Unfortunate Meetings

Are You The One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

As Kai pulled him to his home room, Sehun contemplated the many ways to get away with murder. He might have to ask D.O if the boy knew anything about hiding a body..

Sehun planted down on the chair and buried his face in his arms. He felt Kai poking him and turned his head to send the other a glare.

“Yikes. What crawled up your pants and died?” Kai backed down. He tugged at Sehun’s bag and pulled out the boy’s schedule. “Hmm.. You have maths first.” He gave Sehun a pitiful look “Good luck. Don’t die.”

Sehun felt his string of patience weakening. He almost slapped the other over the head when someone beat him to it. Kai let out a yelp and turned towards the person who hit him. His glare turned into a playful frown as he saw the person standing behind him.

Short, caramel brown hair fell like silk and a baby faced boy stood, his books in one arm. Kai tugged at the boys hand and ran his fingers through the others hair “Taeminnie~”

Taemin hummed and pulled Kai’s hands out of his hair. “Hi Jongin.”

Sehun watched the two interact, curiously. Being best friends since diapers, they tended to be a lot more affectionate than normal friends. It even had some questioning whether the two were together or not. Hell, when he first met them two years ago, he questioned it as well.

Kai pouted “I told you to call me Kai.” He pulled the smaller male into his lap and wrapped an arm around him.

Taemin whacked Kai’s hand and made the other release him. “I’ve known you since forever, Jongin. I may have come up with the nickname Kai but I won’t be calling you it.”

Kai pursed his lips as the other got off him. Sehun heard him mumble something about cold and getting back at him later.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter