Confusion and Jealousy at the Library

Memoir: The Forgotten Reverie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that scene in the library the guy named Lee Hongki who claims to be my childhood bestfriend just grabbed my hand and dragged me to the nearest book shelve.

"Yah Shinhye-yah it's me, Hongki!"

"Sorry but I don't know you." I calmly said and turned around to walk away but he again grabbed my hand and made me turn to him.

"Ehh? It's me Hongki. Don't you remember me? We use to play in your mansion's garden remember? And you would always tell me about the guy who visits you at night." Shock and confusion build up in me.

"You must have mistaken me for someone else." I said and freed my hand from his tight hold.

"I can't be wrong. You look exactly like her."

"Maybe it's just a resemblance."

"Wait..Isn't your name Shinhye?"

"Yes. My name's Shinhye." A smile lifted up on his face and then he hugged me again.

"Then it is indeed you Shinhye!" After a while he stopped hugging me. "I don't know why you can't remember me but I know its you."

"This is a shock for me too. Actually I don't remember my past. All I know is that Im an orphan now." I sadly told him. I saw how the expression on his face changed. From happy to sad. And I can feel his sincerity.

"Im still your bestfriend Shinhye. Im sorry to hear what had happened to you. Now I know why you left without saying goodbye before. But I dont care anymore."

"Thank you Hongki." I said with a genuine smile.

"Call me Skullhong, like you did. Sorry Shinhye I really want to chat with you and know what happened to you after leaving but I have a class now.. So I'll see you?" Hongki said while looking at his wrist watch.

"Yeah. See you."

He then ran out but after a couple steps he stopped and turned to me, ran back to me and hugged me again.

"Its really nice seeing you again, Shinhye-yah."

"Yah go now. You can't be late." I said to him and he let go of the hugged and ran out the library.

If Hongki was really part of my past, well maybe my past isn't that bad as I expected it to be. And what really confused me is the mansion and the dream that he talked about. Then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter