003

Mischievous Kiss

Taehyung didn’t know how he was put in this situatio since it happened all too fast and the only thing he remembered after his dad had drag him here was that that the couple had a very big house. Damn rich people and their big houses. Because is this even considered as a house or is it a mansion?

 

He can even remember Jimin whispering beside him when they were pushed aside by the media to have an interview with his father, wanting to have the latest scoop. The nerve of those bastards, really.

And then suddenly there was a married couple who suddenly set aside the reporters and hugged his father, and his father doing the same. Then after that it was all blurry – or he just really ignored what happened since he’s really not fond of his father’s business that includes long lost friends or whatever.

 

Turns out the two men were best of friends and soon enough, the ‘catching up’ on the couple’s house turned out to be a persuasion to live with them.

 

“Why don’t you just stay with us?” The woman asked with his twinkling eyes and because Taehyung was a er for elders, he just stayed silent and let his father do the talking

“But aren’t we intruding?” his father’s head was hung low as if he was contemplating on the offer. Yes, dad. We are so let’s just stay at the restaurant.

“What nonsense! You’ve done so many thing to me when we’re in highschool. I’m here to return the favor” the husband said, patting Mr. Kim’s shoulders, “we insist” he added, and his father, who was out of options, just sighed and said, “well, If there’s no problem then. I promise we’ll move out as soon as we have a place to stay”

 

WHAT.

NO NO NO NO NO.

 

“Are you feeling uncomfortable, Taehyung-ah?” the woman asked, worry etched on his beautiful face and Taehyung felt guilty, “N-No, It’s that just--” he was cut off by the woman’s puppy eyes. WHY. WHY AM I THIS SOFT. “Nothing, ma’am” he forced his usual box-smile to the woman.

 

“We’re having sooo much fun together” WHAT “I have a son in the same age as you, but he’s no fun. Always in his room and all” she sighed, and there was this girl who just got out of her room. She kind of reminded him of someone but shrugged at the thought, there are many things happening today and racking his brain with something –or someone- is not important right now.

 

“We have visitors?” her voice was soft but Taehyung knew she didn’t like him. The feeling’s mutual though, the way she looked at him from head to toe screams discrimination and he didn’t like it one bit. “Perfect timing, Yein. These are the Kims. greet them” her father motioned the girl to fully come out of the room. “Good afternoon, Kim-ajussi” Yein bowed at Taehyung’s father

“Yein-ah, greet Taehyung too. He’s going to be a part of our family. He’s going to be your oppa now” the girl, Yein, just looked at her mother with slight shock as if saying, ‘You’re kidding right?’ but then she faked a smile and greeted him, “Hi, Taehyung-oppa” it was too sweet Taehyung could almost vomit so he just waved a hand on the girl.

 

“Oh, mom” Yein started, but was distracted by the opening of the door, “nevermind, he’s already here.” Then tackled the poor boy who just arrived, Taehyung couldn’t see through her though since she was tackling him like a bear.

“There’re visitors?” Taehyung recognized this voice, and he snapped his head to the direction of the door.

 

OH NO. IT COULDN’T BE.

 

 


 

 

Having some fresh air really calmed Jungkook and his mood lightened up. It's been a long time since he went outside like this, walking in the park and feeling the breeze. He thought that locking up himself on his dark room mourning was just of time and he just have to get over this petty little crush of him.

 

That’s right Jungkook, stop thinking about him. His tall and lean body, his irresistable lips—

 

“Yah. I said stop it” he whined to himself that made a few passerby look at him, maybe thinking that he’s crazy or something.

Yeah. Crazy. Crazy for Taehyung

He felt the urge to smack himself for even thinking that.

 

Finally he arrived home. No more Taehyung. He said to himself then noticed two unfamiliar pairs of shoes on the doorstep.

 

Visitors?

 

When he opened the door, he was abruptly tackled by his sister. He almost couldn’t breathe because of his sister’s bear hug.

“There’re visitors?” he asked but then Yein leaned to his ear

“Oppa, there’s this dumb looking delinquent inside and I don’t like him” she whispered at him and glanced at her side, trying to see if the said ‘dumb-looking delinquent’ looked at her but to her relief, he didn’t.

“Yah, that’s rude” Jungkook flicked her sister’s forehead then got off of the bear hug.

 

“Kookie! Meet Mr. Kim and his son, Taehyung. They’re going to live here for some time” he can tell that his mother was excited based from her tone and he just stood there, unable to move because WHAT THE KIM ING TAEHYUNG. IS. IN. HIS HOUSE.

“U-uh. Yeah. Nice to meet you” he bowed at them and was planning to run off his room when his father held his arm preventing him from doing so. ”Why don’t you tour Taehyung to his room?” his father kindly smiled at him, making him unable to say no.

 

WAIT.

WHAT ROOM?!

 

“The room across yours.” His mother pointed out. WHAT.

“B-But…” he can’t finish his sentence because Kim Taehyung was already standing beside him, his luggage in his hand.

 

OH GOD. WHY ARE YOU THIS HANDSOME

 

He knew his face was burning up as led Taehyung to his room and he was thankful that Taehyung hadn’t noticed. He didn’t have the heart to make small talks so the walk was awkward as hell.

“Th-This is your room. Yeah.” Seeing that Taehyung was going to unpack his luggage, he decided to go out and bid his goodbye but then his arm was held by Taehyung.

“Wh-What is it?” he asked, a little uncomfortable about their close distance. And having Taehyung this close to him. He can’t help but to think if this was a dream.

“I’m making this clear for you” Taehyung started and Jungkook can only gulp in nervousness, “I owe this to your parents, it doesn’t include you. So if you think that you can be buddy-buddy with me, you’re wrong. So don’t act like we’re buddies because we’re not and we won’t be. Understand?” if looks can kill, Jungkook would be dead spot-on.

Jungkook was afraid, hell he could’ve been traumatized. He didn’t even know what he did wrong to Taehyung since the first and last conversation they had on campus was when he confessed.

He forced himself to smile a bit when his heart was shattering inside. How can he have been inlove with this jerk all this time?

 

And with a heavy heart, he just nodded and took his leave.

 

 


AN: Updated this chapter really quick because VIXX in Manila /cries/ CAN YOU FEEL MY HEART SHATTERING BECAUSE. Still bitter by the fact that I didn't even have the chance to meet them and even yesterday. A Mall Show. A FREE MALL SHOW. and I just. yeah. /sobs/

 

anyways, feel free to ask if your getting confused by the plot because I am. srsly.

also, please correct me if i have mistakes. English is not my first language and I hope you like this update. /goes back to crying bcz VIXX in Manila/