bundle.2

Three's A Crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

bundle.2

There’s not much going on at noon. Everyone was mostly chilling out, not wanting to move as it was hot. Some like the couples, Onew and Mhil, and Sehun and Andrea are cooling themselves at the lake, dipping their legs in the cool water, looking as sweet as ever. The single and adventurous ones like Chanyeol, Suho, Yixing, and Kai, are exploring the forest. There were others just like Kyungsoo and his friends including Baekhyun, were chatting by the camp.

As for Ash and her single friends, they grouped themselves by the trees, seeking privacy. They were really going forward with using the potion on Baekhyun. Even though she made up her mind on using it, she still can’t help but have second thoughts.

Surrounded by her closest confidants and friends, she looked at the drink container she was holding and chewed at her lips, making her nervousness and doubt evident. “I still feel bad about this.”She confessed to them.

“You want a chance at love. And you’re tired of running after him.”Kat reminded her.

“Don’t you think you also deserve happiness too?”Angela added.

“But will it really work? I know Andrea managed to slip it with using tea but I doubt it’s gonna happen the second time.”

“Ash, please stop worrying and go for it. Nothing will happen if you keep acting like a coward.”Dani said, completely at ease. “Give yourself a fighting chance.”

“Slipping it into a drink is more effective, perfect for the hot weather. Trust me on this. He won’t know that there’s something different in that drink.”Eya approved of the method.

Everything was going according to plan. The potion has been mixed to the drink and the only thing to do was make Baekhyun drink. After that, Ash has free reign on what to do with what happens next.

“Stop being a wuss and give it to him. If you keep delaying this plan, more trouble will come your way. So move it Ash and get your over there and shove it down his throat!” Jhil ran out of patience and pushed her in the male’s direction, giving no room to change her mind.

Ash thought her heart was going to palpitate. She never had a heart problem before but with this scheme, she might likely suffer from one.

She bit her lip and held on to the drink container like it was her lifeline.

Her feet felt heavy, unwilling to move but her friend, Jhil continued to push her forward making her steps noisy until Baekhyun heard them and turned around with that smile that always get her heart beating like crazy. “Hi Ash! Having fun? ”

As soon as he said those words, Jhil left her alone and Ash stood there blankly for a moment before her mind worked again. Her cheeks bloomed bright red and her hands tightened around the container she was holding.

Luckily, Kyungsoo and his two female friends were nowhere to be seen. Baekhyun sat alone in the camp with his headphones, bobbing to whatever music was playing in his phone. This was a good opportunity for Ash to give the drink with no trouble at all.

She nodded once and focused her eyes on the container she held. She was afraid that once she looked at Baekhyun, she’ll make an embarrassment of herself.

Baekhyun’s smile got bigger and then gestured at the vacant seat near him. “Come, sit. Relax with me.”

A bit stiffly, she sat on a foldable chair. It was the first time she sat so rigidly. She couldn’t even put her properly on the chair. It was like she was almost squatting.

Baekhyun noticed her posture and chuckled. “Aren’t you uncomfortable sitting like that? Relax” He demonstrated by leaning on his chair but he leaned back too much and ended up falling on his back. It earned him a loud laugh that Ash couldn’t stop.

A bit of color rose from his cheeks and covered his embarrassment by coughing and looking away.

Tears rose from Ash’s eyes as she kept laughing until her stomach hurts. It wasn’t nice to laugh but seeing Baekhyun make a fool of himself was a rare thing to see.

Baekhyun righted his chair and sat back, avoiding looking at Ash as she had seen his own foolishness.

Ash wrapped her arms around her waist, out of breath and trying her best to stop laughing but every time she glanced at the male, another set of laughs came rising from .

This made the male student more embarrassed. “It’s not funny.”

“I know.” Ash managed to say, fighting the urge to laugh again.

“Well... isn’t this embarrassing.”He stated the obvious, earning him another set of laughs.

The air around them was a lot more relaxed after that little incident happened. Ash was able to forget her nervousness and acted like how she normally was.

The container was still on her lap and when her eyes glance over it, she bit her lips and threw the caution swirling inside her and just went for it.

She looked at Baekhyun and hastily pressed the cool drink to the male’s hand. “Here. I thought you might be thirsty.”

Fearing that Baekhyun will reject the refreshment, she quickly left, not having the strength to look ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter