Part 4

My love story (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho POV 

 

I woke up and went out of my bedroom and saw sulli , " sulli what are you doing ? "I asked "oppa, can't you see that I was in middle of cooking"she replied .actually sulli was my sister but we couldn't showed

-flashback-

"Yah, you were choi minho sister ?" Said a girl ," Ne I was" she replied .

"You didn't deserved to be his sister you weren't beautiful but your brother was very handsome " said one of a group girl ,they poured the water on her and push her into the swimming pool because of that she was sent to hospital . 

" what we're all of you thinking? " I was really anger and shouted at them when I found out," we were just told her that she was not deserved to be your sister because she was ugly"the girl said . my blood boiled when I heard about it " you thought that she was ugly she was way more beautiful when she get rid of her bookworm stuff so don't mess with her again when you mess with her,i will break all of your hand " I said and ran quickly to the hospital .

 

After that we decided to keep our secret and moved out of the school to another school.

 

-Flashback end-

 

Then appa and eomma suddenly came home from their businesses , " appa eomma you came home " I hug and welcomed them home.sulli ran to the front door when she heard me yell " appa eomma I miss you guys " she hug them too," minho came here me and eomma had something to said "said appa so I just sat in the sofa.

 

"So what were you going to said ? " I asked them,

"So minho you knew that you were going to take over the choi's company right ? So for you to do that you were going to study at London " said appa and I just gasped ,sulli was listening to and she was shocked to heard that.

 

"Appa,i am going to be the only one on seoul "she asked , " of course not sulli we were going to visited you when we can and you were going to stay in a new house with your fiancé "s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter