Chapter 1

Guy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUY NEXT DOOR

CHAPTER  1

 

 

ALL the students start to talking to each other and cheering when one guy walk passing them. He look cold, serious and emotionless. He is Byun Baekhyun, the very smart student in their school. He also popular among the students and teachers. And as he walk, one girl run over him followed by her friend. “Baekhyun sshi.” Call her. Baekhyun step stopped in the middle of the place that crowded by students. Baekhyun turn around.

“Sica..” call her friend that stand not to far from Jessica.

“What?” ask Baekhyun in cold voice.

“I.. I love you!”

Baekhyun sigh. “You know..”

“Yes?” Jessica look at him.

“You’re annoying. I have no interest.” All the student laugh. Baekhyun walk away from there. Jessica’s friend that was watching them grasping her hands tightly.

“Ah, Sica! We’re sorry.” Said Sunny and Hyoyeon that was running over them.

“How’s its going?” ask Hyoyeon as they arrive.

“It seems like its not good.” Sunny said after realize Jessica reaction.

“Oh?! Taeyeon, where are you going?!” ask Hyoyeon when Taeyeon walk away from there.

 

BAEKHYUN climb up the stairs peacefully. As he arrive at the second floor, one girl block his way with her legs. She lean her back to the wall, with her arms hug herself and her left leg blocking Baekhyun way. She staring sharply at Baekhyun emotionless face. Baekhyun step stopped. He looked up.

“You’re in the way.” Baekhyun said.

That girl just glance at him.

“Sica puts lot’s of courage to confess to you. But, you said that kind of words. I really don’t believe it. You have no right to put yourself in this earth..”

“Who are you?” Baekhyun cut her off.

“Sica friends. Kim Taeyeon.” Taeyeon said.

“Sica?”

“The girl that have confess to you just now!” Taeyeon bite her lips. Holding her anger. “You know, Sica feelings towards you is serious.” Taeyeon stopped. “What?” she ask when Baekhyun keep staring at her.

Baekhyun walk toward her. He then hold Taeyeon leg and close their face gap. Eyes to eyes.

“You too. Want to do it with me?” ask Baekhyun.

Taeyeon speechless. Actually, she still shocked when Baekhyun be this close to her. Baekhyun smirk when Taeyeon quiet.  Taeyeon felt annoyed.

“Of course not!” She push Baekhyun away with her feet. Kick his stomach.

“Ahh!” Baekhyun fall to the stairs. Bukk!

“Ahhh!!” Taeyeon scream in shock. She then run over Baekhyun.

 

ON THE WAY BACK TO HER HOUSE.. “Ah~ it’s hurts.” Baekhyun said. All people aroung them start to talk to each other when saw a girl piggyback one guy. Yes. Taeyeon piggyback Baekhyun. “My leg hurts. Leg.” Baekhyun nagging. Taeyeon sigh.

“I’m sorry.” She said.

“Ah. It’s red.” Baekhyun said as he saw the traffic light is red.

“Omo! Wait, wait!” Taeyeon walk faster passing the road. With heavy breath, she said. “I make it..” and let Baekhyun go. Baekhyun stand up while Taeyeon sit on the ground. Panting tiredly.

“Ah~.. Next is left.” Baekhyun said. Taeyeon bite her lips. She glancing at Baekhyun before stand up.

Taeyeon crossing Baekhyun arm on her shoulder and they walk side by side. Taeyeon put her hand on Baekhyun waist to support him.

 

#flashback

 

“Byun Baekhyun?”

“Yes!”

Jessica climbed up the stairs followed by Taeyeon.

“He is here!” Jessica said while finger pointed to two boys walk towards them.

“Left? Ah, right?” ask Taeyeon.

“Of course not. Right! Right!”

The girls student cheering happily as Baekhyun walk passing them.

“So cool!” saying the students. Jessica smile while staring at Baekhyun. Taeyeon just lookat him without feelings.

“You’re actually really attracted to such a guy.” Taeyeon comment. Jessica sighed.

“Taeng, don’t make a joke! Of course he’s at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter