001

Mischievous Kiss

Jungkook was staring at the window, where he can watch a certain class F student playing basketball with his friends, sweaty and goddamn attractive.

 

“Why do you have to be so handsome?” he murmured to himself, not even paying attention to what the teacher was discussing. Well he didn’t even have to since he’s a so-called genius with an IQ of 180.

 

It was already lunch time when he snapped off his daydream. It was his favourite time of the day, not because it’s a rest from studying but because he always sees him so he hurriedly went to the cafeteria were most of Class F’s students were eating.

 

BigHit High’s academic structure was form into 6 different classes in each year, Class A where most of the intelligent students belong while class F is where all the schools ‘garbage’ goes to, thus having some sort of discrimination in every aspect. That’s why cafeteria is one of those places among the school that most of the students avoid.

 

But not for him.

 

When he stepped a foot on the cafeteria, the commotions seemed to stop. All eyes were on him and it was making me really uncomfortable. He doesn’t even know why they always manage to keep quiet when he’s around, it’s not like he’s scary or anything.

 

So he just went to his usual routine of buying lunch then going to his usual place, in front of Taehyung and his gang. He was sneaking glances at the boy but the said boy doesn’t even know that he’s being stalked -or even if he does know, he was doing a good job at ignoring the poor boy-

 

It may seem a pretty stupid thing for a so-called genius to stalk a person, what more if he’s in Class F and he’s a HE. But that doesn’t seem to bother Jungkook since he always believe that love has no boundaries, he was raised by his parents with love and affection and whatever he does, they always support him.

 

So it doesn’t shock his parents when he said that he was going to confess to someone, rather than being scolded, they were really happy for their oldest son to be finally in love (because seriously, his family was so worried that their son might be aual since girls and boys did not affect him when he was growing up). Earning himself a pat on the back and numerous ‘hwaitings!’ from his parents really boosted up his confidence.

He, then, went to his room and started to pour out his feeling for Taehyung in a piece of paper. Yes, a love letter, a very clichéd way for a high schooler to confess his love, but what can he do? He was going to be a stuttered freak infront of Taehyung, might as well go with the ‘Please go out with me’ routine then push the letter to Taehyung’s hand then run away.

 

 

A week passed by and it’s the D-day, meaning that he would finally confess to Kim Taehyung. He was so nervous that morning; he almost stumbled into a trash can. Thrice.

 

It was almost surprising what love can do even to genius like Jeon Jungkook.

 

 

When he arrived at BigHit, rather than going to his classroom as usual, he was standing straight at the gate, obviously waiting for someone. He earned a numerous confused looks since Jeon Jungkook never waits for someone –or that’s what they thought, since the boy didn’t seem that approachable because of his status- that’s why they left him alone, but some just wouldn’t budge a.k.a his fanclub. Of course he has his own fan club since ‘he is the definition of perfection’, as his fanclub simply puts it.

 

20 minutes later, not that Jungkook was counting or anything, Taehyung finally arrived with his friends Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok. His heartbeat raced and it was almost like he was palpitating, he was so nervous that his hands were trembling and he found himself right infront of Taehyung.

“T-This is for you. Taehyung-ssi,” Jungkook said, giving the letter he spent a week to complete just for Kim Taehyung, “I know that this is sudden but, please go out with me!” his face was beet red as he made a 90 degree bow to the said boy who was just staring blankly at him.

 

“ off.” That was the only thing Taehyung said to him as he made his way to his own class, not sparing Jungkook another glance.

 

 

To say that that was unexpected is an understatement. It was almost impossible to reject the genius kid.

 

 

Jungkook just stood there, still trying to understand what happened with Taehyung when he looked around and saw some pitiful glances coming from different students.

 

 

He was rejected.

 

 

He laughed bitterly, embarassed of what he did. With a hand of his nape, he forced a smile on his face when all he wanted to do was to cry. Of couse there's only a 0.000000001% chance. He must have been really dumb to bet on that 0.000000001%.

 

 


 

 

"Dude, look what you did to the poor boy!" Jimin scolded Taehyung, who was playing on his phone. "Yah are you listening to me?!" he asked with his high-pitched voice that made his friends cringe. Finally, Taehyung looked at him, "Don't care" he said then resumed to fiddling with his phone. Jimin almost wanted to smack the boy but was stopped by Yoongi who was quietly listening to Jimin's one-sided argument.

 

Well, It's not really Taehyung's fault that he just want to diss the poor boy. He was having a bad morning. And a bad morning is equal to a grumpy Taehyung. Then a bunny-toothed boy just approached him all of a sudden then decided to confess. Of course Taehyung knows who Jungkook is, he was the school's pride after all. And that's what made him slightly ticked off. He was in Class F. Was Jungkook mocking him? Suddenly appearing out of nowhere with his Class A glory and confessing for the whole student body to see.

 

He went to his classroom and they're eyes were all on him, looking at him expectatntly. He just decided to ignore them since they all wanted to hear what happened on the front gate. Well, that was all Class F is good at. Gossips and Rumors.

"Hyung-nim, Make me your slave forever!" One of his classmates playfully bowed at him that made Taehyung chuckle, "Don't mind if I do, peasant."

 

This was the true Taehyung, playful and weird. Once he was inside of the classroom, his persona changes. 

 


He went to his seat, the furthest chair beside the window, with his friends following him.

 

"Your house is already complete right? When will you move?" Hoseok asked, grinning maniacally at him.

"This Saturday. I know all of you just wanted to come for the food but I'll make sure you're not going to eat until you help me move things" he smirked at them which earned a groan from the rest of the group, the loudest one was coming from Jimin.

"Put those muscles your proud of into a good use" Taehyung clicked his tongue, flicking the shorter boy on the forehead to stop acting cute.

"Finally having your own room, huh?" Namjoon chided, wriggling his eyebrows at him.

"I don't know and wouldn't even like to know what you're thinking right now" he huffed, leaning closer to the window, wanting to ignore the idiots he calls his friends when he caught glimpse of a raven haired boy on the rooftop, obviously shouting something and may have been profanities of some sort but he couldn't care less.

 

He's now convinced that Jeon Jungkook is definitely dumb.

 

 

 

 


AN: THANK YOU FOR THE UPVOTES, SUBSCRIBES AND COMMENTS. IT MADE ME REALLY HAPPY I'M CAPSLOCKING THIS ALL.

Sorry for the crappy update. And for the future crappy updates. I'm still a newbie. ; n ; /hugs bunnykook/