Accidentally Unravelled

Are You The One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry.." a sob broke through his throat. His body shook and his hands were covered in dirt and blood.

"I'm so so sorry---"

 

 

Taemin watched as Jongin paced in front of him. The younger practically stormed into Taemin's house, making noise about Sehun acting weirder than usual. That was an hour ago, and the constant noise that came out of the darker skinned males mouth was starting to do Taemin's head in.

He grabbed Jongin by the arm and pulled him down onto his bed, effectively shutting his up. Jongin shook his head, getting his bangs out of his face and raised an eyebrow at the other. 

"You've been complaining none stop. Shut up already. If Sehun wants to stop being an introvert then let him. You didn't think we were going to be his only friends in life, did you?"

Jongin groaned "that's not the point! It's that fact that he's being all quiet about it. More than usual!" 

Taemin patted him on the head and flicked his forehead as a second thought. "I'm going to make some tea. You sit here and stop talking for a while." 

The darker male nodded and leant back as Taemin exited the room.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun sighed as his phoned rang again. After last night, Baekhyun's words kept echoing in his mind. No matter how hard he tried to focus on something else, the fact that Baekhyun was ringing him, did not help. 

Sehun stared at his phone at it lit up again with Baekhyun's name. He threw the phone onto his bed and grabbed his glasses. He made his way down the stairs and left the house without acknowledging Luhan.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh come on! Just once!" 

"No way!" Taemin swatted away Jongin's hands. 

 The younger male laughed, wiggling his finger threateningly. Taemin had come back up with tea a short while after he left, in which time Jongin had found a few hair ties lying around. Now he was doing everything in his power to tie Taemin's long hair into twin tails. 

Which was not okay with Taemin. 

Taemin backed up until he was on the edge of his bed "The only way you're ever getting my hair in twin tails is over my dead body!" 

Jongin paused and the playful smile slide off his face. He started at Taemin unphased "That can be arranged."

Taemin gapped and pick up a pillow. He smacked Jongin with it causing the other to start laughing again "You !" 

Taemin pushed the pillow into Jongin's face and then sat on it, making the younger squirm underneath him. A noise sounded through the house and Taemin's head perked up. 

He hopped off went towards the door. "I'll be back soon. Someone rang the doorbell."

Jongin flipped him off while trying to regain air into his lungs, but still smiled.

Taemin bounded down the stairs and made his way to the front door. "Hello?" 

"Hey"

Sehun stood outside. The boy looked around awkwardly and pushed his glasses back up. Taemin gapped at the male in front of him, seeing him only dressed in a pair of jeans and t-shirt.

"Oh my god!" He quickly pulled Sehun into the house and rubbed the younger males arms "Are you insane?! It's like 8°c right now and your dressed as if its summer!"

Sehun smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his neck "I kinda needed to get out the house and didn't realise until I was halfway here."

Taemin furrowed his brows "..Do you mean.. y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter