CHAPTER 11

Purple Roses

Baekhyun was sleeping soundly in the hospital bed. Even though he looked peaceful, he was actually having a nightmare. Baekhyun was in Daehyun's mothers garden and noticed Daehyun was on the other side reaching out to him with open arms smiling. Baekhyun started to run after him, but no matter how fast he was running he didn't seem to be reaching him. Just then all the purple roses around them started to die. He looked ahead and saw Daehyun fading away. Baekhyun screamed his name and pleaded him to stay, but Daehyun kept fading until he was gone.

Baekhyun awoke to hear himself crying. He's pillow was wet from his crying. He really didn't like that dream, but it was just a dream right? It meant nothing. Just then he heard a knock on the door. He swear if it was one more nurse he will personally leave this hospital without Kyuhyun's permission.

"Baekhyun? Can I come in dear?"

Baekhyun quickly sat up and turned to face the door. Seeing his mother sanding there, he couldn't help and start to cry. Baekhyun was so great full that he had a mother like her. (She's a monster Baek!)

"Oh sweetheart." He's mother said walking over to him to hug him.

"Mom....he....knows....he knows.." Baekhyun cried.

"My dear, it'll be alright. He was bound to find out. That Kyuhyun had to go and let his mouth run." He's mom responded.

"No mom don't blame him. He was just doing his job." Baekhyun claimed.

"My dear, don't worry Daehyun will understand." He's mother clarified.Baekhyun let go of his mother and began crying harder angrily.

"No! Mom you don't understand! Don't you see! Our relationship was never great in the beginning, but then we started to get closer. Closer to the point we started having real deep conversations, but now....but now he's going to see me as a disgusting human being. I'm not normal mom! I'm not normal." Baekhyun yelled.
He's mom didn't respond and rubbed Baekhyun's back to comfort him. His mother only blamed Heechul for this. Only him. If Heechul hadn't of got in her way Baekhyun would have never been born. Instead she would be happy along side Hangeng with a son who was normal. (Man she is cold hearted).


Baekhyun had fallen asleep but not completely. He was laying on his side, his back facing the door. There was a knock on the door but Baekhyun didn't bother to care.
"Can I come in?" It was his step dad.

"Yes but be quiet his asleep." His mother replied.Baekhyun could hear his step dad approach his mother.

"Where is Daehyun?" His mother questioned.

"He went home. He didn't want to be here."

Baekhyun heard what his step dad said and Baekhyun knew that Daehyun must hate him now. Baekhyun silently began to cry himself to sleep.


Daehyun got home at went up stairs to take a shower. He ate some breakfast and started watching some tv. The house was quiet like it use to be before Baekhyun and his mother moved in and he had to admit he didn't like it. He heard the phone ring and went to answer. It was his father calling to let him know that Baekhyun will be home that night. Daehyun was thinking if he should go to his friends house for the weekend. Baekhyun probably didn't want to see him right now. Daehyun went up stairs and began packing a bag to spend the night at Youngjae's house.


Later that afternoon Baekhyun was changing back into his clothes as his step dad went to pay the bill and his mother was talking to Kyuhyun about his medication. Baekhyun didn't notice how close they were but shock it off. Baekhyun didn't want to go home. He didn't want Daehyun to ignore him, he really wished this didn't change their relationship.

"Baekhyun are you ready honey?" His mother asked. Baekhyun nodded with a fake smile.


"So you're here because you want to spend time with me? Why?" Youngjae questioned looking at Daehyun suspiciously in Youngjae's font door.

"Like I said I just miss spending time with you. Ever since Baekhyun came along we haven't spend time together like we use too." Daehyun explained.

"You think I believe that! Tell me the truth Jung Daehyun!"
Daehyun flinched, man was Youngjae scary.

"Well Baekhyun has the flu like really bad. His mother sent me away so I won't get sick." He lied.

"What he's sick! What are you doing here then pabo!" Youngjae said smacking Daehyun in the head.

"Ouch! Why did you do that for!" Daehyun wained rubbing his head.
Youngjae just laughed and let him in.


Baekhyun was staring out the window in the car on the way home. He looked at a couple playing outside their home with their children. He saw how the father chased his son around while the mother laughed watching them. Baekhyun smiled and hoped he in the future could have children of his own. Him sitting in the front porch watching Daehyun chasing after their children. Baekhyun just realized what he imagined and looked away. There was no way he and Daehyun could ever be together.

"We're here!"

Baekhyun open the door and went inside. The house was quite.

"Baekhyun go up stairs and freshen up for dinner you must be hungry." His mother addressd.

Baekhyun walked into his and Daehyun's room but there was no Daehyun. Baekhyun noticed a piece of paper on the bed. He picked it up and read it.

'I went to Youngjae's house for the weekend. Be back Monday. Love Daehyun.'

Baekhyun smiled sadly and touched over Daehyun's name. Baekhyun felt dirty so he decided to take a quick shower before dinner.


Youngjae was busy laying blankets in the floor for Daehyun while he was in the bathroom.

"Youngjae are you going to sleep in the floor?" Daehyun teased.

"No you are. This is my house you know." Youngjae blurted.

"I'm kidding I'm kidding." Daehyun laughed.

Once Youngjae was done making Daehyun's bed he went outside to call Baekhyun while Daehyun started to go to sleep. He was a very tried since he fell asleep quickly.
"Hello?" Baekhyun answered.

"Baekhyun it's Youngjae."

"Hi Youngjae."

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm ok I guess why?"

"Well Daehyun said you had the flu I was just calling to see how you were doing."

"Is that what he said I have the flu?"

"Yes. Don't you?" Youngjae heard sniffing from Baekhyun's side.

"Baekhyun are you crying?"

Baekhyun was indeed crying how could he not. Daehyun just said he was sick. Baekhyun wiped his eyes and laughed.

"No I'm not crying Youngjae. Didn't you hear from Daehyun I'm sick. My nose is very runny."

"Oh right." Youngjae chuckled.

"Youngjae I have to go now."

"Oh ok bye then. I hope you feel better."

"Thanks and Youngjae can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure!"
There was a salient before Youngjae heard another sniff.

"Please look after Daehyun for me."

Youngjae didn't know why he was saying that all of sudden.

"Sure no problem. Now if only I can stop him from eating all my food."

Youngjae heard a chuckle from the other line.

"Well I have to go bye Youngjae."

"Ok bye"

Baekhyun hanged up the phone and began crying falling to the ground. He was crying silently since his parents were asleep already. Baekhyun was in his knees crying. Daehyun was surly disgusted with him. He was telling people he was sick. Baekhyun cursed himself for having this problem.
Baekhyun cried himself to sleep on the floor.


"Daehyun wake up! Daehyun!" Daehyun was awoken by Youngjae who looked like he just saw a ghost.

"What Youngjae what." He wained.

"You have to go home right now! Baekhyun just collapse!" Youngjae explained.

Daehyun gasped and quickly got up, got dressed and went out the door.
He got there as fast as he could. When he got there he saw Dr. Cho leaving the house.
Daehyun quickly got out the car and rushed inside.

"What happen!?" He shouted.

"Daehyun please calm down." His father pleaded.

"Daehyun why did you leave?" His father continued. Baekhyun's mother at that moment was coming down stairs.

"Well I left to give Baekhyun some space. He didn't want me to know so I guessed he didn't want me near him." He claimed.

Baekhyun's mother walked to him and pinched his cheeks and said.
"Oh Daehyun that's not how Baekhyun feels. Go up stairs and talk to him." Daehyun looked over at his father and he too was just smiling. Did he just miss something here?

Daehyun slowly walked up to his room and opened the door slowly. He saw Baekhyun laying in his bed sound asleep. Daehyun had forgotten how Baekhyun looked. He went and sat at the end of the bed making sure he didn't wake him up. Daehyun smiled knowing he was ok and resting. He got closer to him and just kept looking at him before he got up and started to leave but was suddenly grabbed by his wrist.

"Please don't leave Daehyun."Daehyun turned to a teary Baekhyun.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to wake you." Daehyun said sitting on the bed.

Baekhyun sat up and wiped his tears.
"I'm glad you came back."

"You must think I'm disgusting right." Baekhyun continued looking down.

It was quiet for a moment. Baekhyun looked up only to find Daehyun staring at him with no emotion on his face. Daehyun then moved closer to Baekhyun and grabbed both his hands.

"Baekhyun listen to me carefully. How could I ever think you're disgusting. You're my brother and no matter what I will always care for you. Nothing is wrong with you. You are perfect just the way you are." Daehyun praised him.

"Dae-"

"I'm not done."

There was a short pause and Daehyun let go one of Baekhyun's hand. Baekhyun saw Daehyun's hand come closer to him and touched his stomach. It made Baekhyun feel embarrassed.

"You're lucky Baekhyun. You don't know how many women wish to have children but they can't. You have a gift from God. You can give birth to a baby. Bring life into this world. You should cherish this."

Baekhyun looked down at his stomach and placed his hand on top of Daehyun's. He started to imagine how it would be like to be pregnant and feel the movement of life in him.
Baekhyun looked back up at Daehyun and smiled happily.

"Thank you Daehyun."


Here is another Chapter for you guys!! Sorry for any spelling mistakes! Please give me your comments on this chapter! BTW I started Chapter 12 already!