Part 1

My love story (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

At sulli house 7 am in the morning,sulli wake up and go to the bathroom . Today sulli class start at 8 o'clock , so she doesn't have to be hurry.

Sulli finish showering and doing her make up ,she goes to the kitchen and see her mom . "good morning ,eomma"greet sulli."good morning my daughter"sulli eomma greet back and they start to eat breakfast. After finish breakfast she goes to school earlier, and meet krystal on the road.

"annyeong haseyo"greet sulli,krystal reply "annyeong haseyo,are you the new student here ? ". "Ne,Choi sulli imnida bangapseumnida"says sulli ,"Ah,bangapseumnida jung krystal imnida " says krystal. They walk together to school and gets to know each other.

At taemin house

Taemin's alarm clock start to ring , "Yah , be quiet stupid alarm clock"says taemin with annoying voice."Taemin ireona ppali, you're going to be late 15 minutes left"says his eomma." Ne " taemin reply , and start to walk to the bathroom . 10 minutes left , he run as fast as he can so he doesn't have to get punishment for getting to school late and sucessful get into the class safely.

Author POV end

Krystal POV

I meet sulli this morning and actually she was at the same class as me , I was so happy that I got a new friend.So I started to get known of sulli, from her story I think she's a happy and cheerful girl but she doesn't want to show it .

"Krystal " call sulli," Ne,wae sulli " I reply "yah, are you daydreaming? " ask sulli ," No,I'm not " i quickly respon to her .

when sulli want to ask about something taemin walk pass our table , I see sulli face is blushing . ooo, so sulli like taemin eh " sulli , so you like taemin eh ?" " what? Anni I don't even like him " cried sulli as she turn her face . I start to laugh " geojitmal " and begin to more , " yah stop it jung krystal " sulli cried again. I think she's mad better sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter