Chapter 4

Guy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GND Chap.4

 

THE rain fall heavily. The thunder light the Monday night. Taeyeon cover her ears. She close her eyes. Trying to sleep. She afraid of the thunder. As the thunder crashes, Taeyeon’s body will flinch.

“Omma!” Taeyeon scream in shock. Baekhyun at the other side realise that Taeyeon is awake because of the thunder. “I’m not scared..” she murmuring by herself.

“What? Its just a thunder.” Baekhyun said. He backfacing Taeyeon’s side.

“Thats.. right..” She lay down back. She was backfacing him. As the thunder crashes loudly, Taeyeon startled again. She close her ears.

“There’s no need to be scared.”

“I’m not scared.” Taeyeon reply. “I’m okay.” Baekhyun sighed. And Taeyeon starled again when the thunder crashes. Taeyeon turn to Baekhyun side. As she turn, her eyes caught Baekhyun’s left hand. He gesturing her to hold his hand.

Taeyeon slowly put her hand on Baekhyun hand. And Baekhyun hold it tight as the tunder crashes again.

Two of them silent. Holding Baekhyun warm hand make Taeyeon a little calm. Baekhyun hold her hand tight, everytime the thunder crashes loudly. Slowly, they fall asleep.

 

TAEYEON climb down the stairs to the groundyard. She smile when her eyes meet the owner of the house, Boa-sshi.

“Good morning, Boa-sshi.”

“Good morning, Taeyeon-sshi.” Boa smile. She was busy cleaning the yard, infront her house. “Last night thunder sure is amazing right~.”

“Yes, I’m really afraid of it.” Taeyeon reply. She stop her step.

“But, since you have Baekhyun you can be relieved right~.” Boa said teasingly.

“Eh? Ah... no.. that..” Taeyeon blushing.

“Oh, right! Taeyeon-sshi.” Boa walk toward her. “Would you like to go to the theme parks?” Boa stop infront her and take a out two piece of ticket. “My friends give two tickets of it, if we didn’t use it.. It will come to such a wastes right~.” Taeyeon take the tickets.

“Ah! Then, I will go there with Sic..” suddenly Baekhyun take one ticket from her hand. They look each other before Baekhyun speak,

“I’ll go.”

“Eh?” Taeyeon shock while Boa just smile.

“Thank you so much.” Baekhyun said. “Then, meet you there at 4pm.” Baekhyun walk away from there.

“Eh? Wait.. why?! I said wait!” Taeyeon run to Baekhyun. “Give it back!”

 

INFRONT of the theme park, Taeyeon stand by herself. “So late..” Taeyeon said while pouts. She look around her. Two girl with cute outfit walk passed her. Taeyeon then take out a small mirror and look at her reflection. “Oh? This is not a date..” she put it back in her bag, suddenly someone push her head. “Yah!” Taeyeon looked up. “Eh? Wait!” she run toward Baekhyun that already walk passed her. They finally walk side by side. Baekhyun stop. He look at Taeyeon.

“Ah..” Baekhyun smirk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter