Meeting with a friend

Find my heart

You knelt down in front of the food and grabbed some of it with your hand and started to eat. They found disgusting but they also didn't know what you had to do and to eat in order to survive on the streets, most of the times hungry with nothing good to eat or to eat at all. This could be a restaurant food compared to the ones you once ate. You kept eating while everyone watched shocked.

Soon you finished and stood up, you wiped your mouth with the back of your hand. "Can I give my food to her now ? Please ?" You asked and Seungri who was standing right in front of you, could only nod his head after the stunt you just did, he had no idea you would actually eat it. You bowed at him and got the food from his hand and gave it to the girl. "Eat everything okay ?" You knelt down while you spoke to her, reaching her eye level.

me2day_net_20110606_221454.jpg

"Thank you. I'm Dara by the way." She said nodding and extending her hand to you. "I'm Hyeri and you are welcome Dara ssi." You smiled at her, got up, bowed to Seungri and thanked him then made your way back towards your table, and a little after that the bell rang indicating that lunch was over and everyone started their way back towards their respective classes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once  you were in the classroom, you asked the teacher to go to the bathroom so you could wash your face and hands after the cafeteria incident. He nodded and you made your way out and walked towards the nearest bathroom you could find and went to one of the sinks and started to wash your hands.

When you were about to start washing your face, you heard a noise of door opening and then you lifted your head enough to see that the people who was entering was no other then the R9's Girls. But only three of them, Taeyeon with Jessica and Chaerin stopped when they saw you but tried to disguise it. Not really much but at least they tried.

You continued to do your thing until you saw someone get out of one of the booths, her name is Tiffany if you remember correctly. She went to use the other sink right next to yours, you just continued with your thing, ignoring their presence until one of them spoke. "You are stupid." You looked up in the mirror towards the person who said which is was Jessica. You just continued to look at her without saying anything so she continued.

"You're new here, aren't you ? The new addition to the Kim's household. That makes her your sister in law Tiff." Jessica chuckled followed by the other two. "So freaking hilarious, Jung Jessica." Tiffany said and for the first time you heard her voice, and it was cute, you would admit it that but nothing more than cute.

" Oh come on, I'm not lying though. But that's not the point. You're new here and yet you did that for that stupid and insignificant girl when you even don't know her. That is stupid my friend." She finished and you remained quiet again, kind of frustrating, your silence. "But I have to admit you looked a little y back there standing up to Seungri, now that was stupid. If you don't want your life to be hell on earth, I suggest you don't do something like that again." She said smirking at her friends. You finished washing your hands and turned to them.

"Thanks for the compliment if it was a compliment but no thanks. Besides, you're not my tipe anyway." You said as you dried your hands and your face. "Tiffany's not yout ipe ? How is that possible ? Sh'es everyone's tipe." Taeyeon asked. " What ? You don't like the cute type of girl or the y type of girl ?" Chaerin asked as they all smirked. You turned around and walked towards Tiffany standing dangerously close to her face, barely a inch between your mouths and you looked deeply into her eys and said.

"The empty type of girl. And just so you know, my life IS a hell on earth so try to keep those pointless threats to people who will be scared of them." You smirked at her shocked face along with her friends as you started to make your way out when grabbed your arm." You're saying I'm empty ? Do you know who you are talking to you idiot ?" She said angry and uncomfortable from the proximity you were from her a minute ago.

You turned around just when you grabbed the door knob and said. "No, I don't know  who you are nor do I care and if I had any doubt of how much of a empty spoiled brat you are, I'm not anymore." With that you walked out of the door. "Who does she think she is to say that you huh ?" Taeyeon said while Tiffany stood still until they heard the bell ring and they left to go back to their hangout spot.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the classes were over, you looked over to Suho and nudged him, you two went out searching for Sunny and Taemin when suddenly Dara came and smiled at you. " H-hey, it's nice seeing you again after lunch and everything. I'm Dara." She talked to you and introduced to Suho who held her hand , shaking it. "I'm Suho, nice meeting you." She looked at you.

"It's okay. It's really great to see you again." You said smiling. "I was wondering if I could join your group. Only if it's okay, I don't want to intrude, it was just an idea. I.." She said nervously and you and Suho chuckled. "Okay, calm down first. So you want to be our friend, is that right ?" She nodded.

"Well, if that's the case, for me it's a yes. What about you Suho ?" You turned towards him. " For me too." Like in a cue, Sunny and Taemin were headed towards where the three of you were, as soon as they got there, you explained to them what was going on and what your thoughts were so it was only them wo were left.

"For me it's okay and so is for Taeminnie, right ?" The boy nodded. " I'm Sunny, by the way. Besides, the more the merrier. IT will be good to have a cute girl friend.' Sunny said and realized her mistake. "I meant a friend who is a girl not a girlfriend girlfriend. Not that you are not pretty or anything but..."

Everyone else including Dara was laughing at Sunny's blabbering and once she noticed se started to pout. "Not fair guys." She said and you started to laugh. "It's okay Sunny. I got it. It will be good to have friends at all for me." Dara said sadly so you put an arm around her shoulder. " Well now you have four, more than I think you will know what to do with. Welcome to our group Dara."

"Well, we thought it would be good for us to walk around town for a little, do you want to come with us ?" Suho asked and Dara nodded. Of course I want to." She smiled and all of you started to make your way out of school while smiling at something Sunny was saying.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the other side, 9 pair of eyes watched your group with not very good faces on. Even if they won, they strangely didn't feel like it. You defied one of them, something that was the first time ever. Like really no one ever tried to think about it. They didn't know what to do with you. You were different from everyone, that's for sure, they just didn't know how much.

"I still can't believe that girl really ate that food from the floor to save someone she never met. Stupid." Kris said tightening his arms around his girlfriend's waist in a back hug. "Really stupid. Who does she think she is to defy me ? Us ? She will pay slowly. I guarantee that." Seungri said.

"I don't want violence Seungri. I said that my parents adopted that girl and like Suho, you cant' beat her up." Jnghyun said seriously before smirking. " But humiliate her until she begs to leave. Got it ?" He said and the guy smiled nodding. "I can't believe you have to share your things with that girl, Jjongie. This should not e allowed. Trash people like Suho and her should stay far away from people like us." Tiffany said and Jonghyun smiled. "That's my girl." He kissed her.

"You should be prepared." Leo, who was always quiet, finally spoke. Everyone turned to him a little shocked. "What do you mean ?" Minho asked looking serious. "She's going to change our lives, turn all of them upside down, even if she doesn't realizes. Things will never be the same again. Never." He said then walked away towards his bike. He put the helmet, turned it on, then sped up.

hero-honda-cbr-bike-images-6.jpg

" Your brother is crazy, Jess. Better give him some medicine. For mental patients." Minho joked and ended up receiving a kick on the balls." Don't you ever talk about my brother like that again, Minho, He's not crazy, he's sensitive." Jessica said, all ice princess mode on. "Ah, just remembered. We went to the restroom earlier and we bumped into her." Jessica said.

"Ah really. And ?" Seungri asked. " She ignored Tiffany saying she was not her type and when we asked which one wasn't her type, do you know what she said ?" They waited. " The empty type. Can you believe that she called Tiffany empty ? She must be crazy." Chaerin finished.

"She called you what ?!! How dare she ? I will not allow anyone to call you anything, not even her. I'll teach her a lesson Let's go guys. We can still catch them." They divided themselves in two cars and went looking for you.

Maserati-Convertible-19.jpg Minho's car

1453183.jpg Kri's car

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I really can't believe you puked on Kris, Tae." You said laughing really hard at the stories they were telling you. "Don't remind me of that noon, jinjja. I never looked at him in the eye again. Like never. So embarrassing." He said pretending to cry and yo tried to stiffen a laughter and hugged him. " I can imagine." You said and ruffled his hair.

"What about you Hyeri ? Tell us something about you." Sunny said and you wondered. " Me ? Well. I..." Before you continue, you heard two cars coming towards the 5 of you. They stopped and you saw who it was on the cars. " What do you want now Jonghyun? " Suho asked and all he got as an answer was the punch you got from Jonghyun.

"If you ever say anything bad, not if you ever say anything towards Tiffany again, you will get a lot more than just a punch in the face. Kim Hyeri. Do you hear me ?" He almost screamed and Tiffany who was by his side now along with the rest of R9 were smiling, laughing at you. You turned you head towards him but when you looked over his shoulder, your eyes widen. "No, no, no, not now. Not here." You started to mumble. " Stay away from her or else I will make you beg for mercy." He said then suddenly.

"It's her! It's Hyeri. Get her." Everyone turned towards the source of that scream only to find 5 big guys running towards where you are. You then started to run in the opposite direction but was suddenly blocked by a black car, one you knew exactly who it belonged to. You froze in place and the guys were getting closer to you.

"What is going on Suho ?" Dara asked." I have no idea." Suho shook his head while the R9 looked between themselves, trying to understand what was going on. The guys got to you and suddenly their started punching you hard, until you coughed blood and the window were down a little. " Stop it." The door was opened and a guy in a suit came out. Suho and the rest were shocked at what was happening.

20121126_julien_kang_1.jpg

"Julien. Hi. It's good to see you." You said and received another punch in the stomach making you lose air on your lungs so you started coughing. " Cut the crap Hyeri. Where is my money? The money you still owe me. Where is it ?" He said and you looked at him. The group could hear everything and were curious about what money that guy was talking about. "Well, could you ask these gorillas to release me ?" You said and smirked just as much as he did. "Why don't you release yourself ?" He said and you nodded. " Okay."

Wit that, you did a mortal flip and twisted the hands of the two guys who were holding you then knocked them out. Then threw a punch at the third, dodge a kick from the fourth returning the favor and choked the fifth one. In five minutes all of them were on the floor and everyone was shocked at the scene they just witnessed. You then recomposed yourself, grabbed your backpack and took out the money. It was a lot for sure.

" It was with V but I got it from him before everything happened and putted on a safe place." You handed him the money, he looked over. " Perfect. That's why you are the best. And also why I need you again." He said and you shook your head. " I can't Julien, I'm out." You said and he smiled. " Come on, just one last time. I promise it's gonna be easy, please." You looked at him. "Just one more ?" You said and he smiled. " Just one more, I promise." You nodded.'Okay one more and then I'm out. " You said.

"You made yourself very clear. Just one more thing. He's with us. Both of them." He said seriously and you already knew who he was referring to. "Why ? What have you done to him Julien ?" You grabbed his collar angrily. " Nothing, nothing. We are protecting him. I swear, you can go see him for yourself." He said and you saw he wasn't lying. " Why is he with you ? Both of them." You asked.

"Tao. He send a few boys to give him a lesson, Baek was around so he called me and I send my men there to help him." He explained and you felt your blood boil. "And sensei ?" You asked and he shook his head. " He hasn't showed up ever since you left. I searched for him but couldn't find any trace. Sorry." He said and you nodded.

"It's okay. Tell him I will find a way to for us to be together again, really soon. Take care of him, Julien, please." You said and the guy gave you a hug nodding. "I swear I will. See you tomorrow 3 am, same place." He whispered the last part so that only you could hear it. "I'll be there." you broke the hug.

"Bye Hyeri." He smiled and so did you. " Bye Julien." He turned towards the other car and said. "Put these idiots inside and let's go." He then went to his car as his men put those you knocked out inside their van and took off. Then you remembered that you were not alone so you inhaled deeply and turned around walking towards them who had the same expression written on their faces. Shock. Confusion. You got close to them and looked straight towards Tiffany.

"I told you my life was hell and to keep your treats to people who are actually afraid of them right ? But I guess you didn't tell your boyfriend that. So that my message is clear. Anyone who says anything about what happened here, i guarantee there will be consequences." You walked to Jonghyun.

"But different from, they will not make you beg for mercy." You got closer. "They will make you beg for your life. So do us all a favor and STAY. THE. HELL.AWAY.FROM.ME. Do you hear me?" You said while staring at all of them who were clearly afraid of you. " I'm sorry Suho but I forgot that friendship is not something meant for me. It was good to know all of you today." You said towards the other four people, grabbed your bag putted around your shoulder and started to walk away leaving 12 people speechless.