Chapter 2

Guy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 “Repairing in progress. Already move to the next door. Contact the landlord for the information.”

 

BAEKHYUN open the door and walk out followed by Taeyeon that was carrying a big box. He then walk to Taeyeon room door and lean his back to the wall. Waiting for Taeyeon. Taeyeon puts the box on the floor and open the door. As she open the door, Baekhyun enter. Taeyeon sighed. “Why must it come into like this! Seriously!”

Baekhyun walk around Taeyeon room. Taeyeon close the door.

“Um~..” Baekhyun look around. Scanning the girl bedroom.

“Hey.. my room is really not comfortable.”

Baekhyun walk to the balcony door and open it. Taeyeon eyes widened.

“Ahhh!!” she run toward Baekhyun. Unfortunately, her feets hit the box and she fall to the floor. “Ah! So hurts..” Taeyeon whining in pain while touch her nose. She then stand up and take her underwear on the clothes line. Baekhyun just standing there. Taeyeon nose already bleeding. “Did you see it?”

Baekhyun glance at her.

“I will taking the bath.” Baekhyun said. He walk away from there. “Red polka dots underwear.” He said teasingly. Taeyeon gasped in embrassed. She look at the underwear and sighed.

 

TAEYEON manage to glance at the bathroom door and saw Baekhyun reflection on the mirror of the door. She then walk to the small table that already full of meals and sit. “What should I do? I didn’t dated anyone and don’t even have the guy that I like.” A sound of door being opened make Taeyeon take out the tissue on her nose and put it inside the aprone that she wear. Taeyeon turn to Baekhyun that was stand not to far from her. She gasped. “Ahh!! Wait! You~ put some clothes!” she run to the balcony door. Baekhyun was just in his boxer. Taeyeon backfacing him.

“Its okay. Since its indoor.” He walk toward Taeyeon while wearing his t-shirt. Stop behind Taeyeon.

“Its not okay. I’m a girl!”

“Seems you have thinks a lots.” He said while take his long pants and wear it.

“You’re wrong! There’s a rule. If we get caught like that, it will give a lots of trouble. Please thinks about it seriously!”

“Delicious!” Taeyeon stop nagging and turn to Baekhyun that already sit and eat. He smile brightly. Taeyeon amazed with his smile. “Seriously delicious!” Baekhyun continue to eating. Slowly Taeyeon approach him and sit infront him.

“Oh, I see.” Taeyeon smile when Baekhyun eat the food that she cook happily.

 

TAEYEON support the chin with her left palm. Staring blankly to the book. She then let out a heavy sighed until the other student heard it. All of her classmate looking at her.

“Taeyeon sshi?” call Mr.Jung, her mathematics teacher. Taeyeon look at Mr.Jung.

“Ahh!” she stand up.

“Is my lesson is that tiring?” All the student laugh.

“Eh? No. Not at all. I’m sorry!” Taeyeon sit back.

“Are you okay?” Jessica asking from her seat that was just behind of Taeyeon. Taeyeon nodded and smile. She then put her chin on the palm again and divert her attention to her left side where the small soccer field placed and there is a few student play. Taeyeon then look away. Still did not realize that there is someone familiar there.

‘!!’ Suddenly she realize something. “Ehhh?!!!” she stand up and look at Baekhyun, who was playing soccer there. Without felt hurt, he kick the ball and it goal. “Why?! Whats about the injury?!” Baekhyun give a high five with his friend. “Ah! This is so frustrating. I has been deceived!”

 

JESSICA glance at Taeyeon as she open her lunch box. “What’s that?!” Jessica shocked when found the rice with small pickle on top of it. “Its not like you.” Taeyeon sigh and nodded while drink her strawberry milk. “Is there something happen?”

“Nothing..”

 

TAEYEON walk out from the bathroom as she already in her pajama. And found Baekhyun already laying on her bed. “Why you change the bed?!”

“Its in the way. Its cold.” He reply.

“Aiish!” she walk toward Baekhyun and pull her small mattress from Baekhyun. “Even it’s cold. That’s mine~! Give it back!” she pull the mattress with all her strength. Baekhyun didn’t move and Taeyeon sit. Gave up. Staring at the sleeping Baekhyun. “He’s to ‘My pace’.”

 

ITS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter