Chapter 3

Guy Next Door
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Their Rent House..

 

‘Do not !’ on the wall.

‘This is for a month supply, Do not eat!’ on the handle of icebox.

‘Knock the door before enter the toilet!’ on the toilet door knob.

‘Do not open without permission!’ on the closet.

 

TAEYEON busy put a curtains to separate her and Baekhyun’s space. Taeyeon sighed and looking around her room. “I don’t want to lie to Sica..” she jump down from the chair and put it back on her study desk. “FINISH!!” she laying down on her bed. “This is my SPACE!!” a sound downfloor door being opened make she quiet.

“I’m back~.” Baekhyun said. Taeyeon get up.

“Let me show you.” She stand up and walk to the entrance. But her step stopped when there is another voice talking. “Eh? Why?! What should I do?!” Panic.

Baekhyun open the door with Chen next to him.

“Come in.” Baekhyun said.

Chen enter the room.

“Woahh.. Nice!” Chen commented. Baekhyun close the door. “For living alone, this space is just enough.”

Baekhyun found the signboard that Taeyeon put everywhere in the room. “What...”

“Oh?” Chen found something. “Aren’t this is girl’s wear?” he ask as he found a pink shirt.

“Ou.. that’s belong to a girl next door.” Baekhyun said with his eyes looking around. ‘Where is she?’ Baekhyun walk to the window.

“Eh?” Chen look at Baekhyun.

“Suddenly come.. for the washer.”

“What?”

“Or.. should I say she’s ‘Red tomato underwear’.”

“What? What kind of girl?” Chen put the shirt on the table.

Baekhyun turn his gaze to his blanket and found Taeyeon’s feet there. He smile. Slowly Taeyeon pull her feet and hide it. Baekhyun smile. He sit on the blanket.

“Argh!” Taeyeon whining in pain. She bite her lips. Baekhyun then teasing her feet that make she felt ticklesh. “STOP IT!” she said in half laugh.

“Eh?” Baekhyun look at Chen. He stopped.

“What?”

“I heard a girl voice just now.”

“Maybe the girl from the next door.”

“Seriously?” Chen get up from his sit and walk to the balcony. As he gone to the balcony, Taeyeon push Baekhyun away and get out from the blanket.

“Oh!” Baekhyun chuckle. Taeyeon stand up. “What?”

“What are you trying to do?!” Taeyeon hit Baekhyun chest. Baekhyun step backwards effect from it.

“It hurts!” Baekhyun coughed.

“Eh?? What happening?!” Chen appear. “Who?” he ask as she saw Taeyeon.

“Oh.. the girl next door who want to get her clothes.” Baekhyun said.

“Ah~.. Annyeongahesayo.. I live at the next door, Kim Taeyeon, 3rd year class B.” Taeyeon said. Introducing herself.

“I’m Chen, class C. I’ve know Baekhyun from middle school already, If want to say already know, it’s more like we’re close friend already.”

“He and me gonna go for a karaoke.” Baekhyun said.

“Oh yeah, Taeyeon-sshi, lets join us.”

“Eh? No.. I..”

“You cant right? Bye!” Baekhyun cut her off while waving at her. Give her sign to get out from the room.

“Then.. see you next time.” Chen said.

“Oh.. Ok...” Taeyeon smile at Chen and her face change as her eyes meet Baekhyun. With holding anger tone, she said, “Excuse me!” she glance at Baekhyun and take the pink clothes before walk out from the room. Baekhyun smile.

 

THE rain falling heavily make Taeyeon running to a small shop in order to protect herself. “Aahh!! What a trouble. That’s my house!” Taeyeon look at the shop. Just realize. “Wah! SALE~!” she enter the shop.

“Welcome~.” Greet the staff as she enter.

Taeyeon smile happily.

“Omo. Annyeongahesayo!” she look around the shop. It is sweet’s shop. Cake, cupcake, dessert and sweets. Taeyeon really love to eat sweet food. She approach the counter that have so many different cakes. “Ah! Oreo cakes!” she said happily when her eyes meet her favourite cake.

“Do you want to try our new product for today?” ask one voice. Taeyeon turn to her left side.

“Oh? Chanyeol sshi..”

“Welcome, Taeyeon sshi.” Chanyeol smile. “This oreo cakes, just arrived today from our main shop. Chocolate Oreo cake, Oreo cheese cake, oreo vanilla cake..” Chanyeol take a small spork and give it to Taeyeon. “Want to try?”

Taeyeon nodded.

“Woahh..! Deli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter