Sehun's Notepad Confesses To His Teacher

Pen To Paper

 

Sehun's Notepad Confesses To His Teacher

 

Sehun crinkled his nose a little at one of his friends, his blonde hair tickled his forehead slightly as he rose his head in a rising anger.

"That's so dorky, who writes fanfiction?!"

Sehun almost smacked their head off of their shoulders in anger, but being the small timid dorky fan-fiction writer he was it was like asking for a death wish. He picked up his books and ran out of the food hall. 

 

"I bet you write it yourself, just trying to look good in front of the girls! Why did you embarrass me!?"

He screamed down the corridor, the echo bouncing off of the walls. 

"Sehun?" A voice called, it sent chills down the boys spine.

He turned around to see his English teacher, Huang ZiTao. He shook his head. Mr. Huang.

"What are you doing shouting outside my room?"

Sehun glanced to the door he was next to and gasped - he really was outside his room! How did that happen? Did he subconsciously walk towards it?

Sehun nodded in embarrassment.

"Something about girls?" Mr. Huang grinned and bent his face down to the student in front of him, wanting to .

A bright blush gently rose on the writers cheeks.

"I was wondering how your assignment was coming along." ZiTao said emphasising the 'coming along', it was almost a week ago he asked his class to hand in their work and still Sehun avoided it like it was the plague. 

With an awkward shrug Sehun smiled, trying to play off not handing in his homework. "I left it at home?" He said with a twiddle of his thumbs in front of his books.

"Bring it in tomorrow, or I'll have no choice but to give you a detention - it's not fair on the other students that I'm giving you special treatment." The English teacher warned as he waved his finger and turned to walk back into his classroom. With a nod Sehun started to walk away.

Wait, he thought.

"Y-You're giving me what?" Sehun said after a few seconds barging in there himself.

Mr. Huang was eating pasta from a plastic container. He placed down his fork in amusement. "I'm giving you tomorrows lesson to hand it in or you'll be given a detention." He said returning his focus back to his lunch. 

 

 

"Argh!" Sehun groaned as he sat down in his bedroom and scribbled down 'daydreams at school'. Mr. Huang had wanted everyone to write a two paged story based on a daydream they've had at school. It could be something as silly as glancing out of the window and pretending there's a herd of animals on the school site and finding that more amusing that the lesson they were in.

In Sehun's case, all he did was daydream about Mr. Huang - and not the so innocent daydreams! Breathing heavily Sehun slowly slid out his small notepad he took everywhere, he flicked onto a page he had written on today. 

Sharp teeth scraped across the bare shoulder of his captive, Mr. Huang breathed into their ear teasingly and whispered. "Do you like your special treatment... Sehun..." His hands trailed over the much younger body, downwards until he reached-

Sehun felt the steam puffing out of his ears as he closed his notepad shut with a slam!

"There's no way I could hand in this!"

Truth be told, Sehun did actually daydream this while Mr. Huang was talking to him.

How erted.

He clutched the notepad to him tightly and opened his eyes to see his glasses leaking from his tears.

His eyes widened, "What am I, an idiot? Nothing would ever happen between us, stupid Sehun. Stupid!"

He sniffled and laid down on his side with the pad in his arms holding it tight. 

"Sehun what's going on up there?!" His Mother shouted from downstairs angrily. 

Sehun pouted, "The rantings of a fanboy!" 

 

 

The next day Sehun was dreading the delivery of his homework, or no homework he thought. A few of the people that overheard his friend from the food hall shoved past him and called him dorky. He felt his eyes sting.

"Sup, Sehun!" His friend said whacking his back playfully making Sehun jerk forward, his hair covering up the murderous intent unravelling on his face.

He stood up straight and headed for the English classroom door like the other students. 

 

"You're late. Do you not like my lessons?" The teacher said disappointingly as Sehun stepped into the classroom.

He felt the eyes on him and heard the whispers and comments about is overgrown hair and something about being a dork... and a loser.

He bit the inside of his mouth and shakily walked over to Mr. Huang's desk.

"S-Sorry I'm late, and I do like your lessons!" Sehun said in a tone that made ZiTao's slight anger fade away.

"Of course he does, he uses them to learn how to write more fanfiction, nerd!" Someone called at the back of the class followed by laughs and cheers.

"Fanfiction?" Mr. Huang questioned, Sehun's eyes widened and he quickly made his way to his seat ignoring the question.

"There's nothing wrong with fanfiction." Mr. Huang defended sharply as he turned around to the projector screen to talk about a piece of text being displayed. "...And don't call him a nerd or I'll make it so you fail this class." The laughing stopped. 

"Can he do that?" A student questioned. 

"I don't know..." Another student said sounding worried. 

Sehun felt himself feel hot, he tapped his flushed face. Mr. Huang defended me...

Thoughts raced into his head. He could feel himself blushing.

"... that reminds me. Sehun, did you bring your assignment in for me? You've had a week extra."

Sehun felt himself turn to mush as he slumped in his chair that was against the wall, he was drooling over crazy fantasies he would write down in his notepad next!

"Sehun!"

Sehun sat up properly and blushed.

"A-Ah... The assignment..."

The majority of the class was filled with booming laughter.

"He probably only wrote his fanfiction to hand in!" Someone called and laughed so hard they began coughing.

Sehun clenched his fists, but released them knowing it was true. 

"Shut up, you wouldn't be laughing if you hadn't have done your assignments." ZiTao said angrily at his loud class - no wonder he was having terrible sleep from headaches!

"Sehun, stay behind and we'll talk about this. It's becoming an issue and I'd like to mark your work like everyone else's if you don't mind."

Sehun felt a dark shade cover his spirit. Mr. Huang wasn't defending him, he was just defending the lesson of English. Anything to do with it; homework, fanfiction, the actual lesson. Mr. Huang didn't care about Sehun personally. Just like his fanfictions it was all in Sehun's head. He let a few tears slip past him thankfully unnoticed by his classmates. 


Finally the bell rang and the whole class dived out of the room for their precious free break time. Sehun received a detention from Mr. Huang. Since tomorrow he had no lessons, he would spend the whole day in English writing his daydream assignment.

The fact he'd be with his English teacher all day didn't even make him feel happy... 

Sehun slowly stepped out of the classroom and leant against the wall to stop himself from falling down. "I had all these crazy ideas in my head... I never realised it would hurt so much to be made to realise my fantasies were only going to be what they were." He whispered clutching his books and notepad tight.

He felt the tears he tried to hold back burst through the flood gates and pour down his round cheeks.

Silent cries soon turned into shaky sobs and then eventually yelps and whimpers full of sadness.

Other students that walked past awkwardly sped up or just sighed at the boy. 

"Yo, Sehun!" Sehun's 'friend' called, he stayed silent as he saw Sehun trying to hold back the noises and tears. The writer quickly wiped his eyes.

"What?" He sniffled not in the mood for his friends teasing.

"I'm sitting with those girls at lunch, so you'll sort of be on your own." Sehun sadly smiled under his fringe casting a shadow on his face.

"That's fine..." He lied and walked down the corridor. 

Sehun couldn't bring himself to burn the book or bin it, or just get rid of it. He wanted to...

To end the lies he was telling himself.

As he miserably walked into the classroom the next day, in his arms was still the notepad he literally kept all of his dirty daydreams inside. As Sehun sighed, Mr. Huang turned around from taking stuff out of his messenger bag.

"Right, Sehun. Take a seat anywhere." Mr. Huang motioned to the full set of empty seats. He took his usual one seeing not seeing the point in sitting in another seat. ZiTao came over hastily handed his student a piece of lined paper.

"Just write anything, it doesn't have to be an exact daydream. I really need your work for this class to be able to mark you." He begged looking down.

Sehun looked up at him, his large eyes covered by the top of his long fringe. ZiTao almost chuckled at the appearance, it was sort of cute

"Can I leave this class?" Sehun asked suddenly.

"L-Leave?" Mr. Huang asked sounding confused.

With a nod Sehun stood up. "There's no point of me writing this, if I leave. This class... I shouldn't have picked it. I'm sorry Mr. Huang, for causing you this worry about my work but there's no need to anymore. I'll just swap to art or something."

Mr. Huang didn't speak. He stayed silent.

Sehun bit his lip and nodded, assuring himself that there was seriously no feelings of love.

It was his own fault for over thinking things and having a crush, but sitting there in pain... Being bullied by the rest of the class, fantasising about a teacher who didn't seem to care much about him at all... He didn't want to go through that anymore. 

As his student began to pick up his books, ZiTao grabbed Sehun's arm hastily stopping him from doing so. The books fell to floor as Sehun's eyes widened.

"Sehun, I care about you too, not just the work. Don't think teachers don't care about their students, because we do."

"Mr. Huang, I know that, but I-" 

"Don't leave my class." Sehun heard his teacher beg desperately. He slowly pulled his arm away, already missing the feel, he felt his eyes water up. He was so confused. 

"Ah, your books, sorry." Mr. Huang said with a small smile as he reached down to grab them. Sehun ran around his desk and shoved him out of the way a little and grabbed the books, but Mr. Huang was also holding them.

Mr. Huang grinned, "Can I see what's in this?" He asked playfully holding the notepad.

All of the colour drained from Sehun's face.

"If you don't want me to I won't, but your classmates said you wrote fanfiction. I'm just interested. If it's good we could use it for your assignment."

Sehun swallowed hard, if Mr. Huang read through his notepad it would be the end of him, he'd be told off. However, it would also let Mr. Huang know his feelings for him, then he could leave his class at least knowing his crush knew he liked them.

But, he couldn't bare the thought of being rejected...

He kept his head down as he clutched the books he had in his possession. He couldn't let his teacher see, he stood up and sighed looking at Mr. Huang.

Sehun's eyes widened as he saw Huang ZiTao skimming through the notepad anyway, his face looked a little red but he was staring hard at the words.

This was the end. The end of Sehun's high school life, he couldn't face this.

Moving schools sounded like the best option. 

"I ... I didn't know you... Do you feel this way about me?" ZiTao asked covering his face with his hand and placing the notepad down onto the desk. Sehun's face was crimson as he shook in fear.

"Sehun?" ZiTao questioned after silence only dominated them. 

"Mr. Huang... They're the only daydreams I have. I couldn't hand this in to you, you're my teacher! It's wrong... So wrong! I shouldn't feel like this towards you, many students get crushes but this is too far. I'll leave your class, you don't need a ert like me. You're so kind to me, and you stop them from bullying me... I'm sorry."

Tears finally escaped Sehun's large eyes as he sobbed and stepped backwards to stop himself from pushing himself into Mr. Huang.

"Just a word of advice, you should use ZiTao instead of Mr. Huang. If we were intimate with one another it would essentially suggest we'd be more comfortable with each other, no? It would help set the mood in your writing."

Sehun's sobs quieted as he looked at his teacher in front of him wide-eyed who was grinning.

"W-What?" 

"You're really good at writing, I might just become your fan." 

"Mr. Huang this is serious... Did you not listen to what I just said to you? Did you not just read something from here!?" Sehun shouted grabbing the notepad and shoving it into his teacher's hands. 

With a chuckle Mr. Huang put down the notepad once again and stretched out his large hand and cupped Sehun's face, "I heard every word. When it comes to you, I have to try and compose myself. I also think about you... Even though it's forbidden, I have a crush on you too Sehun." He whispered with a smile.

Sehun blushed violently and burrowed himself into Mr. Huang's shirt wetting it with his tears. 

"Can you pinch me?" Sehun mumbled into him. 

"Why?"

"If this isn't a dream then I'll be the most happiest person alive." 

"No, I will be." ZiTao said wrapping his arms tighter around his student.