Firsts

Memoir: The Forgotten Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sighed heavily as I walked through the hallway leading to my classroom. Contemplating on what should I do. I have my evidence in hand and I'm not quite sure if this will be the perfect proof to prove what I've said yesterday. I'm sure that all of my classmates are already waiting for me. Not exactly for me but for my proof. Then if it's proof they are all waiting for, then I'll make sure I'll make them eat it till they choke. I sometimes doubt myself if I'm really grown in an orphanage full of nuns. I just don't act that way.

I sighed one more time. More deeply before opening the door. The noisy room was suddenly filled with silence as I entered.

"You look nervous. Does that mean that you don't have the evidence to prove that vampires human blood? That they are really the real enemy of us humans." The girl of yesterday said.

"My name's Park Shinhye. What's yours?" I said and got my hand phone out of my pocket.

"Tss. Is this some kind of for-formality's-sake? I'm Seo Joohyun but just call me Seohyun." She smirked and went to the front.

"Just what are you up to?" I said with gritted teeth.

"Attention everyone! This girl named Shinhye says that she got us some proofs that will prove vampires are not a threat to our race, if they are really not. Why don't you show us then?" She said and cooed me to go in front. I went near her and started my explanation.

"I got my evidence out of truth and hard work. I sneaked out last night." My classmates gasped on what I've said but I didn't care and just continued.

"I was already on the faculty room of the Vampire Students Building, looking out some files until someone saw me."

"Someone saw you?" Seohyun asked out of curiosity.

"Neh, and that someone is not a human but a vampire. Instead of biting me on my neck and my blood, he then saved me from falling out of the building. He saved my life. And as evidence I got a picture as a proof." My classmates hurriedly went near me and asked for the picture. I got my hand phone out of my pocket and showed them the picture.

"Eh? Why is his face covered with a half mask?" Yu asked.

"He doesn't want his identity to be revealed." I said.

"But it doesn't matter. His eyes are glowing definitely he is a vampire. He also has fair skin." Yu added.

"But that picture looks like it was edited!!" Seohyun accused me.

"I didn't edit that one. I don't have to explain myself for the deed that I didn't do." I said and walked to my chair.

I rested my head as I felt the wind caressed my face. Then suddenly my phone vibrated.

I just received a text. Not just an ordinary text because this one was sent by the vampire. Yes by him. The only Jung Yong Hwa.

 

---

 

"What kind of help do you want from me?" He asked.

"You have to help me prove that your kind is not a threat for us humans." I said.

"Why are doing this in the first place? What is it to you if we are rumored to be off human blood?" He asked and took a step closer. I stepped backwards causing my back to lean against the door.

"I..it's because I am a human and I must believe in the system. Just don't ask stupid questions anymore so please help me." I said and pra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter