CHAPTER 8

Purple Roses

Baekhyun arrived to Bjoo's house late at night it was almost 11:00 p.m. Baekhyun rang the bell and waited for the door to open. The door opened, but instead of Bjoo opening the door it was some guy who looked like Daehyun a lot.
"Excuse me is this Bjoo's house?" Baekhyun asked nervously.
"Yes, who are you?" The boy said.
"I'm Baekhyun, Bjoo's friend." Baekhyun replied.
"Well hello I'm Bjoo's adopted brother, Kangjun nice to meet you." Kangjun said offering a hand shake. Baekhyun gladly accepted his hand shake and just kept looking at him. Just by looking at him it looked like Daehyun was in front of him instead of this Kangjun. Kangjun welcomed him inside and called Bjoo downstairs. In seconds Bjoo came down and hugged Baekhyun. They went upstairs to his room and that's were Baekhyun told Bjoo what happened and asked permission to stay at his house for a week. Bjoo was mad listening to what Daehyun had done to Baekhyun. It made Baekhyun laugh a bit looking at Bjoo ready to go and teach Daehyun a lesson. Baekhyun was then startled when Bjoo's brother opened the door to say that is was time to sleep. Baekhyun looked at Kangjun and just couldn't help but think of Daehyun and what was he doing. Baekhyun wasn't even realizing he has been staring at Kangjun when Bjoo said.
"Is my brother that good looking, just go out already Jesus."
Baekhyun looked away embarrassed and heard Kangjun laugh and call him cute. Once he left Bjoo started teasing him about liking his brother. Baekhyun just ignored him and went to sleep.
The next morning Baekhyun woke up to the smell of bacon and noticed Bjoo wasn't in his bed. Baekhyun made his way downstairs and found Kangjun cooking breakfast.
"Ow Baekhyun good morning! Here I made you breakfast." Kangjun said placing a plate of bacon and eggs on the table.
"Good morning and thanks for the breakfast I didn't know you could cook." Baekhyun said sitting down at the table ready to eat.
"Ha there's a lot of things you don't know about me..but that doesn't matter, anyways can you tell Bjoo that I already left for work." Kangjun said making his way out the door. Baekhyun finished his food and washed his plate. Bjoo then came out of the shower and started watching TV.
"Hey Bjoo Kangjun left already." Baekhyun said sitting down next to him.
"Baekhyun do you want to go out and watch a movie then go to the mall I mean since I'm guessing you don't want to go to school because your ignoring Daehyun."
Bjoo asked.
"Yes that sound like a great idea and yes I really don't wanna see Daehyun right now." Baekhyun replied. With that said Bjoo and Baekhyun got ready to go out so Baekhyun can forget his problem with Daehyun.
Daehyun woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He ignored it but soon picked up since he remembered that Baekhyun ran away and the one calling him could be him. Daehyun picked up the phone quickly only to be disappointed that it wasn't Baekhyun.
"Daehyun what do you think your doing!! Where are you!! School started an hour ago!!"
"Youngjae I missed up! I missed up real bad this time!" Daehyun began crying of anger.
"What do you mean you missed up!? What did you do this time Daehyun!"
"It's Baekhyun, he ran away from the house and I can't find him! You gotta help me Youngjae please help me!!" Daehyun began explaining.
"What!! Daehyun what the hell why did he ran away? Daehyun I swear if you did something to him! Never mind I'm on my way right know and you better have a good explanation for this!"
Daehyun hanged up and started calling Baekhyun only to be answers by his voice mail.
"Hello this is Baekhyun, at this moment I can't answer but will call back as soon as possible."
"Baekhyun please answer where are you?"
Baekhyun and Bjoo arrived at a coffee shop at the mall to rest from all that shopping.
"Baekhyun do you feel better now?" Bjoo asked.
"Yes I'm having a lot of fun thanks to you." Baekhyun replied with a smile.
They ordered coffee and then Baekhyun phone vibrated. He checked his phone and was surprised that he had 50 missed calls from Daehyun. Baekhyun felt like he should call him back, but he knew that was a very bad idea so he just turned off his phone and continued taking to Bjoo.
"What!!!! Daehyun how could you do that to Baekhyun?? Are you out of your mind!" Youngjae was screaming at the top of his lungs at Daehyun who was sitting in the couch with both hands on his head.
"I know Youngjae I know I did wrong, but I really didn't mean to my anger and depression got out control when I saw him in the garden." Daehyun explained.
"Daehyun listen to me, I know you don't like anyone in there but don't you think this is getting out of hand I mean look at you, do you think your mom would of liked this if she saw you like this? Daehyun I think it's time to move and and let go of your mom." Youngjae said sitting beside Daehyun and patting him on his shoulder.
"I really am trying Youngjae I am, but I just need Baekhyun to come back home or else dad will kill me." Daehyun explained
"So that's the reason! You always want him to come back just so your dad can't get you in trouble?!" Youngjae said getting up from he's spot.
"No that's not it I really want to apologize to him!" Daehyun said standing up to.
"I don't believe you, we'll let me tell you I ain't gunna help you find him, you gotta find him on your own....I'm leaving!" Youngjae said waking to the front door.
"No Youngjae please you gotta help me find him!!" Daehyun said running after him.
Youngjae turned to face Daehyun with an angry face which Daehyun understood that he was along and he had to find Baekhyun on his own.
"Hey Bjoo can I ask you about your step brother you never told me about him?" Baekhyun asked Bjoo while he was drinking his coffee.
"Well someone is interested?" Bjoo teased Baekhyun.
"No I'm not I'm just asking!" Baekhyun said smaking Bjoo's hand.
"Ouch that hurted!! But I'll tell you, my parents adopted him when he was about 5 years old he's mother told my mom that he had to go into hiding since his real dad didn't love and wanted him but the mother didn't want to keep him in that house with him so she decided to give him to us then we found out she had another son later on and that he's dad changed a lot and accepted that son and never heard of my step brother, my mom decided it was best to move but his real mom came back and pleaded we give her back her son but Kangjun didn't want to. My dad told her to leave and she did and just 5 years ago we found out she past away and my brother was pretty upset that he didn't go back with her and he blames he's father and younger brother for his miserable life."
Baekhyun was shocked to find out what kind of life Kangjun had lived.
"So I'm guessing he doesn't want to meet them again?" Baekhyun asked.
"Even worse he told me that if he ever meets his dad or his brother he's gunna find out what's more important to them so he could take it away!" Bjoo said worried.
"Really!! Omg that's terrible!!" Baekhyun replied.
"I know right! But I think he's just kitting even though when he told me he looked very serious." Bjoo said finishing his coffee.
"I'm pretty sure your brother will change after he meets them." Baekhyun explained.
"I hope so...you wanna go it's getting late." Bjoo asked.
"Sure lets go."
Daehyun was still trying to get a hold of Baekhyun but he's phone was still off. Daehyun was really getting frustrated know. He then decided to give up and just wait until he re his own and don't care what he's dad does to him. Daehyun decide he should go over to banghim's house and chill until Friday.
Baekhyun and Bjoo got to Bjoo's house and found food on the table with a side note. Bjoo picked up the note and it had Kangjun's writing.
"Bjoo I left food on the table for you and Baekhyun, as you know today is my business trip so I'll be back in 3 weeks take care."
With that Baekhyun and Bjoo started eating and watched movies until they both feel asleep on the couch.
A week went by and it was already Friday Daehyun was woken up by the door bell ringing. He got up to open it only face a mad Youngjae.
"What are you doing!! Haven't you found Baekhyun already look at yourself!! Go find him right now young man!!" Youngjae said dragging Daehyun outside of the house. Daehyun was walking at the park and letting his mind blank what he didn't realize was that across the street Baekhyun was walking in the opposite direction. Baekhyun was finally going back home with Daehyun. To be honest he didn't know why he left in the first place but he knew he couldn't go another day without seeing him. Baekhyun arrived at his old house and made his way to their shared bedroom. Baekhyun was a little tired so he lay down on his side of the bed and fell asleep.
Daehyun shorty went back home and smelled something nice. Then he noticed that his bedroom door was closed. Thinking someone got in he slowly reached his room only to be surprised that Baekhyun was sleeping there. Daehyun thought he was dreaming and he pinched himself just in case but he wasn't dreaming, Baekhyun was actually sleeping there in his bed. Daehyun walked up to a sleeping Baekhyun and kneeled down in front of him. Daehyun was so relieved that Baekhyun was all right. Slowly Daehyun started his hair. Daehyun was startled when Baekhyun opened  he's eyes widely. Daehyun looked at him like he hasn't seen him in years. What hurt him though was Baekhyun quickly moving away to the other side of the bed holding on to a pillow. He could tell he was scared and he didn't blame him. There was so many things that Daehyun has done to him, to make him act this way. Daehyun slowly sat up on the bed and slowly crawled his way closer to Baekhyun. Baekhyun flinched a little and hugged his pillow harder.
Baekhyun was very scared, although he was so happy to see Daehyun healthy and in a good condition, he has been in the type of situation before and he very well knows they never end up good. Baekhyun hold onto he's pillow even harder. Baekhyun although was scared his heart was beating fast and he was getting red by the way Daehyun was coming at him. Daehyun was now in front of Baekhyun, he slowly grabbed the pillow and threw it away. It felt like hours just looking at each other until Daehyun spoke.
"Baekhyun I can't believe your I front of me right know, I was so worried, I really am sorry for what I did, you don't know how much I regret it a lot, I know you were just trying to help and I know it was my fault for leaving the door unlocked and I understand that you feel afraid right know but as you know my mothers death was a very painful one and I couldn't  accept reality, but now I can and I'm willing to change just so you can be satisfied.....so will you forever me I can't go on if you don't forgive me." Daehyun explained, Daehyun had finally came to the conclusion that he wanted to accept Baekhyun as his brother and his mother as his new mother.
Baekhyun could believe how Daehyun was behaving right know, he never really saw him this serous before. Baekhyun liked him even more know, but he wanted to stay by his side forever.
"Daehyun I know you didn't mean it and I know you would never hurt me.....so I forgive you." Baekhyun said smiling at Daehyun.
"Thank you so much Baekhyun." Daehyun without thinking hugged him only to cause Baekhyun to fall backwards from shock. Baekhyun opens his eyes only to meet Daehyun's looking at him. Baekhyun knew the position they were in since this isn't the first time they been like this. With Daehyun on top of him like this. Baekhyun missed the warmness between them. Daehyun didn't know why but looking at Baekhyun in this position he liked it, Daehyun has never been nervous before being so close to him. Baekhyun's lips got Daehyun's attention the quickest. They looked so pink and sweet just like cheesecake. Daehyun couldn't control himself and slowly lend in. Baekhyun didn't know what to do! He don't know if he should stop this before Daehyun regrets it. Just when their lips were about to connect the door bell rang. Daehyun eyes opened widely and looked at Baekhyun then jumped out of bed and ran to the restroom. Baekhyun was angry for being so close to kissing Daehyun but at the same time relieved. Baekhyun fixed himself and ran down stairs to open the door. He opened the door only to be tackled with a big hug by Youngjae.
"It's you!! You don't know how worried I was Baekhyun and I want to apologize for what that jerk Daehyun did to you." Youngjae explained.
"It's alight and I'm sorry to for leaving without warning you but it doesn't matter because I'm here now." Baekhyun said letting go of Youngjae.
Daehyun was sitting on the tub with warm water dropping with clothes still on him. He was really confused right now. How in the world did he almost kiss Baekhyun and not just that he's brother Baekhyun. Daehyun didn't know what was going through his head what was he thinking. Why in the world did he have such a desire to kiss him just moments ago.
"So were is Daehyun?" Youngjae asked.
"Ow he's up stairs in his room taking a shower." Baekhyun replied.
"Ow well I'm relieved now that your back and safe...that means I can go without worries." Youngjae said getting up to the front door.
Baekhyun followed Youngjae out the door after a hug and goodbye. To be honest Baekhyun wanted Youngjae to stay for breakfast or something that will not course him to stay alone with Daehyun considering his desires. Baekhyun decided to not think about the incident and began making breakfast. Baekhyun didn't really feel like going to school that day so he decided to stay home. Moments later while he was eating Daehyun came down stairs, grabbed an apple and left out the door with out saying anything. Baekhyun felt such relief knowing Daehyun was going to school since he was wearing the schools uniform but also sad that don't say anything.
Daehyun really didn't want to face Baekhyun after what he was about to do. He decided it was best to ignore him for a while and let his mind clear or whatever he was feeling go away. Daehyun was hoping Baekhyun not to go to school but knowing him he was probably gunna come anyways. Daehyun arrived at school shortly after. He saw Youngjae waiting in front of his classroom.
"Where's Baekhyun?" Youngjae asked.
"I don't know he's probably still at home, I came early to turn in some stuff."
Youngjae gave him a 'I'm watching you look' and left to his classroom. Daehyun quickly left to find Youngguk to ask him about what he's gunna tell him. Daehyun went to the schools roof and surely there he was, having coffee with Himchan.
"Youngguk I need to talk to you...alone" Daehyun asked looking at Himchan.
"If you need to tell Youngguk something then I can hear it to, he's my boyfriend." Himchan said holding onto Youngguk's hand.
Youngguk gave a kiss to Himchan on the lips and then whispered something to Himchan, after that he left with a smile on his face. Daehyun didn't know why but he didn't wanna know either.
"What do you need to tell me?" Asked Youngguk making Daehyun come back to his senses.
Daehyun made Youngguk sit down on a bench near by.
"Youngguk I need some advise for a friend?" Daehyun asked.
"Advise? From me? What?" Youngguk said putting his coffee near by.
"Youngguk everyone knows your relationship with Himchan but one of my friend is having a problem with his cousin." Daehyun explained.
"A problem with his cousin? What kind of problem?" Youngguk asked uneasy.
"Well my friend told me he had a hard time accepting his cousin as his cousin unit recently he decided it was for the best to accept him.."
"Well this sounds oddly familiar." Youngguk said with a chuckle stoping Daehyun from finishing what he had to say.
"No it doesn't..well now he tells me his confused about him, he tells me he feels something when he's around him and can't stop and admire him and tells me it's hard to be in the same room with him." Daehyun said waiting for Youngguk's answer.
"Well clearly your friend is in love with his cousin." Youngguk responded only to be surprised with a laughing Daehyun next to him.
"Omg Youngguk that was so funny!!! In love with his cousin omg" Daehyun said laughing nonstop.
"It's not funny Daehyun, this is serious I'll just tell you that your friend needs to stop those feeling for his cousin because it's not right at all, their family it's wrong."
"I honestly don't think he's in love , maybe he can't control his emotions." Daehyun said not laughing anymore.
"Well is that all, I need to go find Himchan." Youngguk said standing up ready to leave before Daehyun grabbed him from his wrist.
"But what if he can't control himself anymore, then what will he do?!" Daehyun asked worriedly.
"Daehyun I thought you hated Baekhyun....and know your telling me your in love with him?!" Youngguk yelled back.
"No...wait.....what! This isn't about me!! I never said it was me!! And I'm not in love with Baekhyun!! I never said that!" Daehyun said saving himself.
"Please Daehyun it's so obvious...but I suggest you sort things out with him.....and please let those feelings go away." Youngguk suggested patting his shoulder.
"No you don't understand I have accepted Baekhyun as my brother but, I don't love him!" Daehyun defended himself.
"Daehyun I suggest you keep quit and talk lower? I think someone's at the door." Youngguk said looking at the door that opened to the roof.
"No Youngguk stop changing the subject! I want you to know that I don't love but like him!" Daehyun answers getting more angry. He didn't know why Youngguk thought he loved Baekhyun when he only likes him as a brother and that's all. Daehyun looked up to find a shocked Youngguk looking past behind him, then he heard that voice, Baekhyun's voice.
"You like me, Daehyun?"
Daehyun turned around slowly until he saw Baekhyun standing on the door way looking at him surprised.


I'm very sorry for such a late update, and I willl like to thank my readers to!!!! I'm so glad you guys like my story it means a lot to me : I'm working on the next chapter now! I hope you liked this chapter! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! DAEBAEK FOREVER AND LETS HOPE NOW THAT B.A.P IS BACK DAE BAEK AND TAE CAN TAKE A SELCA TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!