A Little Closer

Are You The One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun-ah, I'm sorry... There's no other way." 

"Mom.. You can't do this!" 

A gentle hand fluttered over Sehun's hair, caressing it. "It's already been decided. Sorry Sehun." 

 

The past is the past. There's no way of going back and changing the things you wish you could have avoided. 

Opening his eyes, Sehun scoffed at the mere thought. Reoccurring nightmares, flashes of the past, were common place, he'd learnt to get used to it. As they say; time and practice leads to perfect. 

"Yah, Oh Sehun!" 

Kai threw a pillow straight at Sehun's face, hitting dead on. The younger threw it back with a pissed look on his face, grumbling. "What is it with you and Luhan trying to kill me via pillows?!"

Kai shrugged. "Don't know, maybe your life needs more fluff in it." He held up the fluffy pillow in demonstration and squished it. "Seriously though. You're so out of it today.. Something happen?" 

Sehun stood up and stretched "not much, unless you count a ball flying into my face." 

Kai raised an eyebrow "Who knows. Maybe your face just naturally attracts hard things." 

Sehun deadpanned at him and hit him with the pillow in his hand. He made sure to back the other up to the couch and smother his face into it. "Geez, without Taemin around you have no filter." Getting up, he made his way out of the living room leaving Kai behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following morning went no different. Sehun rocked up to school, with his nose buried in a book. He briefly glanced up when he felt someone staring at him.

Looking around, he noticed the courtyard half deserted, but then he felt it again. A shiver ran down his spine and he nervously bit his lip from habit.  

"Oh Sehun"

Quickly turning around around Sehun whacked the person be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter