002

Mischievous Kiss

Jungkook was pissed, not at Taehyung really but to himself.  He had gotten out to the rooftop to let off some steam earlier when he heard snickering coming from their classroom. Sure there were a lot of people look up on him but Class A was different, they don’t care about friendship or stuffs like that because for them it was competition for knowledge, nothing else.

“Kookie-ah, are you okay?” good thing there’s Jin. His one and only friend in Class A. His large frame and broad shoulders made him intimidating on the outside but he was really just a ball of fluff on the inside. He just responded with a nod and didn’t really say anything after that.

“Yah. Don’t sulk. It’s his loss not yours.” Jin began petting his hair, earning murmurs from their classmates. He can almost hear the words ‘gay’ and ‘gross’ but too heartbroken to even mind them.

 

 

The probability of getting hit by a shooting star is ten billionth.

Taehyung accepting his confession was far more impossible than that.

 


 

Days passed by and it's already Saturday, the day when Taehyung and his dad move to their new house.

 

Pretty impressive, Taehyung thought. It was a two-story house in the middle of a fairly nice subdivision. His dad didn’t buy such an expensive house for nothing.

 

Namjoon whistles behind him, Jimin and Hoseok were cooing at the house's detail. And Yoongi was still dozing off on the truck, too lazy to care what's going on.

"So, shall we start?" Taehyung was lifting several boxes and was motioning them to do the same. With a lot of whining and grunts, they finally obliged when they sniffed the food coming from the kitchen.

 

After a few hours, they were almost finished and was just laying around the living room

 

"Too... Tired" Jimin huffed as he plopped himself down on the floor, "I can't even feel my legs" Namjoon and Hoseok following him. 

"Move it" Yoongi grunts at them while carrying the last piece of furniture and Taehyung merely laughs, “Take it as a pay for the delicious food we’re going to eat” then motioned all of them to stand up and go to the kitchen

 

“So, how’s school comin’ you brats?” Mr. Kim asked and they all grimaced, “The usual” Namjoon replied and knowing that they were in the F Class, Mr. Kim didn’t comment further and they all went back to eating when all of a sudden, Jimin dropped his chopsticks

“Ah. I remembered.”  He started, “There’s this boy who confessed to Taehy--” before he can even finish his sentence, Taehyung already shut his mouth with ssam thus leaving the boy speak gibberish.

“Poor boy. I already know what he got for an answer” Mr. Kim shook his head and Taehyung glared at him. Hoseok was nearly tumbling backwards in his seat remembering the scene from a few days, “It was really a shame though, the guy was as cute as a bunny” he commented

“Yeah, and you look like a horse. It’s a perfect match” Taehyung pointed out that made all of them laugh except Hoseok who was pouting, “Kim appa, Taehyung’s bullying me!” he whined, pulling the elder’s arms.

 

Lunch was going fairly well when suddenly a loud noise was heard. They all thought that it was just some stray cat on the roof so they didn’t mind but then a second later, Jimin was pointing at something.

 

There was some sort of meteorite stuck on the ceiling then louder cracks were heard.

 

“Guys, I think we should run, right now.” Jimin was first on the door screaming -Taehyung made a note to punch him later- and then the others followed behind, Taehyung was the last one to get out of the house and then it was fully destroyed.

 

“A ing shooting star?!” Namjoon didn’t mean to cuss when Mr.Kim’s just a meter away from him but the whole house was destroyed by a single shooting star! I mean, come on!

 

“Dad, Call that ing contractor and I will beat the out off him” Taehyung was now seeing red, he loved his father more than anything and he know how hard his dad worked all of these years just to provide the two of them a cozy home but then they were scammed.

“He’s already left the country right after he gave me the key” his dad answered and taehyung was now pinching the bridge of his nose, feeling a migraine coming.

 

This is just ed up.

 


 

It was a normal Saturday afternoon, the Jeon siblings were bored out of their minds and Mr. and Mrs. Jeon were watching romcoms.

 

“Oppa, tell me what happened to your letter” Yein, the younger Jeon, asked his brother while poking his head and Jungkook just groaned not wanting to recall that again, “dumped” he simply said then went back to mourning while eating vanilla ice cream.

“But wae? Oppa is a genius. Who in their right mind would dump you?!” Yein asked exasperatedly, clearly not believing his brother. “He must be dumb” she concluded and then suddenly she was being tickle - attacked by Jungkook

“HAHAHA Y-AAAH HAHAHHA Stop it! HAHAHAH NOO. DON’T TICKLE ME” Yein pleaded but Jungkook simply ignored her, “Take that back you brat” he said, tickling her at her weak spots.

“F-fine. I take that back” and the Jungkook finally stopped, giving her a few moments to breathe some air when he realized that the door shut with a loud bang, signalling their parents just went out.

 

“Hey, did they said anything about going out?” he motioned the couch to Yein and the girl shook his head, “Not really. Maybe it was an emergency” she shrugged at him and went to the refrigerator to find some popsicle.

 

“Weird.” He said to himself, shrugging the thought and needing some fresh air, he went out.

 

 

 

 


AN:

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I SPENT THESE 2 DAYS WAITING FOR I NEED U. WHUT IS AIR EVEN. /CRIES/

OMFG THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED AND COMMENTED. THIS MEANS A LOT TO ME REALLY. JSKAJLAS. I'M CRYING RN. AND I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE COMEBACK STAGE IN MCOUNT DAMN THIS HIPTHRUSTS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL AND JIMIN. JIMIN SHOULD BE IN JAIL FOR BEING SO DAMN SEDUCTIVE I KENOT EVEN.

BTS FOR OSCARS PLZ.