Part 5

My love story (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal POV 

I thought I just had to ask them because they knew my father and mother so that I can escape from my aunt.so I explained all that happened to me about 7 years ago ,and they said they would called my parents.

 

I saw minho oppa just sat sadly ,i wondered if it was me or just something else ."oppa why are you looking so sad " I asked slowly ,he just shook his head "or was it because of me " i asked again .he looked and said " no , it was not you absolutely not ,it just ..." ,I just looked at him "I am going to London " . I gasped and thought about London but I thought that it was possible to went to London , and then my parents arrived . 

 

The first time I saw them after 7years I started crying and ran to hug eomma and appa . when I stop crying ,I just explained all again to eomma and appa ," eomma appa could I went to London with oppa ? " I asked them ." krystal what were you thinking?" Minho Oppa asked ," I think that I couldn't  live in korea anymore so I wanted to started a new life in London " I said .eomma and appa thought about it ," Ne, we will let you go but we will lived there with you " said appa ." Ne arraso" I smiled ,and I looked at Sulli but her expression didn't Change a bit so I just talked to eomma and appa. 

 

Sulli bedroom 

Sulli POV 

Today I woke up at 6 o'clock and went to bath ,and went down . But I saw Taemin Oppa in the living room and was talking to eomma , I tried to listen but eomma caught me ," Sulli what were you doing came down."Ne eomma " I said , I sighed so closed . 

 

I stared at taemin oppa pleaded that he would told me what he talked to eomma but he just smiled and pulled me to ate breakfast .

 

After that we just went to school together .

 

Sulli pov end

 

Naeun pov 

 

I just came back from France , how I missed this country . I wonder what Taemin oppa doing right now , just then I saw her with a beau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter