CHAPTER 12

Purple Roses

Baekhyun's mom was getting breakfast ready. She noticed that Daehyun and Baekhyun were not coming down. She went upstairs while Daehyun's dad began eating without them. She reached their bedroom door and opened the door slowly. Right then she just stood in shock. Daehyun and Baekhyun were sleeping together. Baekhyun had his head on Daehyun's chest. It kinda made her angry but it was nothing to be worried about. She went back downstairs to eat breakfast with her husband and let the kids sleep more. Baekhyun woke up to the sound of birds singing outside. He opened his eyes and smiled knowing Daehyun was next to him sleeping. He was very grateful that Daehyun accepted him the same. Baekhyun got up without waking Daehyun up. He went in the shower to freshen up. 

Daehyun heard a door shut. He opened his eyes and realized Baekhyun wasn't in bed. He began to panic but was relieved when he heard the shower turn on. Daehyun got up himself and changed to other clothes. Just when he was finished he's phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Daehyun is me, Youngjae."

"And?"

"Don't and me! I'm coming over to visit Baekhyun."

Daehyun heard the restroom door open and looked back. Baekhyun was coming out drying his hair with a towel, with a bath robe on. Daehyun swallowed the lump in he's throat once he noticed Baekhyun's chest peeking out.

Daehyun quickly turned back around blushing.

"Sure whatever." 

Baekhyun on the other hand smirked knowing his little plan worked. He wanted to see Daehyun's reaction to himself coming out of the shower.

Daehyun finished talking on the phone with Youngjae and tuned to look back at Baekhyun.

"Um Youngjae is coming over to see you. I'll leave so you can change."

"Ok." Baekhyun replied.

Daehyun walked downstairs and Baekhyun's mother was washing the dishes.

"Oh good morning dear! Did you sleep good." She said looking back.

"Good morning Mrs. Byun." Daehyun greeted back.

"Daehyun please call me mom."

She said drying herself then walking over to him, padding him on the shoulder.

Daehyun just nodded in response and walked over the fridge. He grabbed some juice and grabbed a cup before taking a seat on the couch.

"Baekhyun let's go out shopping today." Baekhyun's mother suggested while Baekhyun was coming downstairs.

"Mom I can't, Youngjae is coming over." Baekhyun smiled sadly.

Cindy looked over at Daehyun watching tv and walked over to him. Baekhyun had a confused look on his face.

Daehyun was watching tv when someone got in front of him. He looked up and it was his stop mom looking down at him. He quickly stood up.

"Is something the matter?" He asked.

"Daehyun, Baekhyun doesn't want to go out shopping with me. So you're going with me since we haven't spent any time together." She insisted. 

The next thing he knew he was being pulled outside by his stepmom while she talked about what they were going to do. Daehyun looked back at Baekhyun before they left and he was just smiling. Baekhyun was just glad Daehyun and his mother were getting along. He hoped in the future nothing can mess up their happiness. Baekhyun walked back upstairs but made it half way when the doorbell rang. He ran over to the door and looked through the peep hole and smiled looking at Youngjae standing outside. 

He opened the door only to be tackled by Youngjae.

"You don't know how worried I was! You should of called me!" Youngjae yelled.

"Youn...gjae...I....ca...can't...breathe." Baekhyun gasped for air.

Youngjae let go quickly and gave Baekhyun a slap on Baekhyun's upper arm. 

"Ouch! Why did you do that for!" Baekhyun shouted rubbing his upper arm.

"Explain." Youngjae commanded.

"Ok I'll explain." 


Daehyun was sitting in the car waiting for Cindy to come back. He was getting really tired from all the shopping. He looked at the mall in front of him for any signs of Baekhyun's mom but she wasn't coming. Daehyun sighed in frustration. How he wishes he was at home with Baekhyun.


Baekhyun and Youngjae were sitting on top of Daehyun's bed facing each other.

"Well there I told you everything Youngjae. Any questions?" Baekhyun asked.

"So does this mean Daehyun carried you bridal style to his car?!" Youngjae teased.

Baekhyun blushed just thinking about it.

"OMG I totally forgot!" Youngjae suddenly burst.

"What?" Baekhyun asked.

"Baekhyun prom is in a week? I mean you did enter school at the last moment but that doesn't mean you still can't attend." Youngjae explained.

"I just hope I can graduate on time." Baekhyun joked.

"Of course you will! You're smart!" Youngjae encouraged.

"Are you going to prom with someone?" Baekhyun said changing the topic.

"I don't know. Everyone is taken." Youngjae smiled sadly.

"Then do me a favor and go with Daehyun." Baekhyun pleaded.

"What! Why?" 

"Youngjae I can't go to prom with Daehyun. I mean he probably won't ask me either way but if he has to go with someone.......I want that someone to be you. I don't want anyone else going with him." 

"Baekhyun, Daehyun doesn't like dancing, well more like he can't dance." Youngjae said laughing.

"What! He can't dance?" Baekhyun gasped.

"No he can't!" Youngjae laughed non stopped.

"Your a really bad friend." Baekhyun pouted.


Baekhyun was laying in bed just using his phone all afternoon. He was bored after Youngjae left. He wished he could of went shopping with his mother and Daehyun.

The door to Daehyun's room opened and a tired Daehyun came in and threw himself on the bed. 

"Come on we didn't shop that much." Baekhyun looked at the door and his mother was standing there with bags on each hand. She looked at Daehyun and chucked then walked away.


The next morning Baekhyun had to wake up early for school. Daehyun was still sleeping peacefully. How Baekhyun loved waking up to Daehyun next to him.  Baekhyun changed into his uniform and left Daehyun's uniform ready on top of the bed for him. He walked down stairs and his mother was already up making breakfast. 

"Good morning mom." Baekhyun walked up to her giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Good morning Baekhyun." She smiled back.

Baekhyun sat down on the table and began to eat his breakfast.

He's mom then handed him two pills along side a pill bottle.

"Please don't forget to take your medication dear." She pleaded.

Baekhyun nodded and took his pills.

Daehyun and Baekhyun were walking to school when suddenly Baekhyun's phone started ringing. He saw the callers ID and smiled. Daehyun looked over at him in annoyance.

"Hello? Yes.....ok......ok...I'll be right there!"

Baekhyun hang up his phone and put in his pocket.

"Daehyun I'll see you in class I have to meet someone." Baekhyun said before running away.

Daehyun wanted to know who called Baekhyun and made him leave him alone.

"Your lying."

"I'm not lying. I can't believe it either."

"There must be a mistake."

"Trust me I checked twice and the results are the same."

"You can't do this, he's my friend."

"They betrayed me."

"But their your family."

"No. That man and his son are not my family."

"Still, you can't use a person like that to take revenge."

"I don't care. They have to pay."

"Bjoo are you in there?" 

Baekhyun was outside the nurses office. Bjoo had just called him telling him to help him with some things.

Bjoo opened the door and Baekhyun froze as Bjoo was standing next to Kangjun.

'What is he doing here? He got back from his trip already?' Baekhyun thought to himself.

"Well hello Baekhyun. Nice to see you again. You look very beautiful." Kangjun smirked.

"Hello....thanks." Baekhyun blushed.

Kangjun walked away and Bjoo just sighed in disbelief about what Kangjun was about to do.

"Is something the matter?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh no. Please come in!" Bjoo smiled standing to the side to let Baekhyun in.

Baekhyun saw how Bjoo wasn't acting like himself. He looked nervous.

"Are you sure you're fine?" Baekhyun wondered.

Bjoo stopped what he was doing and sat on a near by chair.

"Baekhyun remember about Kangjun's bother and father and how he wanted to find them." Bjoo spoke nervously.

"Yeah...Why?" Baekhyun asked.

"Please don't say anything but he has found them and he's planning to take revenge using someone dearest do his brother." Bjoo explained.

"Oh my that's terrible! Can't you stop him!" Baekhyun pled.

"No. I tried but he won't listen." Bjoo said standing up facing Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun please take care of yourself." He warned.

"Why?"

Bjoo didn't answer and made a gesture for Baekhyun to leave.

Daehyun was walking to class and at the same time looking for Baekhyun. He was looking to the right when suddenly someone bumped into him harshly. He turned and saw someone walking the opposite direction he was. He only saw his back. He was wearing a black big coat with dress pants. Daehyun didn't even bother asking him for an apology, it wasn't worth it.

The man however looked back at Daehyun and saw him until he turned at a corner.

"Daehyun I know your secret and I will end you and your father."


HERE YOU GO ANOTHER STORY UPDATE!! I HOPED YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! PLEAE COMMENT I WANT YOUR GUYS OPINIONS! BY THE WAY PLEASE GO AND READ MY NEW DAEBAEK/ HYUN FAMILY FANFIC "OUR LITTLE MIRACLE".

ALSO MY DAEBAEK ONE SHOT "DAEBAEK MAMA17"