The Scholars' Orientation

Memoir: The Forgotten Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After hours of traveling we had already reached our destination. We head off inside the Academy and noticed that there are already many students lurking around the campus. The pressure fills me on, so this is the Academy. It is much more beautiful up close. It has many Victorian inspired buildings, it looks like Europe. Here starts my high school life. As what I've read and heard before, High School is the most memorable part of learning and schooling. I don't know why but I'll just have to find out about that more. I can't always rely from the information's I've read 'coz in order for me to understand it fully then I have to experience it as well.

"Let's go to the dorm first and arrange our things then head off to the Director's Office. Will be that okay to you?" Yu said to me as we passed by the gigantic Thanatos gate.

"Eh. Let's change clothes too. I guess the faculty will also orient us with the rules and regulations of the acad." I said and we quickly went off inside the dorm. The dorm was just a few meters away from the Faculty Building. At the entrance, we were greeted by an old lady. She told us that she will be our dorm caretaker and she also reminded us about the general meeting later for all the dorm tenants.

"Neh halmeoni." Yu and I said in chorus. We head off to our room and started arranging our stuffs. Two persons are only allowed in one room. The room was small but I felt comfortable though. We have a double decker bed, two sets of tables and chair, a small dining table and a huge cabinet. Attached to our room is one small rest room. We don't need a kitchen cause the meals and snacks are served below. The first floor was the front desk and the tenants' cafeteria.

"Are you done unpacking?" I asked Yu as I finished unpacking things.

"Neh, let's go to the Director's office." I nod and we went off to the Director's Office (DO). We had a hard time finding the office so we kept asking all the way. The DO was located on the top most part of the Faculty Building (FB). The Director, Board of Chairman, Professors, Instructors and Faculty members are all found in the FB. As we entered the room, I saw three other people waiting. They must be the other remaining scholars. Five incoming senior high students were given the chance to be the Acad's scholar. And yes, we are that lucky ones.

"I guess you are the other two." A guy in weird eyeglasses stood and extended his hand to me and to Yu.

"Annyeong, I am Kim Taehyung but you can call me V." He said and welcomed as with a big smile.

"Eh? What's the connection of V to Taehyung?" Yu blurted out.

"It is because my favorite letter is V and I always make a peace sign that looks like a letter V!" He said happily. Like he just won a lottery. I guess his weird but kind.

"Ahh, By the way I'm Lee Yubi but just call me Yu." Yu said and shook V's hand.

"I'm Park Shinhye. Shinhye will be okay." I said and also shook V's hand.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah just sit down and don't bother the other scholars anymore arachi? I ask for your consideration towards my friend. By the way I'm Byun Baekhyun." He said and bowed to us. Yu and I also bowed in reply. And told him that it was just okay. V and Baekyun-ssi look so similar but Baekyun is sporting eyeliner. I never thought that eyeliner can also be used by the man. And I guess that they are really that close to the extent that they are already bickering in front of us.

"Yah! I'm not bothering them. It's that ugly face of yours that disturbs them!" V yelled.

"Mworaguyo?! Yah Kim Taehyung I guess you have to change glasses already! Naega? It is you who is ugly here!" Baekhyun shouted in reply to V's ranting. After seconds of bickering they are already wrestling their heads off. Aigoo.

"Tss. Just don't mind that two. They will eventually stop later. Hi I'm Kim Seolhyun." The remaining unknown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter