secret menu.

Three's A Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dani announced excitedly that the sleeping arrangements will be assigned through a game of chance.

With an additional 5 people, the limited 6 tents will have 3 people for each tent and 4 on one tent.

Ash had almost forgotten about Baekhyunfor a moment. Kyungsoogot all her attention. Ash almost wished that she had moved on with the male instead of pining for Baekhyun.

“People with the same number will be sleeping in the same tent.” Andrea announced. “We already added the new additions.”

Sehun was the one who held the box this time. Everyone was too tired to argue much. They all wanted to lie down even though there were no cushions around.

Once everyone got their number, they grouped together according to their number.

6.

That’s what Ash got. It was the last tent and it meant that she would be sharing it with three other people.

“Number 6 too.”Ash was happy when she found herself looking at Baekhyun’s paper with the same number as hers.

There was an almost grin on her face until she saw Princess approaching them with a smile that she didn’t like one bit.

“Baekhyunoppa. It looks like I’m going to be rooming with you” Princess looked at Ash with a slight smirk she didn’t try to hide. “and Ash. Lucky me.”

Ash smiled half-heartedly and adjusted Kyungsoo’s jacket on her shoulders. Now with Princess sharing the tent with her and Baekhyun, she wasn’t sure if she should be happy about it.

“Ooh! This is interesting.”Kyungsoo approached them with a smile. He showed them the same number.

For a minute Ash was happy to see Kyungsoo but then she remembered the drink Baekhyun shared with the male.

Oh joy.

 

Once everyone got comfortable with the arrangements, no one complained when one suggested that it was time for bed. They were all wiped out with the scavenger hunt.

Ash got some help from Kyungsoo who almost didn’t leave her side. It was a bit weird but with the scare from earlier, she just wants the day to end without incident.

Having four people in one tent was a tight fit. Their bags occupy too much space and later on decided to leave it outside. It was private property so it was fine to leave their things in the open.

Tired, Ash would have expected that sleep would come easily, but she couldn’t. Who would? On her left was Kyungsooand on her right was Baekyhyun. Lying beside two handsome males could have that effect on any girl even if she didn’t like them.

Earlier, she tried to move but it only got Baekhyun face her direction and use one of her arms as a pillow. Her skin tingled and her breath hitched. She both liked the feeling and hated it.

She could hear every breath almost match

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter