Chapter 5

Guy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae..yeon?”

 

TAEYEON walk faster. Leave Baekhyun behind her. Baekhyun just watch her behaviour. After meet with her old classmates, Taeyeon’s look so serious. And her feelings like being disturbed by that two guys earlier. Baekhyun sighed. He run toward Taeyeon and pull her hand. Taeyeon stopped.

“What?” Taeyeon look at Baekhyun. Baekhyun smile.

“Who’s that guy from earlier?”

“Which one?”

“That Kim.”

“He is no one.” Taeyeon said while pull her hand from Baekhyun grap.

“If he is no one for you, why you look different after meet him?” Taeyeon quiet. “Is he.. someone you know?”

Taeyeon bite her lips.

“Why you so care about my life?” Its Baekhyun turn to quiet.

“I..”

“Let’s go home.. I’m tired.” Taeyeon walk away after Baekhyun let go her hand. Without their knowing, someone watching them from far.

“So.. they live together?”

 

 “I want this homework to be send to me tomorrow.” Mr.Lee said as he finish explaining about the mathematics additional, the subject that he teach them. All the student sighed.

“This is too many...” said one of the student.

Mr.Lee smirk.

“No excuse. If you didn’t send this homework tomorrow, You’ll not pass the final exam. Take it seriously. Class dismiss..” he walk out from the class.

“Aah... Stress!!” Jessica shout. Taeyeon just smile. “I need to do it tonight. No sleeping.” It have been one week passed after Jessica saw Baekhyun at her rent house. Fortunately, Jessica can accept it. She also doesn’t mind because she already have someone else.

“Me too..”

“You’re easy.. you can ask him..” Jessica stopped. Taeyeon look at her. Warn her. “Sorry..”

“Watch out..”

“Okay, okay~”

 

TAEYEON stay up until midnight to finish their homework. She skip her dinner. She don’t want to fail their final exam. She don’t want to repeat. She really hope that she can enter University.

“Yah.. turn off the light. I want to sleep.”

“Wait a minute, I need to finish this.” Baekhyun sighed. He really can’t sleep with the light on.

After a few minute, the light didn’t turn off. Baekhyun felt annoyed. He wake up.

“Yah! I can’t sleep with the light on! Just do the homework at the school tomorrow.”

“I need to send this homework tomorrow!” Taeyeon reply while her fingers busy with her calculator.

Baekhyun quiet. He then lay down, cover his body with the blanket and sleep.

“Finally! Finish!” Taeyeon said happily. She then lay down on her bed before fall asleep.

 

“HEY, don’t forget to drink your coffee.” Baekhyun said to Taeyeon that was busy tidy up her worksheet.

“Wait.” Taeyeon then stand up infront the mirror, checking her uniform and her looks.

Baekhyun sighed. He then walk toward Taeyeon with a cup of coffee. Suddenly, his feet accidently hit Taeyeon’s shoes. He manage to balance his body from falling but..

“Ya..” Taeyeon look frozen. Baekhyun look at Taeyeon’s worksheet. Gulped.

“I..” Baekhyun look at Taeyeon. She just quiet while kneel down infront her worksheet that have been showered by coffee.

“I’m..”

“Shut up.” Taeyeon said. Baekhyun quiet.

“I’m really sorry..”

“I said SHUT YOUR ING MOUTH UP!!!” Taeyeon shout angrily. Baekhyun frozen. Can’t believe what Taeyeon’s said earlier.

 

TAEYEON climb up the stairs to her classroom. Suddenly, her phone rang. A message from someone. She look at her phone. As she open the message, a picture of her and Baekhyun appear. Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter