Morning Collision

Are You The One?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Sehun-ah~!”

A young boy, no older than 7, looked up at the person running towards him. He watched the elder lean down and pant before straightening his back. “Where were you, I looked everywhere!”

Sehun blinked and looked around himself “..I was sitting by this tree.”

The older boy stared at him blankly before running a hand through his own messy hair “Well that’s obvious.” He pulled at Sehun’s hand and pulled him up “Let’s go, mom was looking for you!”

Sehun didn’t think twice before following the boy that always gave him the brightest smile and biggest hugs. It went unnoticed as his book slipped out of his hand and dropped onto the grassy hill.

 

“-Hun. Sehun. Wake up!”

Sehun was abruptly awoken by a pillow smashing into his face and his cover being thrown onto the floor, leaving him both cold and confused. Sunlight peeked through his windows as he saw Luhan standing over his bed, arms crossed.

“What?”

Luhan sighed in frustration and rubbed a hand over his face. “School starts in an hour, and seeing as you take forever, you’re running late.”

Sehun paused and scrambled to find his phone hidden between his sheets. The digital clock clearly showed 7:03am “!”

Luhan just shook his head as the younger ran around his room looking for his stuff, and getting prepared. He grasped the younger males wrist and stopped him. “Your towel is already in the bathroom, I have breakfast made, now calm down and hurry up.”

He patted Sehun on the cheek and exited out of the room. The younger blinked as the door closed and let out a huff of air in relief.

 Luhan is a freaking angel

He rushed off to shower but stopped at the stair knowing Luhan was downstairs. Sehun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter