon’s my dating partner.

We reached the company, and Siwon who was retracing his steps was waiting outside the company under an umbrella. I guess and hope, he was waiting for me. As I alighted from his car, I was about to thank him when Siwon came and approached me. He pulled me away from Donghae.

“Why are you with him?” He demanded.

“I met him just now, it was raining heavily and he gave me a ride. I feel better now.” I smiled warmly hoping he would understand.

He walked over to Donghae, and grabbed him by the collar. “What are your intentions on my girl? Why is she wearing your coat?” His tone tells me he had misunderstood the situation.

“She was all wet, so I thought she might catch a cold, and… I never knew you had a girl buddy…” Donghae blatantly lied.

He just told me he knew me, but what was that lie for? Could the conversation between us on Siwon’s party night be the reason? I pondered. He was in a peeve. Siwon probably knew he was lying.

He balled his fingers into fists, as he held his anger in, “You are clearly lying. I even showed you me and my girl’s pic last month. And the party; you two met didn’t you? Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten it already?” Donghae pretended to recall, this was when Siwon finally punched him at the fit of his anger.

“Stop it!” I cried, pulling Donghae away.

I suppose he would lose to Siwon because Siwon’s a hot-tempered guy.

Siwon smacked me. “You want him so much don’t you? FINE!” He took out the photo we took together since the beginning of our relationship and tore it in front of me before he stomped off. I hurriedly picked up the torn pieces of the pictures, trying my best to prevent it from getting wet from the rain.

“WHY! WHY MUST IT END LIKE THIS! WHY MUST I BE THE ONE SUFFERING FROM THIS!” I cried loudly, my tears falling down from my cheeks.

It wasn’t clear anymore, was it the rain or my tears.