Ignited Fire

Memoir: The Forgotten Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The days went by smoothly. After my encounter with Hongki at the library, we often see each other during free time. I may not remember Hongki from the past as what he tells me now but I can feel that he is somewhat familiar. And its also been days since I last saw that vampire. It just seems so quiet this past few days and I don't know why I don't feel relieved by that.

"Yah Shinhye aren't you leaving yet? It's dismissal time already." Yu called me.

"Ahh not yet. I'll still clean up." I smiled a bit.

"Ehh? Alone? Is that how you get extra grades?" Yu eyed me suspiciously.

"Haha aniya.. I just want to."

"Hmm okay. I have to go now. I have to do some errands too. Just go home straight after."

After that Yu left me alone in the room. I was busy cleaning the room when the door opened.

"Did you forgot something Yu--"

Then I turned to see Yonghwa standing near the door. I stopped in my trance and continued to just look at him. But as I looked closer, it seems like its not Yonghwa. Well they look exactly the same except for their eye color. Instead of a pair of blue radiant eyes, this one is a scarlet red almost the same color as of blood. I stared at his eyes more. It almost felt like its me into somewhere I've never been before. And then I just suddenly remember the boy in my dreams. My head ached for a bit and I heard a screeching sound then I felt like I was passing out.

 

I felt the breeze of air on my cheeks. I slowly opened my eyes. Then all I see was the sky full of stars. My head started aching. I clutched my hands on my head and whined in pain. Flashes of what it seems like memories resurface in my thoughts. And I don't know why but all what I wanted was for it to stop.

"Shinhye! Shinhye are you okay?!" Suddenly I felt a pair of arms embraced me. I opened my eyes to see Yonghwa. And when I stared at his eyes it was of radiant blue.

"My head is aching. And I get this flashes of memories everytime this happens." I said gasping of air.

"Everytime? What does this means? When did the aching started? And what memori

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter