KRISHO

Find my heart

Kris woke up and looked around his bedroom. Most kids would be happy and excited to have a room, a house like his. How many compliments he has heard from his friends for everything he has but it all means nothing to him.

Or even better, it all mean a prison to him. He is not free to be who he really is and who he really wants to be with.

Suho. His name never seem to leave Kris' mind since the first time he saw the smaller boy. He would be the happiest if he could kiss those lips one more time. Their taste is carved in his mind like a tattoo.

He never felt felt anything so strong for another person before, not even Chaerin. Oh, especially Chaerin since they're friends since kindergarten but different from Tiffany and Jonghyun, they never developed romantic feelings for each other, maybe given the fact that they're both gay.

Kris' family and Chaerin's family have dreamed about their wedding since they were little kids, so they had to wait until their kids grew up to start pressuring both of them into getting together, romantically.

Neither knowing that their children wanted something different from their lives. They didn't wanted to be on an arranged relationship, they both wanted to find love with the same .

Although Chaerin's family is a little more accepting than Kris' family, she still didn't have the courage to tell them the truth. So after a lot of pressure and despite Kris' feelings for Suho, they both agreed to be on a fake relationship to satisfy their parents and protect each other by covering for each other.

Kris got out of his daydream and started getting ready for school. Once he was done, he went down the stairs where all his family was eating breakfast as tradition.

He greeted them and sat down besides his sister. "Kris, I heard that there is a... homouals  couple on your school, is that right ?" Kris' father asked and he swallowed. "Yes Father. Two girls are openly dating." He said.

"That's extremely disgusting right son ? And and abomination. It should not be allowed such behavior at a school. If it wasn't the best school in Seoul, I would get you out so that you don't have to be exposed to such a horrifying thing as that. Who are they ?" His father asked.

"I don't know Father. I don't talk to either one of them." Kris said and his father smiled. "That's great son. I don't want you near those people. Are we clear ?" He breathed and sighed.

"Yes Father. I have to go now." He said and his sister got up too. "I'll give you a ride today so we can catch up, little bro. Let's go. Bye Father, Mom." They both greeted bye then left together to his sister's car.

Once they got inside, he sighed profoundly, his sister smiled sadly. "I'm sorry that you have to hear Dad say those things about gay people." She said and he smiled at her.

"Don't worry, I'm already used to it." She smiled sadly. "I'm glad I have you on my side. I don't know what would have became of me if you weren't here." He said and she smiled sincerely.

"I'm happy to be here for you too and nothing will ever change that. Now let's go the hell out of here." He nodded and she started the engine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris spent most of the class, stealing glances every now and then at Suho's direction, make sure to bump their shoulder together to make any kind of contact physically, as he could so when Suho asked to go to the bathroom, he deicided to follow him. 

So he somehow go the permission to get out of class and as soon as he did he walked quickly towards the bathroom and when he got there Suho was washing his hands. He couldn't hold it any longer.

He barged inside the bathroom and smashed his lips on Suho's who was totally shocked at what was happening but he quickly reacted and started kissing him back. Kris slipped on e arm around Suho's waist bringing him closer.

They broke the kiss when the air was needed but didn't let go of each other. "Kris." Suho breathed. "Not now, please. Just for this moment, let me have you in my arms without thinking of anything else." Kris said.

"What if someone gets in here ? If you father know about this ?" Suho said and Kris sighed. " Why you have to talk about my father now ?" He finally looked at Suho. 

"Because your father is the reason this moment here is not our reality." Suho said and Kris sighed. "Will we ever have a chance to be together ?" Kris asked.

"Will you ever be able to fight against your father for that chance ?" Suho said and got out of Kris' embrace and looked at the mirror. "I want to but... I can't. I'm sorry." Kris said and Suho nodded. 

"Truthfully, Kris, I don't think you ever will and if one day you do, maybe it will be to late for us." Suho said and tried to make his way out when a soft hand grabbed his arms gently.

"Is there someone else ?" Kris asked afraid of the answer, he was not sure he could take if it was a yes. "No but maybe there will be so set your priorities before that happens and it's too late to go back." Suho went out.

He and Kris avoided eye contact physical contact of any sort through the rest of the day. Much like you and Tiffany did. When the classes ended, you two went to your house then went to rehearse at the HQ trying to get your mind off of the people who stole your heart. Hopefully, things will turn out well for both of you, one way or another.