Part 2

My love story (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 At mall

Taemin POV

I and minho hyung is searching for a new shoes,so we came to the mall. Wait is that sulli ? "No that wasn't sulli it's naeun "I said to myself .

Then naeun see me and wave to me, i wave back " Naeun what are you doing here " I ask her . " of course shopping taemin pabo " says naeun "Arraso"says taemin,"taemin come on let's go "shouts minho."Ne hyung " says me ,"naeunnie annyeong"i say.

"Yah Taemin isn't that krystal " ask minho,"is it ? I don't know ,maybe we should check it "I say ." Ne kajja "say minho,then we walk to where minho just saw krystal,"yah taemin it's really her and she with sulli " says minho .Sulli ? Ah there she is ,"go meet your lovely krystal " tease me . He walk to where she is ,"Annyeong krys and sull"greet Minho.i just wave to them ," annyeong minho oppa and taeminnie"greet sulli . "yah what with nie ? Sul sul "I shriek , she just mehrong to me,haish what's with this girl .

"Where are you girls going to ? " ask Minho hyung ," we're going to buy a new clothes,wae ?" krystal reply ." ah then let's go together , me and taemin are going to buy a new shoes " conclude Minho hyung ," but hyung I don't want to go with Sul Sul " grumble me ." no but..." says Minho hyung ,I just keep it cool and sigh,i just can't win from Minho hyung.Then we started to buy things and went back home .

The next morning

At class

Sulli POV

Yesterday was very fun kekeke , oh right today we have a new student. I wonder what's they look like ,then songsaenim enter the class with the student . ah is that Luna Eonni , it's really is " kya Luna Eonni " I shout at her." Ah sulli " says the Eonni ," so ple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter