New family, old family

Find my heart

The next day at school was going really quiet and peaceful. Thanks to Key's power with the make up, no one's parents suspected anything about the incident so all of you breathed in relief. Well, now it is Mrs. Lee's mathematics class so she was explaining something on the board when the door opened and it was revealed to be Inspector Choi. You scoffed more silently this time to avoid another scene like the last one.

"Inspector Choi, I didn't expect you here so early. Tell me, what brings you here ?" Mrs. Lee asked as he looked around the class searching for someone and and he found it. "I bring some news to you and your class Mrs Lee. Kim Jonghyun, please stand up." He said and the said boy did as told.

"Well the news I came to deliver is that today we received a call from Teacher Kangta explaining that he won't be able to comeback to our school for personal reasons so from now on to the rest of the year, you all will be Mrs. Lee's students." Everyone started talking about it at the same time

"Quiet, who is the leader of this class ?" He asked when everyone made silence, you stood up. "I am sir." You said looking straight at him. "Ms Kim, isn't it ? Okay, from now on, Jonghyun will be the leader of class 210. You must work for the good of everyone in class, understood ?" He said while looking at Jonghyun.

While everyone from your class didn't know how to react, they certainly didn't want him as their leader while you could only sit down. "Mrs. Lee, I know it was too sudden but it was an emergency situation. I hope you understand our position." He turned towards the teacher while he spoke. "No problem Inspector, beside the more the merrier." She said half smiling.

"I was almost forgetting something important. Ms Kim, stand up."He said more serious now and you did as he said. "It has come to my ears this morning that you started a fight against some of the boys of class 211. There are witnesses who confirmed that statement so I'm ordering you to come with me to receive your punishment for such an unacceptable behavior." He said and you were shocked as well as everyone from your class who saw the fight. "It's not true, she didn't started, they did.; It's not her fault." Dara said first and everyone started defending you.

"Quiet !" He said more firmly and louder and everyone stopped to listen to him. "Unless you can prove she didn't, she comes wit me. Now come." He said motioning you to follow him but you didn't move one bit. Tiffany kept her eyes fixated on you. "I'm not going with you. They started the fight and are putting the blame on me and you just believe in them." You said defiantly.

"They came to me to tell what happened and If I remember correctly the fight happened on a part of the school where there are no cameras to confirm what you're saying. So for now, it's your word against theirs and since they came to me first to report, you're right I do believe in them and you are coming one way or another. What do you choose ?" He said scarily but you stood your ground.

"I.AM.NOT.GOING.WITH.YOU." You said. "Are you not coming ? Let's see about that." An as hes said that, he walked over towards your table grabbed your arm and the back of your neck and pulled you towards him. He walked and started to push you out of class before turning back one last time. "Mrs. Lee, I'm sorry for the interruption and thank you for your time. Please continue with your work." He said and bowed closing the door while Suho turned to the R9, especially Jonghyun.

"You have to do something Jonghyun, she can't be blamed and punished for something she didn't do. Please Jonghyun." He pleaded waiting for an answer. "Okay, I'll see what I can do but I can't promise you anything." He said and Suho smiled more relieved that at least he would do something. He only didn't know that Jonghyun has done enough already.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Inspector has ordered you to clean the books on the stock of the school's library. It was easier and lighter than the king of punishment you were thinking about receiving. It took you 2 hours to finish and when you did it was lunch time so you went straight to the cafeteria. As soon as your friends saw you, they ran to you worried about you. Sunny was the first one to reach you. "Are you okay, Hyeri ? He didn't hurt you, did he ?" She asked as the others made to where you were.

"I'm okay guys. He didn't do anything to me, he only made me organize some books on the library." You explained and they looked relieved. "I guess Jonghyun does have power against the teachers." Key said and the others nodded. You were confused. "What do you mean Key ?" You asked and Suho looked at you. "We asked Jonghyun to do something and he said he talked to Inspector Choi to release you but he only managed to convince him to give you a light punishment." He answered and you were more confused now. 

"That is not possible." You said and they looked at each other confused now. "Why is not possible Hyeri ?" Dara asked. "Mr Choi was with me the whole time, he stood sitting and watching me work. I can guarantee you, Jonghyun didn't get 3 meters close to him." You said and at that moment Key realized what was really going on.

"Unless he was the one who suggested the punishment in the first place." Key said in rage. "Of course, that's why he said that because he already knew what punishment you were going to receive." He said and everything made sense. "But why would he do that Omma ?" Taemin asked and that's when it clicked in your mind. "Tiffany." You answered.

"It was planned, everything. First, Leo comes to take me to them leaving all of you here alone, the Jonghyun thanks me for helping with his girlfriend when in fact she and I had a little fight in the infirmary and I said some things to her. Then, Doojoon starts beating you when everyone does know, you can't be hurt. He wanted me to fight with Doojoon to get the blame and the punishment. It's obvious, it was all their plan." You explained and they all agreed that what you were saying is true.

"I can't believe it." Suho said before he took off running really fast and all of you ran after him trying to keep up with him. He ran until he reached the Royals 9's hideout and opened the door with everything and went directly towards Jonghyun. "You bastard." Suho said while Jonghyun stood still while hugging Tiffany closely, seeing that they were making out.

"Suho, didn't expect you to be here." He said like nothing was going on and when Suho was about to launch himself at Jonghyun, a hand on his chest stopped him, when he looked up it was you and the others. "Look at who we have here. Ms Kim." Jonghyun said.

"We already know everything Jonghyun, you planned everything." Sunny said and everyone, almost everyone from the R9 started laughing while you stood still while looking at Suho. He looked aback at you and understood your silent message for him not to do something stupid so he stepped back. You nodded at him as a thank you while you turned to face them.

"Didn't think it would take you this long to realize it was my baby all this time. You're really dumb, Hyeri." Tiffany said as you looked at her. "I made you promise to not insult my girlfriend anymore and what do you do ? You go and insult her and I didn't like it so I made you pay in a easily elaborated way, don't you think ?" Jonghyun said and his friends nodded. You chuckled.

"You made me promise to not insult her and unlike you I tend to keep my word. Your mistake was that you didn't make me promise to not speak the truth." You said as you smiled along with your friends. "The truth of..." You were about to say a few things you think about them when your cell phone started to ring. You took it from your pocket and answered it without looking at who was calling you.

' Hello ? '

' Hyeri, it's me Julien.'

' What do you want now ? '

' Nothing of what you're thinking. '

' Tell me fast. What is it ? '

' I received a call and apparently there is a fight about to happen between EXO-M and EXO-K and from what I know D.O is in the middle. I'm trying to get there but I got stuck on traffic. '

' Where is it ?! Tell me where is it, dammit ?! '

' 0000 street. Do you know.... '

You hung up and looked at Suho, he understood who you were talking to and if it was Julien and you are this nervous, it can only mean something happened to your little brother. "Let's go in my car." He said and you nodded. "Let's go guys." He said and the rest who had also understood what was going on, followed you out of the room and went straight to the parking lot.

"We'll go in my car too." Key said while Sunny and Taemin went to his car while you, Suho and Dara went to his. "Keys Suho." He tossed them at you getting in the passenger side while you went  to the driver side, start the engine and took of with Key's car following behind you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You arrived at the place and saw what was about to happen, your brother and his friends was about to get beaten up. You told Key and the rest to stay inside the cars and lock it. You got off and just went straight towards the boy. When one of them were about to punch your brother, you appeared in front and held the boy's wrist in front of you. "Tao" You said as you dropped his hand and reached for his collar making him look at you as you glared at everyone of their group called EXO-M.

tao-suave.jpgBmeB-RvCAAAe9T-.jpg:largefb_ivyclub_131118_chen.pngEXO-Luhan_1410479096_af_org.jpg3037f0500159115624276691d2fefd8c.jpg

"What the hell do you think you're doing ?" You said with anger as he looked at you. "They are on our territory and you know the rule: no YG can come on the SM side." He said and you let him go. "Don't try to hurt or even touch them again or else I'll come deal with all of you myself and if I do it won't be pretty." You said and went to hug your little brother and took them towards the cars. Some went to Key's car which was bigger wile D.O and his little boyfriend went in Suho's. You asked Suho to drive to a coffee shop and Dara went to sit in the front so you could stay with your brother.

When you arrived there, you walked them along with your friends inside the shop. You walked them towards a big table and they all sat down. "Well now that everyone is settled, let's start introductions. guys, this little cutie here is my brother, D.O. The one one beside him is his boyfriend Kai." You said making the two boys blush really hard.

9240_do.jpgexo_k_kai_edit_hd_by_death_by_vanilla-d7BQ6WOOSCAAA4M5Z.jpg:large2128973651F6B8501D4A06untitled-51.jpg

"That one over there is Baehyun and beside him is his boyfriend Chanyeol and the one one is the maknae Sehun. " You introduced the boys to your friends and they nodded. "Now boys. This one here in front of me is my new brother Suho. The redhead boy is Taemin, the maknae and besides him is Sunny." You said as you introduced your friends.

"The other one is Dara and beside her is Key." You finally introduced everyone you turned to the boys. "What were you doing in SM's territory boys ? You know we are not allowed on their side." You looked at your brother and he looked down so Kai was the one who answered while he held D.O's hand. "We were trying to find Sensei." He said and you sighed.

"But why there ? And why you went searching for him ?" You asked and D.O finally answered. "I miss him. I miss you noona but now that you have a new family, you are going to forget me and leave me behind, just like Sensei did." He said and it hurts you to hear him say that.

"Hey look at me." You said lifting his chin to make him look at you. "I will never leave you. Do you hear me ? Never. It's not because I was adopted that I'm going to do that. Nothing and no one could ever make me forget you not even for a second, okay ? I'm just trying to find a way to bring you to live with me but I still haven't found one." You said and wiped away his tears.

"I love you so much D.O, nothing will ever change that." You said and he smiled. "Besides, if you're Hyeris' brother, if you want of course, I could be your brother too." Suho said and D.O thought for a while before nodding. "Nice to meet you, donsaeng." He said and the boy smiled. "Nice to meet you too hyung." He said while you hugged him closer.

"Hey, don't get too excited. I'm still your noona, right ?" You said pretending to be jealous while everyone chuckled. "Of course, you will always be my noona." You kissed his forehead and you all spent a good time together until Julien came to take the boys. You texted him on the way to the coffee shop. The rest of went back to school and you all tried to not get caught by the Inspector and you didn't. Well, until you opened the door of the class and...