Constant Questions

Are You The One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun sighed and plopped down on a chair in the school library. He flipped through a history book, arm resting on the table and holding his head up. 

It made no sense. Why on earth do I have to research the Cold War for geography class. Where does that even come into play? 

He was so distracted that he didnt notice a familiar face coming over. The figure sat down to his left and waved a hand to get his attention. 

"Yo"

Sehun blinked "Ah. Kai" 

Kai's energy deflated and he frowned at Sehun "Geez. You could at least pretend to be happy to see me. You've been so busy these past few days that its almost uncomfortable." 

Sehun let out a hum in agreement. Baekhyun has been doing everything in his power to get to know the nerdy teen more. Their after school homework sessions turned more into a game of 20 questions then actual homework. "So?"

"So?!" Kai sat up straight " Man, you're an introvert! Is this Baekhyun really that interesting?"

Sehun closed the tedious history book and let out a soft groan "Can't you go bother Taemin? I have too much on my mind right now to be interrogated."

Kai huffed but complied. He got up and waved as he walked away. 

~~~~~~~~~

"Whats your favourite drink?"

Sehun looked across his coffee table and raised an eyebrow "Are you still asking me random questions?"

Baekhyun let out a cute whine and waved a hand in dismissal "we have a month for this project. Im just trying to get to know you better." 

"Why?"

Baekhyun blinked at the question and frowned "What do you mean why? Because I find you interesting, of course." 

Sehun smirked "How can you find me interesting if you dont even know me?" 

Baekhyun groaned and face planted into the coffee table "Dont do this to me Sehun-ah~"

Sehun laughed and watched the elder boy run a hand through his hair. He wouldn't admit it to anyone but it was comforting, being with the older like this. As if nothing could go wrong. As if the world could stop moving and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter