Part 6

My love story (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saturday 

Taemin's house 

 

Author POV 

It was 10 o'clock in the morning ,taemin was still sleeping soundly. His phone rang so he woke up and check it , it was from Naeun. 

 

From naeun 

 

Oppa can you please accompany me to mall 

Please ? 

 

To taemin 

 

Aish I don't want to then his phone rang again 

 

From Sul Sul 

Oppa 

Can we met at **** cafe ? 

 

To taeminnie 

 

Oh it's from sulli 

Hmmm I been a long time that I haven't went out with Naeun since she went aboard.

 

To Sul Sul 

I'm sorry but I had a place to go to 

I can't accompanied you 

 

From taeminnie

 

To naeun

Okay Naeun wait for me

 

From taeminnie 

 

Author POV end 

 

At the cafe 

Sulli POV 

Actually me,luna eonni and vic Eonni planned this. we wanted to hang out together but that was not the problem ,it was because that vic and Luna Eonni will buy to much thing and we couldn't carry it .since taemin couldn't come so I was just alone ,then one by one oppa came and murmur something all of them did the same . 

 

"Where were taeminnie?" Asked Jonghyun oppa,"i don't know he said he had something to do " I replied. so the oppadeul just went oo and we start shopping .

 

We were very tired so we rested in a cafe ,"ha...,I'm so tired " says onew oppa and we just laughing .it's boring to seat around so Jonghyun oppa started joking about random stuff but suddenly he stopped and said " wasn't that Taemin ? " , so we turned around and looked at where oppa saw him .

 

"Yah , he just abandoned us and went to Naeun " say Jonghyun oppa , and I just stare blankly .So she was more important than me i, then Luna Eonni taped my shoulder and said "let's go " .

 

So I just asked permission to toilet and I seriously wanted to cried but I held in then the unnies came in ,"don't act in front of us come on let's go home " says vic unnie so I just nodded.

 

Vic unnie house

Today we decided to slept over in Vic unnie house ,when we got home i just went to my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter